Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look, ma! I posted it again!

Sage

>You shouldn't have to prove who you are on a one person one vote system
Literally what is the problem here

Trump should just pass an EO and hold a public execution for any that try to stop it.

"Democracy"/"voting" is a meme.

wow supreme court racist much? the6 just assume black people are too fucking much like a lazy bunch of nigger porch monkeys to bother to register or vote?

You know there's an infinite supply of laws, right? They're the work product of lawyers. You can always, always pass a new law. The next one will be written exactly the same as this one, except with a tight, specific loophole around the particular language that the judge struck down.

In conclusion, get saged, kike.

Bump for you

>afro americans
too dumb to bring an ID for voting

Which supreme Court? The actual one or the supreme Court of North Carolina?

hahahahaha even the supreme court thinks niggers are incapable of getting an ID

(((You)))

I think the supreme court ruling is racist as fuck, it's implying that African's are somehow too illiterate or lack the agency to acquire free voting ID's.

It's like the argument against math and verbal skills being tested for college entry when liberals smugly repeat their vapid rhetoric, "If you measure a fish by it's ability to climb a tree..."

So.. you're saying that Africans are different? Like as much different as a monkey and a fish? Measurably, objectively less capable at the same things that other people can do? So much so that we cannot expect Africans to be able to be judged by their ability to read and write, or do basic math?

"No Goyim, we're all one race!" *Sweating intensifies*

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=21s

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Voter ID targets African Americans

Isn't this mentality racist on its own? The people that believe it are literally stating that black people aren't capable of getting photo identification...

1488D Creamy Dream Chess, Monica!

This is why we need the Electoral College. Democrats want no voting ID laws and to let California illegals pick our President via national popular vote.

Where the fuck was Gorsuch? Which "conservative" Justices shit the bed here?

And how do we assure that one person votes multiple times and illegally nullifies the votes of others? Voting is a sacred right for those that care to actually do it, illegal voting should be a capital crime.

Haha the court declared niggers are too stupid and lazy to obtain IDs.

Jewdicial system uber alles

>minorities are just as capable as whites
>minorities are too fucking stupid and poor to get a valid form of identification
which one is it libs?
being a legal citizen is a prerequisite for voting, for starters

At least libtards admit blacks are too stupid to get a free ID

The funny thing is that you need an ID to be eligible for welfare.

>nigger too stupid to carry ID
>this qualifies as "targeting africans with surgical precision"

fucking this. They're too dumb to get ID, but smart enough to be an informed voter!

the thing is they actually aren't for the most part
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w

Lol niggers are so lazy they can't even be bothered to get id. Niggers literally could not make themselves more useless to society if they tried

I am genuinely curious how people vote in america. Here, you need either a government-issued id, or two documents: one with your name, and another with your name and address (like a student-id and a electric bill).

If someone has no id, then another registered voter can vouch for them, but that registered voter can be held accountable if annoying fishy happens

In the states you walk into the closest voting station, which should be picked based on your address (to make it even easier). Then you go there and say your name, they check your name against their list of names of people that COULD show up. You vote and get a sticker that makes you a grown up making big grown up decisions.

What happens if the name you state has already voted? Now that I don't know. I'm white so some spic cant really take my vote.

It was probably Kennedy again.

see we do that too with the voting book that has the name of the potential voter, but we need to prove it is our name with some sort of id, bill, etc. You don't? That really is strange and should be overhauled.

If the issue is that blacks in NC don't have driver's licenses, well there are plenty other types of documents that could work (as long as they have your current address) and name.

4-4 vote, so clearly it was heard before Gorsuch took his seat.

>niggers don't have ID

I've never met a nigger who didn't have some form of ID, how else is dey suppose to get dey food stayumps?

It doesn't matter. They're not going to do it if they don't want to.

Its not "strange." its carefully orchestrated that way so illegals can vote Democrat, ie communist. They will and have fought tooth and fucking nail to keep it as pozzed as it is. Everyone knows its garbage and everyone knows who benefits and who doesn't from it.

The reason they stop it is so people who shouldn't be voting get to vote, skewing our politics with lies, which are then told to us as truth. Anyone over 30 knows this. Its one of the reasons Trump could win the landslide he did win in. He called it out during the election, knowing it was a tried and true tactic to shine light on. It got everyday suburban and rural geniuses to see the severity of the problem.

Our entire legal and political system would need to be uprooted to change it, due to how laws in the states work. The Democratic party would have to literally be thrown out on their asses in beggers garb to have all their insane policy choices renegged. They fight more to keep what they have than to further their initiatives now, so thats a start.

I'm not tired of winning yet.

I like your words. Im going to meme them into a sjw article against sjw laws.

Will post article after im done.

Also, where is the evidence of this? pic related
Leftists love to say that it affects certain people but we never see any evidence or statistics of these laws actually affecting people.
>poor people can't get IDs and majority of poor people are black so you guys are racist
Where is the proof of this?