>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 15
>Eastern Sweida countryside offensive has begun
>SAA & allies captures Hibrat w & e (Humriyah front)
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements arrive
>2 IS warlords defect to FSA ahead of looming defeat in DeZ
>Palmyra:SAA capture Talilah crossroads
>Qaboun under gov control
>Hezbollah hands over Syrian border posts to Lebanese Army
>SDF-Tabqa region free of IS
>Jirah Airbase fully liberated, IS counter attack faild
>IS hospital full on injured children following US airstrikes on Raqqa
>Al-Qaeda shock troops graduate in Idlib following Chechen training
>Rebel forces in Daraa go all in to crush IS branch on the border with Israel
>SAA advances in E Homs
>Iraqi forces launch important operation near Syrian border
>Thousands of Yemenis attend anti-American rally in Sana’a ahead of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/864086987577245696
twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/841405120004947968
youtube.com/watch?v=hmBDacDPCs8
en.gfwiki.com/wiki/Guide:Registration
e-hentai.org/g/1048981/bad853f16e/
twitter.com/USEmbassySyria/status/864128861017133056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/864086987577245696

>BREAKING: Merkel says alternatives must be found to Turkey's Incirlik base

COME ON MUTTI, FUCKIN DO IT

JUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

first for mommy

xth for T-Slavteen

>you will see a German Ottoman war in your life time
it feels good lads

1st (or 2nd) for death to Israel!

HUGE
HUGE

TOMOROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS
TOMOROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMOROW
TOMOROW

("syrian geneal" namefaggot, not namefagging doesn't make you invisible, i see you here, why are you hiding?)

Daily reminder that supporting ass*d = supporting degeneracy and cultural marxism

First #gay marriage in #Syria. Syrian authorities detained the couple for few hours and released them.
What do you think?
>twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/841405120004947968

also another reminder that al bolandi is a goy

i just wants habbenings

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR W BAS

I WANT MY GAINZZZZ!!!!

>tfw too bored and mad of no gainzz so started to trigger animefags part of /sg/.

I thnik I've found my meaning of life.

Also, death to America!

>Germans
>fighting anything
It'd be more likely for their troops to drop their pants, bend over and accept Turkish cock into their asses.

NEW SOUTH FRONT
>Syrian War Report – May 15, 2017: Govt Forces Make Large Gains In Aleppo And Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=hmBDacDPCs8

Germany got cucked by Erdogan.

Theyre begging the manlet king of Jordan to allow their soldiers as refugees until they can sort their situation.

>The German foreign ministry described as "absolutely unacceptable" Turkey's latest ban on a visit to the Incirlik base in southern Turkey.
> the defense ministry spokesman said Jordan offered "the best conditions" since Turkey first denied such visits to German MPs for several months last year.

I mean the germans went from the worlds cucks to basically killing anything that moved in less than 5 years
with the wiemar to hitler

Wtf i love israel now

>He checks for new Southfront after he baked.

Sven....

>trigger
What, you think we got here yesterday or something? Nothing here's capable of triggering.

Nah, they were never in such a poor shape as they are now. They're even renaming barracks because the officers they're named after fought in WW2.

Thanks my fellow Ashkenazi brother

It was an emergency.

maybe, maybe not. you're overestimating the influence of arab nationalist ideology, especially when talking about iraq but also eastern syria.
the arabs there are tribal as fuck and will first and foremost stay loyal to their tribes.
try reading your source again, I'm farirly certain it says nothing about germany getting kicked out but turkey denying entrance to visiting politicians.
same happened a few months back and now germany is fed up with the turks' bullshit

Israel is the final red pill lad

Also sorry for rebelling lol

>game has Galil
>no RK95/RK62

This, the yeast was rising, he didn't have much time.

You think Bashar accepts excuses?

>N-no I totally was ok with that, not mad at all.

Projecting.

Something smells fishy.

> the arabs there are tribal as fuck and will first and foremost stay loyal to their tribes.
And would consider other Arabs part of their community and kurds as not. Which is why Iraqis will unite against the kurds if they threaten to leave Iraq.
Dont underestimate the hate Arabs have towards kurdish nationalism, even iran hates the kurds and will help.

>Projecting.
I don't think you're using this word correctly.

>You think Bashar accepts excuses?
Bashar is a loving and forgiving soul, evidenced by all of the free bus rides he continues to give out.

I like it. It can be called "Kancolle clone with an actual gameplay". Guns have unique buffs for each other, skills, etc. No RNG-bullshit on a mission map too. Devs added some things to reduce EXP grind recently (surprised me, actually).
en.gfwiki.com/wiki/Guide:Registration
It's a scans from artbook. In case someone else would need a link:
e-hentai.org/g/1048981/bad853f16e/

Assad > ISIS and al qaeda

Assad might hate our guts too, but at least we had cold peace.

Guys be wary of any Israeli, especially ones that pretend to be friendly.

Sorry, my autism sometimes overwhelms me, you fuggin weebboo-normie.

And provides the passangers with an opportunity to join the best party - Idlib party.

Truely the best leader!

I like you. This is why I am gonna gas you last.

Give peace a chance!

>turkey spergs out over their base
>germany: "ok thx bye"
you need to hide your antenna matey

*teleports behind king David hotel*

Nothing personnel brit

Seems like its between these two candidates in Iran. I dont like Rouhani, I wonder if the other guy is more aggressive.

I don't know, lad. The kikes have done some good trade with Finland in the past. They've got conscription just like us, they defend themselves from barbarian subhumans from the East, just like us and they're relatively civilized and modern. They're not that bad.

>Based kike
Are you trying to trick me, schlomo?

You're stupid. After Assad wins the war Hezbollah will coup themselves to full power in Lebanon and Christians will leave the country. After Alliance leave Afghanistan Iran will sponsor some Shias there to take power and boom you got an Iranian alliance from the Hindukush to the Mediterranean ready to crush Israel.

Kek. Peace between arabs and the Israelis? It would never happen until one side removes the other.

Maybe he's a Palestinian living under Israeli occupation and wants that to happen?

More armor for E Sweida countryside.

((()))

I see that the JIDF propaganda is working on you mongols.

>Kata'ib Al Imam Ali supporting SAA in the offensive to reach the Iraqi border.
Lots of logistics involved.

The alternative is Daesh and Alqaeda, we can always bomb Hezbollah if they step out of line. :V)

>P*lestinian
Gods no

I WANT FUCKIN HAPPENINGS

>relatively civilized and modern
>"just like us" not added
i see

#notalljews!

tfw no /tg/

tfw no /ksag/

NOW REEEE

I said Israelis mate, not jews. Not all jews are israelis. peace between arabs and Israelis can never happen.

Soon, brother, soon.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

Israel is our ally against the Islamic hordes.

patience is a virtue

Khazar Mongols and fingols unite

In pictures: Graphic aftermath of failed ISIS assault on Aleppo supply line

this morning clashes near Palmyra Silos and also (northeast of?) Talilah

Pro-gov forces and RuAF involved

I side with turkanon on this! WHERE ARE MY HAPPENINGS?!!!

SAA transport services
By bus or by truck, get the fuck outta Syria

*honk honk*

More kurdish vs kurdish fighting :
> Necirwan Barzani accusing #Bagdad in supporting #PKK in Sinjar and says this is not acceptable for #Turkey.

I think that Iraqi border will be closed for the PKK/YPG soon, Birzani doesnt want them or their Rojava.

>When you have to give a ride for your homies after partying hard but the ride is only 2 seated.

YPG supports SAA reaching the border with Iraq because they have free movement agreement with Damascus and that means more trade opportunities , Iraqi kurds oppose this and Barzani himself has said that SAA must not be allowed to reach Iraq

>YPG supports SAA reaching the border with Iraq
allowing convoys yeah but actual support?

Not with troops but they want SAA to reach that border
Barzani on the other hand no

Im pretty sure the pretend "honeymoon" between the YPG and SAA is almost over.
The SAA wants access to the iraqi border to allow friendlies in : the PMU. Even the PMU have publicly hinted at attacking the kurds in Syria.
No one can pretend anymore that the YPG and SAA are friends.

>And would consider other Arabs part of their community and kurds as not
not necessarily, they consider their tribes their community
I'm not saying that they wouldn't ally against the kurds and I'm not going to pretend that I understand the tribal dynamics of the region but you're assuming that all arabs share some kind of nationlist notion which they clearly don't

I think Birzani is with Assad on this. Keep in mind Birzani doesnt want this rojava just as much as Assad. The only two parties that want it are the US and Israel.

What im saying is the hate towards the kurdish nationalism is shared between sunni and shia iraqis. They will unite to stop it.

As long as Turkey is enemies with Rojava they'll co-operate with Assad because they have no one else for non-military things for which they have US
There could be hidden maneuvers going in between Turkey and Assad that we don't know of

Desert Hawks soon back to the action ,with better training and equipment

PIC RELATED

Fresh OC just for you!
Please r8!

>5

True, and with the EU being agressive towards Turkey and Russia saving his ass from the coup its like Turkey has no choice but to obey Russia and China.
I might be a minority here in this, but ive always though that al-bab entry was done with approval from iran and Russia, to divide the Kurds in the East and West.

If the Assad gas attacks were really false flags orchestratred by the rebels, why hasn't there been a follow-up gas attack?
Surely, the rebels would want Trump to join the fight against Assad. A second false flag would guarantee US intervention. Could it be that Assad really did gas his own people and there hasn't been another gas attack because the rebels aren't able to orchestrate something that elaborate?

>P-Putin-sama would never lie to me!

I still expect someone to get Lavroved

I keep seeing this grey (IS) area inside Lebanon on the Liveuamap. What is the story behind this?

Its sorta neat how the threat of Turkey increases the necessity for K*rds to negotiate with other groups like Russia or SAA

and the presence of K*rds increases the necessity for Turks to negotiate with groups other than USA

Couldve been worse really. We can only hope Russia or Syria play it smart.

Syria and Iran (and Iraq) are in this for the long term. All these sides agree on dealing with the kurds by force. Its the unknowns like Turkey, US and Russia thaf I worry about.
I know Turkey will use force, but they have to work with the rest to achieve anything.

>Look! The kurds aren't fighters, they're wearing sneakers!

What fucking sense would a second gas attack make? I don't think even Amerilards would buy that, the idea that the SAA would use gas AGAIN, after the entire world is condemning them for an attack. It would be completely fucking insane for them to do so.

Mountaineous area between Lebanon and Syria always had some troubled areas with jihadi activity, its lowly populated and hard to control

Funny enough that even meant at some point "FSA"-ish groups being inside Lebanon alongside Nusra (muh Syrian revolutionaries amirite)

why doesn't Lebanon do something about it?

Hezbollah declared the syrian-lebanese border as cleared like a couple of days ago, maybe the hoholmaps jihadmin didnt update it yet

>Hohol map

Some leftovers that headed into mountain-like terrain. Lebanese army is mopping them up in coordination with SAA. Tho job is not that easy.

>What fucking sense would a first gas attack make? There's no reason for them to gas their own civilians! Nobody would fall for it.
>The US "falls for it"
>What fucking sense would a second gas attack make? There's no reason for them to do it again. Nobody would fall for it.
I imagine it would at least be worth a shot. And yet nothing.

Nice!

>I imagine it would at least be worth a shot. And yet nothing.
The first gas attack was already extremely suspicious, another, in the current situation would be just plain unbelievable. There's no plausible motivation for the SAA to use gas in the first place, so for what reason would they use it a second time?
Might as well just drop gas on their own lines.

Beeka valley refuge camp.

I am sorry but I cannot resist!

>LOOK GUYS USA IS FINALLY WHITE! PITY THAT IT IS ONLY WITH THAT ID, HUH?! AHAHAAHAHA!

>Body of Canadian fighter recovered from ISIL five months after he was killed in Syria.
S

unless they start killing each other again which is about as likely because like it or not, sectarian hatred is a thing, especially when talking about iraq
>but ive always though that al-bab entry was done with approval from iran and Russia
if this was the case, it isn't indicative of an alliance against the kurds
looks more like a russian/iranian move to devide kurdish held areas into spheres of influence and reduce their reliance on the us
afrin - russki influence
manbij - shared influence
evenrything east of euphrates - american influence
it was entirely ineffective at reducing the kurds' strengh or neutering their ambitions but clearly strenghthened russian influence in kurdish territories
the russians' goal is after all maintaining the territorial integrity of syria but they're not opposed to federalization

>Info in CBC & Eldorar articles on our position toward HTS is mistaken. It's a mischaracterization of our position.
>Our position on HTS has not changed. Ratney's March statement remains in effect. It wasn't a mistake nor has March statement been corrected.
>The core of HTS is Nusra, a designated terrorist org. This designation applies regardless of what name it uses or what groups merge into it.
twitter.com/USEmbassySyria/status/864128861017133056

Czech'd & Kekked'd
Fuck you, hello.

S

Area like user stated has been a troubled jihadi region even before the war. Lebanon also has a divided society with Sunni's and Palestinians at the bottom and Shias, Druze and Christians on the top. Government wants to avoid a large scale uprising (cam close in 2013) of poor pissed off Sunnis if the Christian lead Lebanese army joins in with Hezbollah in dealing with ISIS. Loyalties and tribalism is a mother fucker in some of those areas...

Why do Lebs have old American gear and vehicles?