youtu.be/cbT0PBBXJ50
youtu.be/dWH2Dt2G5ws
youtu.be/7f7aeMmQkJE
bikerleather.com/usa-flag-jacket-z-o-lining-mj275.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

We will build a wall!
Futaba is best girl!

I'm mad that I couldn't pull that look off. That's a really sweet jacket.

Fins, how accurate is this pic?

Awoo~

>he doesn't have Homestead Creamery ice cream in his local grocer
plebs btfo

the entire GOP is finished, mensch has the tape

TRUMP RALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2TkUDRvSk

I don't trust infowars but I hope this is true.

I am addicted to the happenings.

kek okay louise

>he wears an American flag pin

who /subtle/ here

>Tatoos
Don't see them
>Ear Gauges
Don't see them
>Faggots
In krakow or warsaw maybe, nobody likes them or cares for them
>Drinking
People always binged drinked here
>Smartphones
It's a problem with society more than anything. Niggers in africa have smartphones, you expect us not to have them?
>Career Obsessed Women
Again, problem with the current society. This is the only one that might become a big problem in the future, but that's about it

It's just concern shilling and clickbait trash, aimed at morons like you who shill this one article everywhere they go like it's the gospel. Next

I've been waiting for this one to happen. They better not be teasing us!

So how many of you idiots still support that retarded tranny, Coulter?

>Paul Joseph Watson

>inb4 she's finally gone off the deep end and it's literally just her doing impressions of everyone
Why do people actually listen to this actual nutjob?

Do we have any pics of Trump with his full cabinet? Unrelated by I really hate how Benjamin looks smug even when's drawn. That slimy kike is too evil.

>there are people in this thread that don't think mint ice cream is the best flavour

THE MAINSTREAM METEOR
Seriously though, fuck PJW.

She's an opportunist, nothing more.

>Ann post right after invoking her name
Are you real people?

I hope he does this. Which advisers would he throw out though? Would it be guys that we know?

I'm a butter pecan man myself.

In all honesty, as funny as this shit is, it's kind of sad to see dems entertaining the delusions of someone who's clearly not well.

Remember when that fag lost his shit because POTUS bombed an empty cafeteria in Syria?

Can confirm. I am a registered republican and I got served with my indictment today.

alex really needs to get behind the reigns for infowars again. PJW has been running too wild lately

That's Kellyanne Conway you dumbass

PURGE AND SCOURGE, BOSS! LET NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SURVIVE!

Truth. Mint chocolate chip is objectively best ice cream.

Is trump still going to take down the entire political establishment? Or does nu/pol/ not care about that kind of thing

that image in one word: quintessential

I remember when a lot of people lost their shit over the Syrian airstrike.

Where's the proof that she's a tranny? Pics of bennis or else you have no proofs.

This is like saying White is the best race. Mint ice cream is so good it doesn't even need to be stated. The debate is over the top contender for #2, which is obviously mint ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.

SAVE THE WORLD SAVE THE WORLD

>sources say
>links a blog
This woman's psychosis is hysterical

Hurr durr

We love you Anne, we totally think you're a woman and hot and would totally have sex with you.

Neck yourselves

dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

I like slow churned vanilla bean. I am a simple man with simple needs.

These old bitches all look the same to me.

Look at "her".

Is /ptg/ a de facto usa/pol/ now that trump is President?

the man just went thru a divorce, don't be too hard on him

noticed that alex went back to ranting for 20 minutes a piece and doing less current news segments, I think he needs a little time off

Yes he is.
>nu/pol/
I remember the rolling barrage of shills. Now we all have to admit that the explosion those Warren rockets made was probably awesome.

>there are anons who only get one flavor of ice cream, instead of getting two scoops
SAD. Also cake batter ice cream w/fudge is clearly the best flavor

Don't you ever talk badly of KAC again you piece of shit.

NO
Sup Forums ALWAYS MEMES UGLY WOMEN THAT THEY'RE TRANNIES AND ITS ALMOST NEVER TRUE
PROVIDE PROOF OR SHUT UP YOU STUPID JEW

I kinda hope he does it again, the salt was off the charts, and I want those faggots from sg to cry

>Travel ban could see the supreme court by the end of Trump's first term.

FUCK.
Everything is so damn slow.

idk. Still like her books but she's been a real cunt lately. Very disappointing.

I see no bennis. She does have German ancestry so that's probably why she makes you think she's a man.

More or less, yes.

>PJW

youtu.be/cbT0PBBXJ50

Get a load of this fucking unbelievably moronic individual

Mostly. Though there's a lot of fucking foreigners here all the time too. I'm not sure what brit/pol/ is like or if there even is another county general.

this was very offensive

welcome to the US Government

worst case scenario, dems won't allow for trump to get anything passed, or not as much as he hoped, but he becomes a martyr and people get tired of the democrats, since they block everything and make it impossible to get any reforms. it would just be better to beat them at their own game than to bet on another trump finishing what he started, or worse, expecting GOP to do it

"She" is just showing her true colors.
"She" only cares about money and fame
"She" will write an anti-Trump book soon and promote it all over CNN, MSNBC and Bill Maher

dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

No it's more like /delusion/ general. These people will support Drumpf no matter how far he strays from his promise trajectory. The way we're headed, trump is gonna be another Reagan, and these retards would love that.

honestly, after the great Trump betrayal, I have no optimism whatsoever. I don't know why I ever thought a New York liberal billionaire would be the guy to take on the establishment. What a fool I was...

I laugh at them, Trump got them so good.

oh look it is an sg faggot

>125612289
I smell dirty British lies.
>Though there's a lot of fucking foreigners here all the time too.
We do effect their countries plus they probably don't have a lot of excitement in their countries.

A man of taste.

Any idea which rally is this?

I disavow Trump.

t.syria general

nobody gives a flipping fuck about assad or syria except you sand nigger worshipping cultists, and I hope somebody blows his brains out just so we can see you lose your shit

It's a tribute to the nation of Australia

youtu.be/dWH2Dt2G5ws

youtu.be/7f7aeMmQkJE

kek'd

Not an actual rally
>President Trump and Vice President Pence Give Remarks at the 36th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service

I fully expect Assad to be killed when he steps down. That would be the death song of /sg/.

not sad, beautiful
desperately jumping from a sinking ship to a lifeboat with a hole in it is their solution
there isnt enough popcorn in existence to enjoy all of this shit

>he doesn't get two scoops of mint

He meant the one in the picture

Yeah, it can't be helped when your country is being watched by literally everyone else all the time. I don't mind them. Friendly international banter among like minded nationalists is one of my favorite things about Sup Forums.

>capitalisms brought us a fucking lemas mate
What is this ausie faggot saying?

Meant the pic with the girls.

We finally have our own news station. and it already has over 55 million subscribers

Stard doin objective inbestigatib shidposting goys

Muh pooor boo boo babies am i rite? Cia would never lie wtf I hate Assange now

DID SOMEONE SAY RUSSIA?

I wouldn't even care, but these faggots are so cringe worthy that no matter what geopolitical consequences, just seeing them flip out and be the end of their shitty general would make up for it. Not like the world is going to end

Still 100% sure that they joined in with TRS and leftypol in the shilling here last month, for daring to touch their sand nigger jesus

is mint a type of pistachio? if so then you're absolutely correct

lmao every one of these comparison pics is posted by a europoor and has Sup Forums favoring assad... Sup Forums hates assad, we hate all mudslimes, we hate your kind

It’s breathtaking. That is disqualifying right there and the most stunning thing is, this isn't buying him a single vote. Is he really so stupid that he thinks people aren't offended by him having two scoops?

Is he really so ignorant of fat voters that he thinks this is the way to their heart?

Lebbos

Ah. No idea, looks fake from behind. I assumed it was an SNL skit

Should be a show, m8.

>4/5 Miss USA finalists are brown/black people
>Winner a black Italian import from DC, answered health care is a privilege not a right
Is Trump still shadow running the pageant trying to troll people?

Why limit yourself? There are lots of flavors that blend wonderfully with mint; besides I've got a top end University dairy store 10 minutes away, that does unique flavors, it'd be wrong not to get those

I expect the same thing, and after they tried to shill these threads to death, I'm kinda hoping it does.

Don't listen to them, Louise, your sources are the best, i'd marry you if you were younger

Their entire modus operandi has been turned into a dead and cancerous thing, ready to die. They will grow even more desperate, with false flags and disgusting comments about Don and others. We haven't seen anything yet.

I don't give a fuck if the cia lied or not, I just want to see you spergs suffer

I hope we get to see more "Gas attacks", just for the drama it would generate with you lot

>Lebbo is slang for Lebanese.
Does Australia have a problem with Labanese (((immigrants)))?

At least you're being kind to your second best child.
>Yeah, it can't be helped when your country is being watched by literally everyone else all the time. I don't mind them.
They're probably nervous if Trump is going to start WW3 or not.
>Friendly international banter among like minded nationalists is one of my favorite things about Sup Forums.
Same.

This man speaks the truth

Fluffy is part of the arab dick sucking club as well, and we all know him

Two scoops
Two genders
Two terms

>cringe worthy
Are you serious? Lol. Muh based black men.

that's a kickass jacket. And if anyone cares, I found a place that sells it

bikerleather.com/usa-flag-jacket-z-o-lining-mj275.html

But I can't help but realize it's probably made in china or bangladesh or something, and there's nothing that makes me sadder than USA branded merchandise that isn't actually made in the USA