Why is Sup Forums full of fedoras again? I thought they completely left for reddit in 2012

Why is Sup Forums full of fedoras again? I thought they completely left for reddit in 2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fSV9T-rK-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone has to put these christians in their place

>worshiping anybody
Lol fuck you bitch im a massive faggot that likes ponies and most of pol is like me. Fuck your beliefs and traditions

Why are reverse-fedoras so passionate about shoving their cult into other people's faces and shaming them if they don't kiss the book?

LOL are the neo-pagans going to put us in our place??

They came back after The_Cuck flooded here.

Yeah but now they want to pretend Odon is real.

Makes me feel calmer about white genocide

>Makes me feel calmer about white genocide
FUCK OFF you fucking shillscum

Congrats on worshiping a jewish cult leader, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fSV9T-rK-E
Christian Vikernes will pay for his sins

does anybody have the link of the video where varg talks about south europeans?

he basically says romans wuz nords and shit and that mediterraneans have african blood, also he predicts a new ice age, kek
i thin

but... i thought i wuz raman

I can tolerate fedoras because atleast they segregate themselves with their autism. It's the protestants pretending to be christian i can't stand as they lie about and misrepresent the faith and are so proud of their apostasy and blasphemy

If God exists as described in the Bible, then science is a perfectly viable tool for assessing His existence or non-existence. Here's why:

>God said "if you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains [with prayer]"
>In other words, miracles exist and you can pray for a miracle to occur.
>If miracles exist, then God has an effect on the material world -- i.e. God is not "beyond the material realm" in the sense that science couldn't assess his existence.
>Since God has an effect on the material realm (miracles), and science is a viable tool for discovering material realm phenomena, then science is a valid tool for determining God's existence.

The catholic church knows this; they announce miracles every few years and prospective saints require at least 2 miracles to be recognized

So, has any hard physical evidence for miracles come out in the last 2000 years, or are you just voluntarily deluding yourselves (LARPing)?

Quantum mechanics defies materialism and is clearly miraculous

If you think catholicism is any better, you're fucked in the head

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

Christianity is perfect. You should convert to it

Im taking Sup Forums back faggot. its time for religion to die, everywhere. Its not needed. Its a crutch that makes people feel scared. It might have good values, but people need to realize they should act that way because itll get them far in this small world. But those small actions they do can always lead to bigger things. And you those bigger things lead to a better and longer lives. Instead people are scared of God's wrath for even sneezing.

Tip harder faggot

Because your entire perception of Sup Forums and religion is based on memes. You're probably a Christian because someone meme'd you into it and you don't want to be a 'fedora.'

It's a fucking idiotic way to view such an important issue.

Protip: God is not the focus of Christianity. It's Christ.

Atheists are so fucking stupid when it comes to the religion it hurts.

Sup Forums has always been an atheist board though, or at the very least, not a religious one. The fedora meme became so obnoxious that non retarded atheists just dont bother replying anymore. Anyone thats been here since 2007 or earlier will remember how christianfags were often made fun of. Lebbit is the breeding ground for 15 year old "LMAO U BELEV IN GOD???? KYS KEK, DEBATE ME RELIGIKEK xD" kids that havent realised that while religions in general are retarded, they fill a positive niche for certain people and helped shape Western civilization in what it is today if nothing else

The_donald brought more cultural christians who are pushing ''le based black men'' and other shit, it's a sewer system that has to be destroyed.

>I don't like what you said.
>I'm going to pretend I own this place.

Well, I thought that bullshit died in 2008.

Pff.
More like ledditors have been dunped into the pool en'mass and we've got to repill these degenerate faggots on the glory of God anew. All new people. It's a never-ending battle.

>ledditors
Cultural christians from The_donald, not just any ''ledditor''
Based shitskins piss skins who are christians and part of civilization talk is all we have here.

>Varg
>Embarrassed about burning down christian churches once he realize they were the front line defense to the white race
Ego too high to apologize
>Euronymous was asking for it!
Ego too high to apologize
>Thinks red-heads are their own race
Coppercab tier argument
>Thinks only blue-eyes is white
A similar argument by black supremacists about melanin
>A literal snow nigger

can you define that?

>christian churches
>the front line defense to the white race
what do you mean exactly? the crusades?