Why are other countries in europe so boring sexually speaking?

Why are other countries in europe so boring sexually speaking?

It is because of the laws regarding sexuality?

Is it a cultural thing?

Is it that we are secular arabs and therefore we act accordingly?

Btw british guy and girls come here to drink and fuck around until they get every STD that you can possibly get.

Opinions?

Coño, invite me to those parties, for research purposes, of course.

This is why you're poor and crying for money every day.

Everyone is invited man. It is San Fermines, during summer.

If you don't manage to get pussy there, forget about it, you won't get it anywhere.

I wish I was Spanish. Real talk, you guys don't even bother working or have a government most of the time and you still have better standards of living and more fun than us. Never change Spain, keep napping and enjoying life while British wagelsaves shout and scream because they've worked 60 hours a week for 70 years and have nothing to show for it.

If you told me this was Brazil I would've believed you. Look at all these mongrelized motherfuckers, what the hell are you doing, Evropa?

By the way, the last year 5 guys gangraped a girl, arab style.

Not unexpected though. They are having problems to tell if it was actual "rape" or not. The definition gets quite blur in those ambiences.

>implying there is any difference nowadays between brazil and Spain

We are probably more mongrelized than you now. And of course all mongrels love those parties.

>Why are other countries in europe so boring sexually speaking?
They have actual lives and culture to occupy themselves with. Base hedonism like that is for people who have nothing else going on, but at least they can flaunt what's betwixt their nethers.

>implying this looks like fun

Yeah playing grabass with thousands of men on used up meat. Makes me feel real special. How much dried stranger's saliva do you think has accumulated on that women's sweat drenched tits on that day alone?

and now that the emigrants that had the jobs you guys didnt want left. Its going to be more fun! have fun guys!

>spanish
>ever being truly white

They've always been "those guys". They must be doing something right though because Spain is probably the best country in Europe.

Spain is probably the only country in Europe with its culture intact and continuing.

That fucking hurts to hear. My grandma was born and raised in Barcelona but had to flee to Brazil during the war; although I qualify for citizenship I've decided against it since I don't have any real ties to it, but it's still awful to hear that even the Old Country is falling prey to the same bullshit that's consumed this hellhole.

So nobody is going to say anything about sexual culture in europe?

Why this doesn't happen in other countries?

True that. You can't have everything I guess.

I still feel like a fish out of the water here.

Yeah, British people have never been "all there" when it comes to making rational choices.

>Spain is probably the only country in Europe with its culture intact and continuing.
That sounds somehow even more sad, if those pics are indicative.

>Why are other countries in Europe so boring sexually in such a way that I am not getting any live ones?

because you're moorish niggers.

that is fucking disgusting

>Spain is probably the only country in Europe with its culture intact and continuing.

Not mentioning Portugal, kys muhammed

used to happen much more before cell phone cameras.

my dream of retiring to a spanish beach and count boobies has shattered thanks to technology

Germans are Japan-tier fetishists dude.

>How much dried stranger's saliva do you think has accumulated on that women's sweat drenched tits on that day alone?

All of it.

>Implying I like this shit and I am not posting it to make you vomit

I hope you are right. Still, it makes me sad to know that some europeans really come here searching for those parties.

>ever being truly white

Pic related. Limpieza de Sangre 2.0 when?

I mean, British culture is pretty much the same, but its also British culture to be cynical and pessimistic. Even though we're a Liberal country, being polite and quite in public is important. Why do you think we have two days a week where we're allowed to let loose? So we don't fucking kill ourselves.

Well I don't know anything about Portugal desu, I kind of forget it exists. Is it basically just Spain?

Well, there's no much problem in not being white if you can still be a civilized nation. Japs aren't white, no-one makes fun of them.

Degenerates. You went from bringing God to mysterious and savage lands to that; I hope you are proud.

>Poland

I expected a comment like that. You guys are based.

>I hope you are proud.

Trust me, I am not.

The point is most of people in San Fermines are foreign people who can't handle 3 L of calimocho when we can do it and still being able to run the bulls and ride the foreigns

Got a story on this.

A good mate went to this island party in Greece, shitloads of people all 20 somethings. There were these two hot twins who start making out and everybody is cheering, anyway he is about 6ft 5 and he says

>"ahh man, those are somebodies daughters"

Then everything goes silent, even the music died down and he was just deathstared before things slowly started up again.

SPBP

I would start clapping.

Somebody post video of a girl a rave who flashes her tits and a 100 virgins jump her to get a feel and she ends up crying

Because shit like pic related is fucking disgusting

from my experience italy is sluttier, particularly rome. am i wrong?

now let me tell you about carnival in rio...

Hitler was right

Brits are disgusting as tourists

Beta cuck detected

>from my experience italy is sluttier

It is in a way, but it is different.

They are more sexually perverted. Sexuality here in Spain is just pure inocence and hedonism, there is nothing perverted about it actually. Trust me I know what I am saying.

Ewwww stop it

>tfw so degenerate everything is sexually boring

Degenerate Iberian swine. I'm ashamed to be of the same race as you.

Well...I suppose when it comes to Mediterraneans, that's up for debate.

top kek
he sounds like the guy i'd hang around with

it's true and a legit embarrassment for those of us who detest their behavior but get associated or assumed to be the same due to looking similar.

>we are secular arabs
L.O.L. It's true, in your case, Hispanick.

Spain what are you doing?

Sounds like a great guy

As I said, I don't feel related at all with these things either. I HATE our sexual culture.

Some europeans seem to love it though, especially brits for some reason.

Brits are degenerate as fuck. Maybe they are more related with us than they want to admit?

Fucking sudaca,Shut up

Vuelve a forocoches, retrasado.

Don't Americans die there like every year running drunk in front of bulls?

>spanish niggers are niggers

no surprise you aint relevant you fiesta niggers

What a faggot, you do realize the world only has half the amenities and advances it does because of british work. Please get the fuck out of the country you useless cuck.

Chupamela sudaca de mierda,

Yes. Amerifats think they can run shit and of course they die.

?

Moro de los cojones. Vuelve a áfrica.

He is a fucking sudaca

Those guiri slags are very likely british or burgers.
I recognise 3 people in this image immediately next to them.

Steve Martin is about to get sat on

Sudaca go back to congolombia

Couldn't even find two fit chicks so you subbed in a fatty? Wtf spain

In france girls from northem europa seem to be the sluttiest from my personal observation in festival or club

British scum go to spain to do those things, the majority otherwise go to see the history and culture and don't act degenerate. Probably because we're not half arab as you are. Your attitude is probably why you have sky high unemployment rates. I like your country but spanish girls need to sort themselves out.

Spbp

Literally Spain and Greece taking EU down hill because of their laziness and shit skin blood

>sudaca

what is that?

we have some fiesta nigger culture in our coastal part but nowhere near as you. I hate that party mentality, I like to struggle.

what happens here?

Cállate ya niñato. ¿Que mierda te pasa, tienes verguenza de lo que pasa en tu pais, o eres moro de verdad? Seguro que te pareces a este de la foto.

>Please get the fuck out of the country you useless cuck.

I'm a scientist so I'm inherently more valuable than you. Can you solve this?

f'(x) = (4x^2+3x-2) ?

If you can't, then that means you didn't even get a B in Maths, that's how useless and pathetic you would be. While I can. Which means if we did have a fascist country, I'd still above you.

he is talking shit about my country, (he is sudaca)

What do you expect

Am I the only the who becomes more sexually reserved the more stuff like this I see? Sexuality is so agressive and assertive in today's mass media and culture, it gets almost intimidating - live up to the expectations or die. Feels like I'm more prudish now than before I lost the v card.

Completely degerate

Your average high school student can solve that.

French girls dont even count as slutty anymore, casual sex for them is such an insignificant weekly occurrence in which they let another guy who's name they don't know pound away at their unshaved bodies whilst they smoke a cigarette and text friends. I feel sorry for your situation.

Not really, our police and even ourselves get that drunken guys out. Maybe they got a hit by vaquillas and thinking about them to be bulls

basically if the woman leaves she either becomes a prostitute or die of hunger

South american

Callate panchito de mierda,

Im a medical doctor so i am quite literally more important than you.
> Scientist

It's a quadratic function

They don't, from my experience. Some of them are, but not more than among other groups of girls.

I am worried that around 70% of european girls are total sluts tho.

What about Rusia, are they any better?

This is why arabs invade europe

That sure spun my crank, if you know what I mean.

Looks like a sausage fest

Animal

>67%

Jesus christ why even bother getting married

Pajeet i think you have autism. You are fucking less than useless.

Depends on what set you're in Britain, most high school leavers don't. But then we leave school at 16 not 18.

Well you should no trouble solving this very basic derivative then should you? Or if that's not you field of study, maybe something biological.

What organic compound is this?

CH3CH2OH?

Its a derivative. f' as opposed to just f denotes the derivative of an equation.

I love these posts. Can you tell what pic related is?

>He is talking shit

No I am not. I am telling things as they are. I am 90% sure I look whiter than you. Stop being mad, kid.

How are girls in Sweden? Are they less degenerate?

Holy shit. Multitasking is my fetish.
Frenchies, I will breed your new generations!

Oh look another armchair "useful" person. Can you solve it?

disgusting
sexuality isn't a public matter, then again your compatriots didn't get the memo that taking naps during the day isn't meant for adults either

And to answer your question (nobody did)

f'(x) = 8x + 3

Im not sure your low functioning brain quite understands what medicine is, but that is ethanol seen as i did chemistry IB. You are humiliating yourself at this point and i reiterate what a waste of a british person you are.

> scientist

They are quite degenerate. Then again, I can't take advantage of it because years of depression and hating everything about myself fucked me up beyond repair already.

We work hard all the year (not joking, most of us work from 6 am to 15.00 or like that) and when "fiestas" come we love to party, also, we are not the most degenerates since I fucking saw sometimes english chicks begging for cocks or kisses in San Fermines or other parties.

damn spain sure is degenerate af

Jaded cucks are jaded!

I am not sure about your notation tho.

Did you tried to represent a differential equation, or just wanted us to make the derivative of that function?

All wages are not equal. The buying power is weak in Northern Europe, and the taxes high.