Semitic Religions

If you think two of these are wrong but one is right, you are suffering from the same cognitive dissonance disease as liberals.

As above, so below

I see you put them in order of worst down to the best.

One of them says you are golden based on your blood and the rest of the world exists as your cattle.

One of them says you should worship a pedo warlord in the desert and enforce medieval law in modern countries. Also that you should make war on the rest of the world until they submit or convert.

One of them says that you should worship a man who taught peace and righteousness. That the individual, not the state, is the path to heaven. That rights are universal and all men are worthy of salvation.

Which one is the foundation of Western civilization?

The first one

To be fair, Greece had a good start without any of them.

They're all born from the ravings of sandniggers. There's no reason to believe in any of them.

What if I belive one is okay, one is awesome, and the last is shit?

die dune-cone

They're all fiction. Just different people bending a convenient backstory to suit their needs.

>What if I belive one is okay, one is awesome, and the last is shit?

Then you have a mental illness

>Larpcuck absolutely ass blasted that he can't larp in peace on Sup Forums

To be fair, Christianity is a direct evolution of Greco-roman religions. Catholicism specifically is modeled after the practice of stregheria.

Those 3 religions are all Saturn worship anyway, so they're all wrong.

>My answer to him was, "John, when people thought the earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."

We all know the Sun is the proper lord worth of worship!

Yea, the ancient sun which is Saturn

Pretty long winded way of getting your point across desu

You go ahead and believe what you want, your death will be eternal. Hope you enjoy this life

>Option 1: child fucking religion
>Option 2: child fucking religion
>Option 3: child fucking religion

Fucking degenerate shit.

Catholicism is a mix of kike and Roman paganism like most of christanity but in a way it's more degernate than both because it's mongrel.