Niggers chimping out

youtu.be/BUfFZ8z2IyU

Care to explain to me why this behaviour is allowed in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118501/I-kill-f--Students-death-threats-professor-evolution-class.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
youtu.be/D6LfTid4IMY
liveleak.com/view?i=c3f_1435098779&comments=1
hindustantimes.com/world-news/brazil-jail-break-over-150-prisoners-escape-62-still-at-large/story-xcab5aGm60xvSv8shZhUkK.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serves her right.

>Serves her right.
I agree, but how the fuck did they not kick her out of class after she started screaming profanities and threatening to kill people?

If it was a white girl or asian girl or even a latina girl they would kick them out instantly.

Pretty ironic coming from a Brazilian

>when your gf has a manlier chin than you

>Pretty ironic coming from a Brazilian
My country has a black majority, we can hardly hold the tide of savages back despite the brave efforts of our police heroes, as seen in pic related.

Your country does not have the same excuse, why are you not controlling this minority that is causing so much crimes and violence?

Just like you and I.

I'm curios what is the class?

Care to explain why is it allowed in ours?

>I'm curios what is the class?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118501/I-kill-f--Students-death-threats-professor-evolution-class.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
>Care to explain why is it allowed in ours?
Read

so every black in brazil is american nigger tier? i always through you guys were like neymar cool niggaz

>so every black in brazil is american nigger tier? i always through you guys were like neymar cool niggaz
No, not every black, but a large percentage of them, specially the favela tier ones.

Didn't you have 100+ prisoners escape from prison after they cannibalized on other prisoners?

they ate them, they fucking ate them.

HOHOHOHO

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL!!!

UMA

also the police man here it's like judge dredd he just don't give a shit about human rights do you have a sauce from this vid?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

>Care to explain to me why this behaviour is allowed in your countries?

Cheap entertainment. Where am I going to get my world star content?

why the long face?

>Didn't you have 100+ prisoners escape from prison after they cannibalized on other prisoners?
Wasn't that in Bolivia?

Could be wrong, either way m,y point still standsHere is another video of the chimpout
youtu.be/D6LfTid4IMY

>they ate them, they fucking ate them.
Could you provide source? I did not hear about this one.
>also the police man here it's like judge dredd he just don't give a shit about human rights do you have a sauce from this vid?
liveleak.com/view?i=c3f_1435098779&comments=1

I got to watch this live on TV.

>why the long face?
HUE

hindustantimes.com/world-news/brazil-jail-break-over-150-prisoners-escape-62-still-at-large/story-xcab5aGm60xvSv8shZhUkK.html

Apparently prison breaks and violence are common in your country.

>liveleak

oh thanks anyway you guys are very popular in that site

>Apparently prison breaks and violence are common in your country.
Indeed they are, but cannibalism is not, and the link you provided had no mention of cannibalism whatsoever.
>oh thanks anyway you guys are very popular in that site
Indeed, but I got to watch it live on national news channel, it feels fucking awesome to watch the happenings as they are happening in real time!

Clearly the white girlfriend was being a bitch and drove the poor man crazy.

one less race traitor - thanks nig.

>punishes coalburner
>ends ugly nigglet's life

i call this man a hero

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103

Who could have seen this coming?

Nothing new here. This is daily life in the USA. Isn't it funny that Americans try to make fun of Canada when this shit is part of their daily life? Funny isn't it?

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

American, not Jap

It is a strange phenomenon in US schools. Nigs behave so horribly on a regular basis that cursing, insults, disruption of class and even sometimes violence are consider par for the course and ignored or met with sighs and rolled eyes. "Ja'quon, please not today." Meanwhile good students who do something slightly out of line are immediately reprimanded and harshly punished.

Essentially teachers expect this behavior from the dindu tribe. They know that the students don't care about being suspended - if they are punished there is a 50% chance their mother or grandmother will show up at the school screaming and hollering for the teacher and principal to be fired and probably threatening to beat them up. Worst case scenario the student will chimp out then and there and attack the teacher. The rest of the class misses out on the lesson because once again time is wasted on attempting to reign in a feral beast. There is no positive outcome, only negatives for everyone involved.

Blacks generally self-segregate within schools and refuse to play along in any way at all. Were it not for sports there would be twice as many outbursts. You cannot physically control them. Words don't work, they are ignored or shouted down. Incentives and bribes make you a sucker in their eyes and you will be giving them more and more every day only for them to inevitably chimp out anyways. You can't just let them leave because you are held responsible for them during your class. And to top it off due to No Child Left Behind your performance evaluation is based in part on their standardized test scores.

They are a lost people. Teachers are hostages to niggers 99% of the time. It is why ghetto schools pay so well. it is why no one wants remedial classes. There is no soultion to the problem barring open segregation or sending them all back to Africa, two things which will never happen.

Olha aĆ­ o vira-lata, louco pra chupar uma rola gringa

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>coal burner pays toll
>mudbastard dies in process
am I supposed to be unhappy about this?

>breeding the trololo guy

serves all of them right

If schools actually punished niggers like they should, it gets looked at as racist. So many niggers would get suspended/expelled. Can't be racist in current year.

It's because the schools aren't a disciplined environment and expect people from a poverty background to have the same outcome as the wealthy kids. The reality is, if a kid lives in poverty, he's statistically much much much more likely to not have a father and therefore be a complete shithead (because the mother is working 2 or 3 shifts and is therefore never home to discipline the child). On top of all this, you have a culture which encourages distrust of "whitey" and outright refuses to integrate. Not much can be done really except start exterminating the ultra-poor

Teachers ought to be allowed to discipline students again. Or hell, just admit that not everyone is fit for education and not be afraid to expel people instead of holding them back so you have 20 years olds that are still in high school, or 15-16 years old in 8th grade. Hell don't even make school attendance mandatory.

Our schools have gone to shit because they've become glorified daycare centers (and you can't even discipline them any), instead of places of education. It's fucking insane, you dump the responsibility of the parenting onto the school, but threaten to sue them if they act out the disciplining role of the parent.

always the case

And they are never expelled. Every time they may have to eliminate a violent recidivist would result in a huge loss of money for the school. That said, niggers just about have a license to kill. No real repercussions for them.

Honestly, reading about all this just makes me remember the chapter in Starship Troopers where Mr. DuBois was talking about the collapse of civilization, and he brought up juvenile delinquency. It was ominous.

>killed a nigglet and a race traitor

True hero

Paid in full.

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103
You silly burguer, you did not even read the link did you?

Here is a quote for you:"No footage of the inmates eating members of rival gangs has emerged, and authorities said they had no evidence to show cannibalism had taken place."

They just roasted the corpses in a form of ritual of the organized crime to indicate the loyalty of the gang members.

There is literally no evidence whatsoever that any cannibalism happened at all.
>There is no soultion to the problem barring open segregation or sending them all back to Africa, two things which will never happen.
You forgot solution number 3: The final solution.>If schools actually punished niggers like they should, it gets looked at as racist. So many niggers would get suspended/expelled. Can't be racist in current year.
This is seriously warped, by letting these chimps loose on school grounds you hinder the learning of the rest of the students.

>Paid in full.
You are just gonna LOVE this one im sure.

>Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Refer toI dare you not to hue.

does anyone have any info about where this guy is from? I knew a patrick fowler who was a light skinned black guy back in elementary school. and the age seems about appropriate.

God damn.

This is what happens when you burn the coal. If you're too stupid to understand the consequences, you deserve everything that happens to you. Plus that child is ugly as shit so it's more or less a blessing that she's dead.

Thanks for the input, japbro.
You're lucky to have an education system that isn't plagued by (((diversity)))

Some months or years ago I always thought that interracial relationships were some american thing.
Now I've already visited various larger german cities and when you look around you see more and more mixed couples. In the german case it's ALWAYS a white german women with african/arab men.

what movie is this?

There's literally nothing wrong with having sex with black people.

>bixnood kills the coalburner and halfbreed
Turns out he was a good man after all.

>toll status: paid in full

Burn coal, pay toll.

nice b8

>you cannot physically control them
wrong.

>Tell me more about that 7up commerical

If Jesus isn't real, why should white people be nice?

Pay the toll...

Average black girl chimping out.
Whities fault.

Literally subhuman.

"Once you get used to preferential treatment equality feels like discrimination.