Enough is enough, right? Trump shouldn't be able to fire the same person investigating him for Russia ties...... RIGHT?...

Enough is enough, right? Trump shouldn't be able to fire the same person investigating him for Russia ties...... RIGHT????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uMkdqLypsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go write 5 more books about spoopy housepets you half talented hack

>dumb as dirt

How do they rationalize the fact that Trump has led a wildly successful life with their beliefs that he's literally retarded?

Do they still think that Bush Jr. really was "Le dumb XD" too, even though he made went to an Ivy League school and successfully served as President for 8 years?

who cares, Russia was just Hillary's excuse for losing.

Are liberals aware of their double-think?

Wasn't it just a few months ago they were calling for Comey's head on a stake for "causing Hillary to lose the election"?

Canada cuck, you have your own countries problems.

What's up with all of these foreigners commenting nonstop about impeaching Trump? It's almost like theyre paid shills or concern troll bots...

I used to appreciate this guy, being that I was born and raised in the same state as him. Now I wish this fucking worthless cocksucker died when he got run over years ago. Fucking useless, seditious leftist piece of shit.

>went to an Ivy League school

You don't seriously believe that has any merit when you come from a rich family

The motherfucker flew god damn fighter air craft. Even if you discount the Ivy league school, flying that shit cant be done by a retard

To do that, Trump would've had to fire everyone in the FBI assigned to the investigation. One person wasn't running the whole thing, much less the director.

Are you really that fucking stupid? Are you as stupid as Stephen King?

I write books too, I guess that qualifies me to shoot my mouth off about politics on a global scale!

I do care, it really bugs me when famous people use their position to spread bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uMkdqLypsQ

>Occupy Democrats
>Stephen King

Fuck off Quebec

I know the feel. I wish celebs would keep their lefty fucking mouths shut so they wouldn't expose their vile true forms to their fans.

King has been blacked for awhile now.
SAD.

The dark tower series has a special spot in my heart, but lately I've just been pretending someone other than King wrote it.

QUICK, someone tell me what Dean Koontz thinks.

Sure, I don't think he was as retarded as Jon Stewart would have you believe, just saying that daddy donating money to get you into school doesn't make you smart

>How do they rationalize the fact that Trump has led a wildly successful life

He was born into wealth, he'd be in virtually the same position today if he had just tossed his inheritance into a index fund. Why are you such a bootlicking cuckold? Do your parents know that you prefer having sex with other men?

Where's the van when you need it

We've tried everything else. Let's see what an unhinged, dumb as dirt fellow can do.

Might now work out. But we'll see.

When you're born into wealth you have a huge safety net for failures until you get lucky. If he didn't have daddy trump's money he'd have been another useless idiot with dreams.

I'm not going to call someone who was born into wealth and stayed wealthy a genius, that's simply treading water.

Sure, but that doesn't mean a President firing a dude who's working on investigations of people very close to that president is acceptable. God damn, two wrongs don't make a right.

what has he done wrong since he became president?
dont say "bomb syria" because nobody would care if hillary had done it

Oh look, it's another bad writer throwing a temper tantrum about a democratic election.

>campaigns on not being policemen of the world and not bombing syria specifically
>'lol u can't criticize him for bombing syria b/c the bitch would have done it too xD'

Yeah because everyone born into wealth is permanently wealthy with zero effort and never ruins their life or loses all their money. You sound like a leftist commie faggot that blames everyone else for their lazy worthlessness and personal failure.

The dingleberries on his ass hair have more talent and drive than you.

I'm sure if he had known kikes would conspire to constantly bail out other kikes he would have made different choices. Unfortunately the man is not Jew wise.

kek
/thread and sage

>9 months of 'investigations' with zero fucking evidence
>working on it

That shit never would've been done nor produced anything and your lies are pathetic.

>thinks the director of the FBI goes around investigating crimes
>still thinks there is evidence that Trump is being investigated

Dumb

As

Dirt

That dude killed somebody, so...