FBI Agents Association unamimously votes for republican Mike Rogers to replace ComeyC

Around 18,000 employees (out of 30k total) are in this association, so this is huge. Trump willsurely go with this endorsement:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/333273-fbi-agents-association-wants-trump-to-nominate-former-rep-mike-rogers

How do people feel about Mike? Would he be a good pick?

is he a neo-con?

its meatloaf

But why?

Sounds like someone the media is popping up, to signal dissent when Trump picks someone else.

It's happened hundreds of times. This time won't be different.

Obviously

CNN is reporting on it. Hes a puppet

Crispy Chris tier Meatloaf?

It's irksome how msm seemingly attempts to choose the candidates. That said, hopefully the vote for Rogers is legitimate. You'll have to forgive me for not believing it without a grain of salt. But I would prefer the next fbi director come from within their own rather than some random politician with no fbi experience.

Ray Kelly is the right choice.

Comey came from the inside and how did he turn out? Most people have moved past media signaling, you should too.

Trey Gowdy or death

Nah fuck him

>next fbi director come from within their own rather than some random politician with no fbi experience

Rogers has FBI experience

I'm sure there's no shortage of corrupt agents. However I think chances are better from within rather than a politician or judge who is almost guaranteed to be funded by a friends-of-Israel lobby.

>FBI
>An etrenched fixture of the US
>Long-term agents and admins
>Not as likely bought and sold as judges or politicians

Spooks, pls. Nobody believes you guys are noble or virtuous

> "Michael J. "Mike" Rogers is a CNN National Security Commentator. "
DISREGARDED!

Why would we allow a rogue agency to "elect" their own boss? The FBI needs to be cleaned up after Comey and Obama, and we're supposed to trust them to do it themselves. supposed

I hope so. We don't need Gowdy screwing up the Benghazi prosecution a second time.

>Yes, goy, pick from within a corrupt organization

make it gowdy
hell i would settle for sheriff clarke

Hes the preferred pick for the deep state and CIA. Prepare to see him being shilled for by the corporate media, especially CBS(CIA Broadcasting Network). Would be an awful pick so hopefully Trump doesn't fall for their tricks.

Mike Rogers is deep state.

We want to decapitate the deep state, not empower them.