Naming the jew

>naming the jew

When will they ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7O7jCKyTI1w
cnn.com/2017/03/21/celebrities/tim-allen-anne-frank-apology/
youtube.com/watch?v=8PRCwGKV338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I`m really saddened to hear that the ABC has cancelled the Tim Allen show (Last Man Standing). He is my favorite comedy actor and a modern day Archie Bunker. Now I really have nothing to watch on TV until the new Alvinnn episodes come out.

I think the reason for cancelling that show is purely political, since Tim Allen makes no secrets about being a conservative, and there would be no other reason they did it because it was the second best rated comedy on television (after Modern Family - which I happen to think is cancerous and unfunny).

>naming the jew

QR?

>Now I really have nothing to watch on TV until the new Alvinnn episodes come out.
New Rick and Morty season soon

>New Rick and Morty season soon

Rick and Morty is pure jewish shit

Tim Allen is an unabashed conservative. During the campaign season he volunteered for Trump's campaign, did some vet rallies, shit like that, went to the inauguration too.

Back in... I wanna say March, he was on Jimmy Kimmel and was talking about being a conservative in Hollywood - how liberals their are elitist and mean and will basically go after you if you don't share their views - and he made a joke about how living as a Trump supporter in Hollywood is like living as an undesirable in 1930's Germany.

People lost their shit and I think one of the big Jewish groups like the Anne Frank Center or something demanded a public apology.

>One episode about learning to accept your Father is a literal cuck

Oy vey what a great show fellow Ledditor!!!

>Now I really have nothing to watch on TV

You could give chance to this very popular show.

Rick and Morty`s not bad but it`s a bit too degenerate for my liking. XD

But if you don't like goffy fathers, fag and slutty daughters and wife's sons then there's a wholesome alternative, goy.

Alternatively, if you still have a sense of taste, you could sit back and enjoy the final season of Samurai Jack.

Hahaha nice joke, m8. ;)

>people around the world watch the shittiest American TV

Yessss Samurai Jack is and has always been one of my favorites.

It`s just so sad that there`s nothing conservative on mainstream TV anymore. I`m capable of finding entertainment for myself that`s not cancerous, but I worry about the others, especially the youth.

something is fucking wrong with that season though, it's like there's some artists that are fucking fantastic, and then the characters open their mouth and spew absolutely worthless dialogue for the story.

Grown men that watch cartoons enrage me as much as leftist.

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS!

you really should

You mean Samurai Ashi?

Jeff Garlin was hilarious in curb your enthusiasm.

that's what authoritarianism is all about retard

First few episodes were pure kino, but it's gone downhill since. I don't even know what to make of the last two.

>>naming the jew

Red pilled black man youtu.be/7O7jCKyTI1w

>watching cartoons
barneyfag tier

The season's been great and the only people griping about it have been Sup Forums fags whining because their shitty fanfic predictions were wrong.

>think the episode was about accepting your cuck father
>not about how fucked up peoples lives are and that you really shouldnt try to force family to be togheter
thats the only reason they had Summers boyfriend getting raped when he was a kid by his brother
Also do you really think that when his dad went into the closet in his fucking superman costume that people was supposed to think
>"YAAAS GUUURL SLAAAAY"

That show is made by a literal cuck

I'm honestly surprised (((they))) allowed it to run this long

NEW AND IMPROVED!
> Now with 100% more women.

I've never seen the show but I'm not sure what you could do in that scenario other than accept it.

>New Rick and Morty season soon
They hired a militant feminist female writer because people complained of not enough diversity.
Its gonna suck, I mean, season 2 was trash but this one is going to be even worse.

Actually, the main reason I dislike the season after episode four is because it reads like it came straight out of some hambeast's self-insert fanfiction.

It was my favorite show. Fuck the Jews. I hope a network or service grows some balls and brings it back.

I agree with this man, STOP watching TV ALL the shows are blue pilled, political and spreading degeneracy (gay, lesbian, open marriage, etc) and for the love of God don't let your kids watch that crap.

The other day I caught an episode of Super Girl, the whole episode is about some lesbian that's having problems with her "girlfriend" and everybody is trying to fix their "dating" problem, meanwhile Super girl does nothing a superhero should be doing so was the purpose of that episode? Is that series PG-13?

TV is crap, only a few shows are apolitical or at least tolerable. I have started to download all series and they are more entertaining. I advise to do the same.

The only two white heterosexual males are an old guy that's ridicule every episode and the other is the gayest guy in the show, the Colombian woman is always taking advantage of her looks and talking about drug and narcos, the stupid daughter is promiscuous and more successful that the serious one that now is too promiscuous, the white heterosexual lady is portrayed as a lunatic and incompetent and of course the gay couple!

Modern Family my ass

>not disowning your father for being weak and calling your mother a whore
Come on

Season 1 episode 3

BLACKED

Cartoon characters have the advantage of not being the same hollyjew faces we all hate. And as for not real? Neither is anything else the jews put out

That show became forced trash 4 years ago

>Modern Family my ass
Let me fix it for you, then it will make sense.
(((Modern))) Family.

>and he made a joke about how living as a Trump supporter in Hollywood is like living as an undesirable in 1930's Germany.

kek

Who hurt you?

>STOP watching TV ALL the shows are blue pilled, political and spreading degeneracy (gay, lesbian, open marriage, etc) and for the love of God don't let your kids watch that crap.

That`s precisely why it`s sad when we lose a rare gem like Tim Allen from our television screens. I`m worried for humanity being influenced by only one side of political partisanship even more than I`m sad that they ended a show I enjoyed watching.

FAKE NEWS

You really should stop watching cartoons

Found it.
cnn.com/2017/03/21/celebrities/tim-allen-anne-frank-apology/
>"You get beat up if you don't believe what everybody believes. This is like '30s Germany. I don't know what happened."
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7rpWLLPQSA

We watched this the first season and liked it. It was nice to see a strong competent father.
But than the second season came and they change the writers and the oldest daughters story. It was just chuck bullshit and he had no lines that were good come backs the liberal lines. It was frustrating to watch. We stopped recording it after a few episodes. I guess they replaced those writers and put some uncucked ones back.
The strong competent fathers is also why we watch blue bloods also. They show a strong family pulling together through tough times.

My pops would watch this show. Tim Allen would call out George Soros like every episode.

Rick & Morty doesn`t really appeal to me much because it`s just mindless degeneracy, but I watch a wholesome, decent, moral cartoon like Alvinnn and the Chipmunks to get my mind off the horrors of the world to which I tend to be more sensitive than the average Joe.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I really only have a problem with anime-watching weebs.

Tim Allen needs the money, too.
He would be a great Fox type counter to Bill Maher though.

did he apologize?

If he hasn`t, I sure hope he doesn`t apologize now because nothing`s bringing the show back. :`(

That's the same reason SVU went to shit the moment when Chris Meloni left. Without a strong, traditional father figure in the cast all you had left was women and diversity hires whining about liberal talking points.

As far as I know - no

well I'm glad someone else even noticed

All those cape shows on CW are awful.
Super girls shoehorns the "sister is a lesbian" thing and the majority of the show is just dramatic communication problems.
Flash's villain is "what happens if Barry gets sad? Oh, he kills his wife!"
Arrow is "jewess saves the day with the help of her kicked puppy with a bow."
Capeshit is fantasy so it's easier for them to insert agenda.
Even Guardians of the Galaxy 2, a story about the son of a God rejecting God and his purpose.

>naming the jew
>jew

This irony is that most of the jews like Soros are mostly white with just enough "jewish heritage" to claim jewish status.

Having faggots like pic related claim their jews and hide behind shit like the holocaust is like Elizabeth Warren hiding behind native American history.

The first thing about that super girl show is that Jimmy Olsen is some black guy, amazing how about race appropriation?

The problem is that all those show are directed to kids, that's why parents need to check what their children are watching.

being jewwise should count as a job skill.

I liked ashi up until she was literally a spawn of aku, fucking lame and a really outplayed trope.

I was actually expecting a standard happy ending (because that would actually break trends at this point) or have her and jack be separated because if he does go back in time and fix things it should in theory erase her and circumstances that made her in the future.

I did appreciate the subtle anti immigration message the show had.

6/24 NEVER FORGET

*6/4

>Cartoon characters have the advantage of not being the same hollyjew faces we all hate.
Marxist indoctrination is alive and well all over western animation.

>"I liked ashi up until she was literally a spawn of aku"
You were surprised that a group literally called The Daughters of Aku were actually daughters of Aku?

If I recall, I don't think he specifically ever said he was a Trump supporter in that interview, I think he was trying to be diplomatic and take the "no matter what you believe" route and they still wanted to string him up. Fuck leftists and fuck communists.

Time to petition Netflix to pick it up. Give cable a giant middle finger.

I feel like you can't really hate Tim Allen.

A lot of his comedy is a little too safe for me. I feel like Tim Allen and Jay Leno should have a show together. Their target audience is very similar. They're not outright hilarious like some comedians, they're just good entertaining amusing people that are fun to watch.

They're like that one relative you actually look forward to seeing at Christmas and talking to.

He talked about going to the inauguration in the interview.

Dear god Netflix is worse! They are the one catering to the sjw type

I guess that was telegraphed from the start, but I would have preferred it be handled differently.

Like for example jacks mental problems were resolved way too fast, all that tension was dropped in one sequence in a single episode.

I like the show but the passing is fucked

>They're not outright hilarious like some comedians, they're just good entertaining amusing people that are fun to watch.
Not everything has to be laugh out loud joke-a-minute hilarious. Some shows can be wholesome with a little humor. Stuff like Andy Griffith is still popular decades later.

rick and morty is for autistic manchildren

youtube.com/watch?v=8PRCwGKV338
He is a Trump supporter but he was definitely playing it low-key here for the potentially hostile Kimmel audience, moving right to the "hey I make fun of both sides".

One really little easy-to-miss bit I loved though, when he mentioned "you gotta search around for your news". Fake news MSM BTFO

I dunno, the first episode of season 3 was pretty funny.

did tim allen really go to space

>mfw autistic NEET who doesn't like Rick and Morty

>Watch any new cartoon
>It's a glorified flash animation ramming some agenda down your throat

Cartoons have been garbage since the early '00s.

Gavin McInness detected.

Fuck that, get a VPN sub and download everything

>naming the jew
> in (((hoollywood)))

Poor Tim. He has my sympathy.

If I was Tim I would have quit. The first season was the best, then they recast it and started injecting more and more leftist bullshit. This season was basically unwatchable anyways.

Do you think Jerry is the strong role model in that show or a weak spineless bitch? Now I ask do you think the writers want you to respect Jerry or do you want to make fun of him for being an omega male?

I don't know why the redpilled actors don't pool their resources and make their own fucking studio somewhere. It's the goys who made (((Hollywood))) what it is not the Jews. Literally the only part Jews played is (((producing))) just like the only input they have in anything. They're completely worthless.

Made in Georgia makes almost exclusively good content

You think that Jerry is meant to be looked upon as a good example of what kind of man to be? He might be the most pathetic being in the whole universe.

You can still support your president or enjoy the inauguration without having to choose a side

If you think about there is a lot tv that would be impossible to do today comes to mind Seinfeld, Friends, The Hillbillies, the character Pat, almost all comedies would be not pc.

Fuck political correctness.

>second best rated comedy on television

second best rated comedy on ABC, m8.

he talked about this. he said you cant even be a republican in hollywood anymore or they end your career.

>Even Guardians of the Galaxy 2, a story about the son of a God rejecting God and his purpose.

Rejecting a God, not God. A God that wanted to destroy all known Life in the Galaxy.
So stop pretending you have watched the movie.

>ABC's second highest ratings comedy
>ratings improving
>b-but he's not a goodgoy!
CANCELLED

SHUT IT DOWN

Also

>He doesn't watch Modern Family purely for this goddess

they would have to also make their own network or streaming service, because (((they))) own every network, and probably netflix as well

The doc is legit crazy, I don't mind him though

Sup Forums thinks it's "alpha" to worry this much about your appearances.

>Seinfeld

Written by a jew and acted in by jews. It would get a free pass.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is about rejecting false and absent father figures for real ones.

The CW shows are aimed at the teenage crowd.

Don't worry goyim, you can watch dear white people instead.

What did he exactly do?

>TV ratings have never been lower for sitcoms and comedy night shows
>Conservative working class no longer watch them because of obvious agenda being pushed
>OY VEEEEEY WHY ARE THE RATINGS GOING DOWN, I THOUGHT THE GOY LOVED LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE COMEDY