Paganism general

As Christians in Europe are losing their grip we have to make sure that Europe has ''new'' strong anti foreign idiology that will not be reformed form of judeism and will be actual european relligon.
EMBRACE WAYS OF YOUR ANCESTORS WHITE MEN!
For newcomers:
Baltic paganism (Remuva)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)
Remuva Folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
Germanic Paganism (Norse)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_religion
Norse pagan folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
Thread theame
youtube.com/watch?v=0k01zY822dk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0OvgKEsXY
odinsvolk.ca/O.V.A. - NNV.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXqFE7OtCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing worse than snownigger larpers are swampnigger larpers. The Teutonic Order did nothing wrong.

delete this

Okay OP, I'll give you a chance, redpill me on paganism, what does it offer an eternal anglo such as myself?

So killing thousands of your felow europeans is a good thing?
Get out of here.

Why don't schools ever teach about the northern crusades?

Shhh she has embraces the ways of her ancestors.

I am not 100% sure what anglos had but before Romans you had your own paganism.
One brit braged about it in last thread he eaven posted clothing of pre christianity anglo saxons.
Druids and all that stuff.

>so guys, I got this amazing idea of becoming a larper.
Tell me more.

>Implaying that christians are not larpers

They also killed chrstians in Jersika

We are all larpers in some way user.
But the diferance is i will rather larp the ways of my ancestors not refomed judeism.

Slava.

Bumping
A different, look on things. Also, it's native European.

A certain spirit of reveling in life, throwing oneself gladly at its challenges, glorifying beauty, order, and strength both mental and physical.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0OvgKEsXY

odinsvolk.ca/O.V.A. - NNV.htm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXqFE7OtCA

Try reading the havamal. It made sense to me like nothing I've ever seen. I found myself dumbstruck how similar the sentiments therein were like my own.

You could take the gods as literall beings living in Asgard, as spiritual manifestations of aspects of humanity/existence (attested period interpretation of related Greek polytheism), or some kind of mix thereof.

You could go Germanic or Celtic or both desu there were a lot of tribes bordering each other who shared cultures and genetic links.

>t. murican student in spain

Reminder that christcucks spend more time LARPing as crusaders than pagans do LARPing as vikings.

Yes, it's totally cool if it's done for ideological reasons.
>Slavs, Magyars, Bulgars, Nords leave their Pagan ways, establish proper states
>Balts still prance around naked in their swamps and fight tribal wars
>Teutons arrive, BTFO most of them
>Lithuanians are the only ones savy enough to unite
>BTFO the Krauts
>Convert to Christianity thus legitimising their state
The rest of the Balts were either Germanized or became serfs for their Germanic overlords. And this is why Lithuania is the only proper country from the three.

save me brother

HAHA. Epic burn. this shows little Latvia, don't fuck with the riders of the Arrow Cross!

I like being a pagan

and I like that there are other pagans on Sup Forums. I didn't know that

Have a nice day

No, pagans are larpers, don't bring that "we are all x in some way" bullshit.

europeans got directly evangelized by the disciples of Christ

there's no continuity in paganism. paganism is dead, and like a dead language it can't possibly come back in its true form

everything pagans do, they pull out of their asses. not to mentions most pagans are mongrels suffering identity crisis.

The christian general is literally all cursader LARPing you retard.

>tfw pagans are so unoriginal they steal things from Christians

>not to mentions most pagans are mongrels suffering identity crisis.
Check OPs flag. I can't take any European "country" seriously which didn't exist in the Middle Ages. All of these non-countries founded in the XIXth-XXth century suffer from inferiority complex and compensate their lack of historical identity by we wuz tier bullshit.

Who should own Latvia, Tibor?

Like you stole Rome?

Odin = Faggot

not all Christians are larping as crusaders

all neo-pagans are larping by defintion. there is no continuity to paganism. it's dead and only disconnected people suffering from identity crisis are drawn towards paganism. if paganism was the norm, these same people would become neo-christians.

>I can't take any European "country" seriously which didn't exist in the Middle Ages

Well that's not an argument

>co-opting Christ-chan

Well, after suffering millennia of the same, in a surprising turn of events Paganism has tried to steal something from Christianity!

I'm almost proud.

Now tell me more about why your tribal faerie tales should be given any credence in the real world.

German state also didn't exist untill unification after napoleonic wars......

>TIL I stole Rome

This

Balt here. Paganism is dead. The only way for Europeans to survive is follow natsoc and nationalism ideologies and forget religion all together.

Let the Poles, Germans, Swedes and Russians figure it out. Or just merge it with Lithuania, then merge Estonia with Finland. Europe has too many unnecessary countries which leads to too much confusion, like with Slovakia-Slovenia.

> do not respond to Aussie shitposting

What would your ideal Hungary be? Which regions do you think rightfully belong in Magyar hands?

Judge me not by the color my flag

>nu/pol/

No, that's an opinion based on painful historical truth.
No surprise the unified Germany got partitioned every time it tried to create an Empire.

Race worship worked so well for the last time.

desu archaic fertility cults were you dance with a dried ox-penis strapped to your head are still something to respect if you can sanctifie them with tradition and are not afraid to explain some meaning why you do it.

Thing is modern "bagans" are bashful about anything that isnt LOTR like roleplaying but based on the actual murky beliefs and practizes people held who lived off a rough land and felt indepted to it in some way.
Spilling blood on phallic idols, hanging the uterus of the slain sow into the trees,truly believing in some household deity that notices when you put a bowl of milk on its designated place.

Fpbp

I believe that if any European wishes to abandon Christianity, the only options for him should be ahteism or some sort of primeval individualistic spiritualism.

Europeans have abandoned their ancient gods and we should suffer/accept that. Neo-pagans are only mockeries and insults to our ancestors.

Latvia, youre not fucking Nordic and neither are your other two buddies

They killed christians too

GIVE BACK ROME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

hahahahahaha. Latvia BTFO again!

If we are trying to draw ethnic borders something like our borders during WW2. If we want to create larger states/federations but don't want to fall into paneurpanism, we are historically and culturally close to Catholic Slavs and South Germans.

Francis is a joke, but there's nothing wrong with accepting our Christian bretheren from Africa.

Christian Africans are mostly conservative and they suffered the most at the hands of muslims.

>Implying im a CuckLick

This is bait.

Almost everything of modern day catholocism is stolen from paganism. The morals, the traditions, the holidays.

How is it dead when you celebrate it in rituals and traditions
Which denomination is the truth, the one with rocketship hats on(the pope and the patriarchs in orthodoxy)

we had trinidad
That is a polish puppet state ruled by germans owned trinidad
People who say
MUH COLONIES are larpers

I know, they went to the Baltics after the Hungarian king kicked their asses out of Transylvania. Also they converted to Lutheranism later, so maybe they did a few wrong things.

Every time some fag posts this jewish bullshit.

>Lithuania is a proper country
Highest suicide rate per capita.

>Now tell me more about why your tribal faerie tales should be given any credence in the real world.

Spirituality for it's own sake. Folkish Asatru as a vehicle for white nationalism as another reason. Having an ethnic religion is a good way to get people thinking of other whites as part of their tribe that needs to be defended in this current year.

>there's nothing wrong with accepting our Christian bretheren in Africa
Ftfy

>abandons the true faith instead of trying to reform it according to what he thought was right

not a cuclick, just a normal cuck.

You never know greatness until you've lost it.
t. 3rd ranking on that list

germas didnt mix with balts 99% of the time.
also it took the ebin crusaders years to conquer "naked tribal balts"
hurrr durrr nordic! we never claimed to be nordic you stupid inbred famine lover. we're baltic. eesti are finno ugric tho.

African Christianity is better than African Islam, but it has NOTHING to do with us, and no place here. Their traditions before Christianity were vastly different to ours.

Fuck off with your religucuck bullshit. Brainwashed unabashed sheep
MANY SUCH CASES! SAD!

Sure killing off a bunch of staunch catholics - poles - is just alright as well. Top lel.

Get on my level cunts.
The earliest Aryan civs knew writing and had clearly defined pantheons with sacred texts that were written down in indo-aryan languages in the Bronze Age.
Not knowing how to read Hittite, Hurrian, Linear A, and Linear B in current year and having to LARP to a Xtian text.
What's that you say? Not interested in filthy Meds or Anatolian subhumans?
Hush lad don't you know the Goths have been expanding out across the planet from Thule since the dawn of time?
Before we rekd the Celts and Romans, we rekd the Akkadians and the Sumerians.
Have you never heard of the Gutians, the Aryan Gothic horde that built Aratta, and that ended the dynasty of Sargon, and that ended the Sumerians?
Let me tell you about the Storm God and the Sun Goddess, and the 1000 Gods of Battle, Aryan man.

Paganism is a dumb fucking meme.

I feel the same way OP, that's why I am converting to traditional Catholicism.

Trad Catholics are more authentically "pagan" and European than any western neo-pagans are. All of the major holidays and festivals and rituals were baptized into Christianity and repurposed for the worship of Christ.

I weep for the old gods but I accept that they are gone. Christianity is the faith of my forebears.

I will grant that your baltic peoples have a different history and heritage l.

Christian peoples are displaced because of unchristian realities.

God created man so as for him to preffer remaining in his homeland amongst his people. There are no refugees from good Christian nations.

Muslims and non-christians behaviour goes against God's order and creates displacement.

Do not see the Christian refugees as the disease, they are only just a syptom.

I agree, Roman Catholicism is shit.

>How is it dead when you celebrate it in rituals and traditions

Its dead when you dont base the Tradition on what has been but on an idealised version of what you think it should look like.
The ritual is meaningless as long as it holds no meaning that is believed in faithfully by all participants in the same way-I would dare to say that every rural finn knows what the joulupukki stands for and how to react when it stands at the door or he himself puts on the dress when he visits relative/the neighboors children.
You will hardly find more then a handful of bagans agreeing on how to celebrate the arrival spring and why to do it in a certain way and not the other way its all a mess of individual opinions aping a common trend which ends up in gayly hopping around a fire with leafs in your hair.

> baltic people
> history and heritage

this meme

I agree with that too, Vatican 2 is garbage. Orthodoxy is the best.

No more dumb than a slave religion like christianity, where believers get indoctrinated by priests, who only seek financial well being for the church officials. Vatican is just a huge corporation.
Paganism, on the other hand has loose organization of small groups of believers, there is no single belief and idea, therefore nothing is forced on anybody and wealth is not of big meaning at all.

>it's just meaningless
you consume the ancient traditions spiritually, heathen customs through your easter eggs and christmas tree decorations and fireworks in new years eve.

>germas didnt mix with balts 99% of the time
That sounds quite unbelievable, and not in the "muh rape babies" sense. German nobles must have had German retinues, clerks etc, I highly doubt they did not marry Baltic women once they've been converted.
That's why I changed "from" to "in". Taking in huge numbers of Africans will just lead to more death and genocide.

Way to go! Am in as much support of this as bringing back Native American culture.

Am I supposed to take anti-civilization garbage seriously?

>brit herritage.
Try a little harder, i mean come on. The inhabitants of Brittish Isles, especially the English have never managed to keep their own culture for long, they have constantly been adopting languages, or parts of it, and their gene pool has been mongrelised by constant invasions, one of which is now going on (say hello to the pakis and indians for me, will ya?)
You can hardly even trace that English is a germanic language, jesus.

>You will hardly find more then a handful of bagans agreeing on how to celebrate the arrival spring

I don't think that's a bad thing desu. You can find a group in the midwest that practices and celebrates in their way and the AFA who does it in theirs. Just like in Europe one group of people in a valley would practice a bit differently than people the next valley over.

True and I appreciate it and read up about folklore that hasnt survived the 20th century in my spare time. But can you go further then that without branching off into a gorillion of individual faggot opinions mixed with esoteric bullshit?

The scalping or the heart-removing variant?

The reason it is disjointed is because they are inventing and making up their own traditions, which is not what paganism was ever really about. It was always about being true to the traditions of your ancestors, not throwing them away to do something else.

Almost every pagan I've met (even when I was practicing asatru for 5 years) was basically an ICP fan but with Vikings instead of clowns. Most of them hated their own parents and spent more time complaining about Christianity than they ever did promoting any positive paganism

How can you prove christianity is a compulsary part of becoming civilised? Maybe civilised in the sence of going to the house of christcuck god, being a slave, not understanding that you can have a relation with god without the middleman called a priest. It's what jews implemented into christianity as well they made europeans slaves, not able to think by themselves, unlike jews, who don't have any priests and compulsory money-giving, only people who a believer can ask about certain religious things, just like in ethnic original religions. Christcuckery is a religion of a slave, and paganism is that of a free man.

>absolute bro-tier

What group did you practice with?

>believers get indoctrinated by priests
What kind of Christian churches have you been?
Priests can only wish they could indocrinate people.

Your idea of basing christianity on their faults and seeing pagans weakness as good attributes is biased.

First, there is no longer paganism. Just neo-paganism. An idealised form of paganism, created by modern people through modern lenses. A meme.

it's a loose organisation, it lacks purpose
there's no single belief or idea it's as pathetic as christians who have their personalised Jesus
nothing is forced in christianity too, what are you talking about. you either want to do christian things or you don't. no priest is going to do anything good or bad to you if you don't want to.

The most Sup Forumsish variants.

>and their gene pool has been mongrelised by constant invasions
Thank Perkunas your ancestors have never mingled with Slavs or Germanics.

we were mostly kept as farming property on german owned "muižas"
there was 0 reason for germans to marry balts especially in that time period. why would you marry down, retard? people cared about status way more back then.

Not gonna dox myself but I was part of a folkish kindred in Minnesota

You should look into the AFA. They aren't ICP lovers or whatever. There are some pretty crazy groups out there, just like with any religion though.

>/x/

Clearly not from the USA.

But you do understand, that the church made it so one can not be a real christian without the church itself, which is the main problem. Priests have been built to be one's only window to god, only they can forgive sins, etc.

Loose organization means you eliminate the element of speculation by a small group of people of the whole religion, they can't use it in advantage of their own, this also allows greater freedom of interpretaion and belief, basucally a libertarian paradise in one's mind.

I've met AFA and Stephen McNallen. Personally I think he's a babbling retard and pseudointellectual. I'm happy to let them do their thing and promote European culture but I would never treat that guy as my chief.

Never fucking claimed we where, we are BALTS not NORDS that is why i posted baltic paaganism and nordic paganism seperate idiot.

So you were serfs, I understood that already. And obviously for a nobleman there was no reason to marry a serf (fucking the qt maid in the stables is a different story), but for non-nobles no such taboo existed, at least in the rest of medieval Europe. Unless the Teutonic order already had racial laws way before Hitler, but I doubt that.