JAPAN gets a taste of the Eternal Cunt

So this (((fine Lady))) is shilling for the Islamization of Japan. twitter.com/jt_mag_os?lang=de

She hates Trump, too, of course and portrays Abe as a NAZI!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishitan#Tokugawa_response
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan#Muslim_demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as an ex-muslim nothing makes me angrier than westerners who shill for islam

people like this deserve to be shot honestly

>visiting mosque
>to get unbiased glimpse of islam

purely economic

>people like this deserve to be shot honestly
Spoken like a true muslim.

Fuck yourself frechy fag. All muslims deserve to be shot along with their retarded little sub bitches that don't know what they are doing to the civilized world.

>A faith still unfamiliar in Japan

>Christianity is bad
>Islam you say? o lets be tolerats and open minded

She looks like a mutant.

I swear to fucking Christ if japan goes Islam I will collectively lose my shit. This is the only nation where I can still respect because the fact is they stand by thier rules and have honor. They don't fuck thier citizens over. The moment Japan opens its borders is when I lose faith in humanity.

Luckily the tricky fucking kikes can't rely on their usual tricks to cuck Japan since Japan has never been anti-semitic and will give them no victimhood status.

I just hope they keep resisting and tell the Muslims and cunts like this to commit sepukku. Or better yet, do what they did to the Christians when they tried to take over.

wiki says they have 100K muslims already

(((Wikipedia)))
Last I check it was only 96 muslims so far.

Doesn't she know what happened the last time a foreign religion started to take control?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishitan#Tokugawa_response

there's a mosque in japan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan#Muslim_demographics

>suggest a Muslim population of around 70,000, of which perhaps 90% are resident foreigners and about 10% native Japanese. Of the immigrant communities, in order of population size, are Indonesians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Iranians.

Wew lad

>I will collectively lose
?????????????

>unbiased glimpse
>forced to submit and preached to in a mosque

>you will live long enough to see animu to be censored by muslims
Why god why

previous thread:

Over my dead body.

The day that happens is the day I devote my life to personally genociding the entire Muslim population.

Right now I just want to eradicate Islam through conquering the middle east and re-educating all Muslims. The day Anime becomes censored for Islam is the day that I turn into super-Hitler.

>if japan goes Islam

Not going to happen, here's a good vid on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o

Why is Jordan one of the only Arabic nations that's not a complete fucking mess?

beautifur, japan is the only country doing it right

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE THOSE NIPS DOING

because they are the descendants of the ethnic groups that are the ancient ancestor of white people and not fully monogrolized arab semites

holy shit look at her twitter

she really is infecting the country

>global citizen

KICK HER THE FUCK OUT