The painful truth about teeth

washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2017/05/13/the-painful-truth-about-teeth/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_rigged-teeth-1109am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4e3662fb8169

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should meme having white teeth as racist.

Yea

>Spend billions to get teeth whiter.

Have they never heard of baking soda?

>some Americans spend billions to get their teeth whiter
No, actually literally nobody has ever spent a billion dollars on their teeth, in the history of the world.

Are they advocating for fucking rich peoples teeth up?
Why shouldn't people with money to spare get to buy teeth whitening services.
That's the fucking reason you get rich, so you can buy the shit you want.

>some Americans spend billions

Want some good teeth and health?

Stop using fluoride toothpaste.

>Bill Gates is the richest man in the world

I doubt humanity spent this much combined on teeth whitening

What the fuck? Brush your teeth twice a day you fucking retards. Insurance covers my biannual dentist checkup 100%. I partake in sniffing fucking meth from time to time yet if you brush your teeth twice a day, use soda as a complement not a substitute, and use mouthwash in the morning it goes like this:

>wow your teeth look great good job! Do you floss?
>fuck no i dont floss are you serious?
>floss its srs business see you in 6 months

Maybe they saw this and got confused?

This

Best way to do it is to use pure bleach

This. The real list is not published.

I mean, you might as well just go for sulfuric acid, really

That'll get away all the plaque

and make sure to swallow it

does baking soda actually whiten your teeth significantly? I know it's a good substitute for toothpaste.

And he is spending his fortune to ensure blacks will outnumber whites in less than 5 years.

Drink fluoridated water, your teeth become strong and white.

That is why US Teeth > UK Teeth.

>white teeth
>healthy
lol ok

Blacks already outnumber us by 2 to 1. Globally, whites are a small minority. Perhaps we should push this angle when liberals bemoan the plight of the minorities.

I think the richer people are smart enough to spread their assets in a way that makes it nearly impossible to get a solid estimate on their worth.

>a mexican is #2 or 3

>he doesn't know the other effects of fluoride

>Rich people can afford more luxuries

ZOINKS WHERES BOINIE WE NEED A REVOLUSHUN

They do it anyways but thats not even necessary if they control all information i.e. wikipedia, forbes etc. Of course they wont be on the list

>couldnt even form a unified country until 130 years ago and has completely collapsed 2.5 times since then

>person wants better teeth
>lighting a cigarette

We can't all be kike vassal states.

$1500 get you perfect teeth down here

Dad you've been in a home for some timw now. I guess that makes you the kike vassal's vassal state. Hey werent you the one that founded Israel in the first place?

>Brit giving advice on dental hygiene

You're more Spanish and African than Anglo. You decided to import all the kikes and you got what you deserved. The best thing you can do is just die with some dignity.

>keto
>never brush
>haven't had a cavity since I was 8

If you have shit teeth then you're a shit human

Thats not Americas style. If we go down we are taking everyone else down with us ;)

PAYYYYY

>some americans spend billions to get teeth whiter
t. the washington post

baking soda is good for neutralizing acids in the mouth for a long time which makes it superior to toothpaste and much cheaper, but the bleaching effect in virtually every whitener comes from peroxide.

hydrogen peroxide is a very cheap solution. peroxide could actually be used in place of chlorine in our water supply too as it has about the same effect.

To be fair, I grew up poor-ish. Not poverty, but not middle class. I never got braces so my teeth are crooked.

I wound up securing a solidly middle class wage. I have hundreds of thousands saved up, yet I've never fixed my teeth. I go to meetings with people who grew up middle class. They've all got straight, pretty white teeth. I get self-conscious about it at times, but I'm married and I look fine otherwise. I've got no reason to change my appearance anymore.

But, yeah, I'm going to go my whole life with a visible reminder of my original class. Anyone who sees me talking and smiling will know. It stops me from ever being 'classically' good looking. I know it. I try to stay fit and take care of myself anyway.

Yeah, we've noticed all the kike degenerate propaganda you cunts gave been pushing. You are the biggest source of evil the world has ever known. Just fucking die already so that we can live in peace.

t. the Washington "White Power" Post

Fixed

>peroxide could actually be used in place of chlorine in our water supply too

Didnt Brazil try that in their swimming pool during the olympics and they had to close the pool due to an algae bloom?

you guys seem to all get veneers if you have any money

White teeth is overrated

Why are you even in this thread? Its about dentists and white teeth. Thats like me going into a thread about the best kebab restaurants in england. You're out of your element

Cant believe your this retarded they ment america as a whole spend billions on whitening there teeth

My teeth were burnt yellow by tetracycline when I was young. However, somehow I managed to attract a qt wife, have 3 kids, and have a six figure income.

Let's get real. Moving on.

Just get braces until you teeth are straight enough for invisalign. You're looking at maybe 3k over 2-3 years. It's worth the investment if it makes you feel better.

I rest my case

Seems I hit a nerve. Just relax, Schlomo, it'll only take a second to fill this cavity...

that seems rather unlikely unless they're counting whitening toothpaste which is retarded because it's primarily a toothpaste not specifically a teeth whitening product

Braces in my 30s? Not sure I could take the himiliation.

>White/good teeth are overrated
>says britfag

brush your teeth burger

Are poor people really that lazy that they can't brush their teeth regularly. It's not that hard

>blacks will outnumber whites in less than 5 years
And why does this matter? Do you think blacks will form a bloc against whites? Do you have any idea how tribal and prone to infighting blacks are?

This, I'd rather just be snaggletoothed at that point.

You might be able to just use invisalign.

Such politics

All you need for clean teeth is a toothbrush and water.

Kikes in America will inevitably trick burgers into importing more African refugees as things get worse over there.

Oh. Im sorry. I remember it differently. I remember a large number of Americans supporting Germany and nonintervention. Then a beady eyed Churchill met with a similarly scummy Roosevelt and we had to rile up the nips as an excuse to save your country and stop the luftwaffes assault on the allotted tea & crumpet time. Sounds like you are from the Beranstain timeline. Educate me, Britain didnt backstab both Germany and Poland this time? What you are insinuating is that you were allies with the Germans in this timeline? So you only backstabbed Poland? Judging by your bitterness I'm assuming America still ended up winning.

Scotland isn't England mate

Scots are British and are genetically identical to their southern neighbors. They have just as shit teeth.

Aye well Scotland is better ya cunt

>Scotland isnt England
>brit

Hmm okay Scotland calm down but no one asked or insinuated such.

American neutrality was a charade. You had been antagonizing Japan (a country that was North-Korea-tier isolationist before you started meddling) for nearly a decade and you were selling Soviets and Brits weapons before you got involved in the war. What should have been a regional conflict that lasted a few years turned into a worldwide event thanks to you burgers.

That's not what I'm talking about though. The invasion of kikes into America during the war forever shaped your future afterwards. You now have more kikes than Israel. There are more Jews in NYC than all of Europe combined. You're fucked.

Scotland is Trainspotting, but England is 28 days later. Trainspotting was probably the better movie but you guys voted Remain so you lose by default. England > Scotland

Rich people don't need to fix their teeth because their diet isn't mountain dew, cigarettes, and cheetos. And rich have better foresight, so they floss and brush twice a day, whereas poor people maybe brush if they remember and never floss.

That's different. H202 breaks down in sunlight into H20 and 02. That's why Hydrogen Peroxide is in a brown container.

Using it in a pool is retardation.

1) getting baking soda
2) get peroxide
3) mix into paste

Oh no plz dont nuke NYC, Washington DC, LA and San francisco. That'd be terrible im begging you :( Man theres so much land that would still exist, unlike something like island thats closer to the nukes than we are for example

And you fags are all antigun. Someone has to seize the excess demand.

The problem is that NYC and California run your country.

Not entirely sure how white my teeth are. I go to the dentist 4 times a year and have cleanings each time. I don't smoke or drink.

I brush my teeth twice a day (after lunch as I don't eat breakfast) and once again before bed. I also floss and use a fairly spendy mouthwash for cavity and enamel protection.

Honestly if my teeth are not super white after doing all that so be it. As long as my teeth and gums are healthy.

If you brush your teeth, floss, and don't smoke, your teeth won't be white, but they'll be a gentle ivory color that still looks fine.

Doesn't this weaken the enamel on the teeth? I already got sensitive teeth, don't need any less enamel unless I am wrong.

>sulfuric acid
Well I suppose that checks out coming from a brit.

Chlorine Triflouride is the redpilled way to cleanse your teeth.

Obviously. Rothschild and those other Kike Bankers are producing those lists.

When you read Rothschild sr. Has like 10 Billion on Wiki its laughable.

Agreed

tooth guy here,
same pieces of shit that did this, where nobody has any money at hardly, has those signs up in their window, all day. for the poor? no of course not for the peopoe who live off of them. why wo9uld there be rich and poor in the same place? NOt because of even job oppurtunity let me tell you that.

>muh guns

It's a good thing you have guns to defend yourselves in case a tyrannical government takes power and tracks your every movement, listens to all your phone calls, and whimsically arrests for "terrorism." Or in case a horde of foreigners floods your southern border with tens of millions of its citizens in an attempt to replace your population with their own.

>stop drinking soda and eating lots of refined sugar
>brush teeth once a day
>floss twice a week

This is my routine and my teeth are fine, not pure white but that's impossible to achieve naturally

sounds great

>completely cosmetic procedures to make your teeth another color are a human right

Between all the over the counter products; UV light gadgets, overnight trays, whitening pastes and rinses - The tooth whitening industry is definitely worth over a billion dollars.

Eh sounds like some excess fat may get cut off. The world has been survival of the least fit for the last 50 years balance needs to be restored. I just hope NYC wasnt completely annihilated along with 6 gorillian of gods chosen. Jesus, what a shoah that would be! NYC and DC are where all the lobbyists and bankers that funnel money into Israel are too. Oh geeze that wouldnt look good for Israel. Good thing I fled to a nice white mormon agrarian settlement where I am accepted with open arms since my great great and great grandpa used to be the sheriffs. Looks like my retirement plans came early and I will be riding out the storm. Let me know things hold up on your claustrophobic island with no Uncle Sam to save you from the eternal kraut and frogs looking for some comeuppance for times past and allahu ackbars that have been amassing within your country who will probably be the only ones with weapons.

Everything you said applies to the UK. Minus the guns, the good part. Topkek

Equal job opportunity is is a bad thing. No matter what race someone is, a person with a masters in business will always have better opportunity than a person who dropped out of high school. Everyone has the opportunity to go to school in america (loans are universal and always available). If a person who dropped out of high school had the same prospects as a masters in business, nobody would ever to to collage.

>Americans can't spend their money on what they want.

It was literally this guys job to do that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Heres what i do and i have great teeth.
a dab of toothpaste...just a pea sized dab...a pinch of baking soda and a pinch of activated carbon..5 minutes a day and my teeth are super fucking white. no dentists trips in 15 years. no toothaches ever.

>smoking a cigarette while sitting in line to get your teeth whitened
Fucking lel

Yes crazy video. You should read Dutroux and the x-dossiers if you wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

i use lemon juice and baking soda once a week, which is a weak acid

Which is exactly my point. Your guns are a joke, a sedative your government tolerates as it fucks you in the ass.

The UK is still 87 white. You cunts haven't been this white in 50 years.

No, they said specifically "some Americans spend billions," as if there are just billionaires throwing their fortune at the dentist to put some bleach in their mouth

FUND IT

lmfao
this is the best fake news story yet
please keep up the quality