Was he a good person...

was he a good person? i think he wanted to do some goods but (((they))) didn't let him and still not letting him so his soul died of guilt.

face analysis of me(t. expert) says he wasn't a complete evil. see (((sumner redstone))) for a complete example of an evil face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't evil, but he wasn't a real leader or an effective president.

He basically distracted his supporters from those facts by shucking and jiving with Beyonce and Jay-Z and making "Le funnies" on SNL.

What people often fail to see is that presidents are mostly public figures right now, they have some power but not nearly as much power as people youd consider below him.
A good example is england. If you were to bring someone from the monarchy era to england now, and you explained to him everything on how to function, and he opens the TV and he hears of the queen of england, depending on how devoted he is, he would obey her every will and hed be incredibly confused as to why others arent.
Queen doesnt mean what queen ment. The queen right now is just a public figure doing nothing but tourism. All of the power is "below" her. Back in the day the hierarchy would start with the queen on top, but thats no longer the case.

Ask all the people at Columbia Law who dont remember him and never saw him how much hes changed since he allegedly got his degree there.

Wow

Maybe he was so smart he never had to go to class?

The system is too corrupt.
No one can save it now.
All who try end up broken men,

he was a nigger

Tfw to intelligent

He went to Harvard

>elect nigger as president
>he proceeds to ruin race relations to all time lows leaving america on the precipice of a race war
yeah, great guy

wow he looks like he got 8 years older

Loser.

doesnt matter if he was a good person or not. he did shite for america. anyway how can u be a good person and lie to everyones face at the same time?

maybe he took online classes

would you shill for million dollars + not getting killed/getting humiliated in public?

Life was better under Bush.

Obama destroyed race and gender relations. He also have 8 years to fix the economy and he didn't.

>was he a good person?
Define "good". I don't know if he had "good" intentions, but all muh social issues is the most damaging thing he did during his presidency.

when stupid people don't know how to interpret numbers

pictures like this happen

Well he was the best president burgers ever had.
He manged to reverse the imminent collapse of us economy. He started not from 0 but from -11203910310 because of the retarded republicans before him.
He united the nation and became the most popular president ever.
He was a strong diplomat. Obama cucked the imperalistic Russia several times.
Before Obama, US were divided, after him - united.
Not to mention his contribution in the war against racism and xenophobia.
Oh, and last thing, he actually stopped DAESH from spreading.

He supposedly "Taught law" there but there isn't anyone that actually took the classes or remember him other than his name on some "teacher" list.

No doubt it was (((college))) helping out a PoCky look good.

This is a post of nothing but sarcasm right?

I honestly can't tell

Dude, he was at Harvard. On the Law Review. Some people say he was mediocre, but, it's Harvard, and the law review, home to the wormiest, quibbling, hierarchy-climbing twitchy creeps in the universe. Obama was representative of the class, victims all of Kruger Dunning effect.

He was mediocre on domestic policies but a foreign policy disaster.

Fucked up on Iraq
Fucked up on Afghanistan (at the least failed to un-fuck it)
Fucked up on Libya
Fucked up on Syria
Fucked up on Egypt
Fucked up on Yemen
Fucked up on Sudan
Fucked up on Ukraine (multiple times)

He was just a puppet, a figurehead for the deep state. The same deep state that is attacking Trump, or maybe Trumps just another puppet of there's. Who knows?

Not if I was a good person.

>fucked up
>implying the Biblical Plague that Barack Hussein Osama unleashed on the ME wasn't planned as was simply due to innocent naivety
i wish reddit would just an hero already

My honest opinion. If he could ran for 3th term, he would have won.
Best policies/best personality.

best skin color

he got the JUST treatment

Bullshit. He was never a good person. He was groomed for his position, came out of nowhere, and was mentored by Zbigniew Brzezinski, an old globalist cunt who outlined the conquest pf Eurasia in his book "The Grand Chessboard".

He seemed more of a puppet, not a leader. The only thing he was good as was being a "cool" president.

>doesn't realize that the US economy has always bounced back and still would even if the President was in a drugged-out coma for 8 years.

You want to know when even terrible investors can make tons of money? After a crash...because it always goes up.

Obama didn't personally fix a fucking thing. What he did is destroy traditional American society.

Bill Clinton was a cool president.
Barack Osama is the Anti-Christ

like all others who didnt get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE

This
It was clear that he was just being a puppet.

he's a satanic trannyfucker

this also, the econmic crash under bush was a direct result of Clinton forcing banks o give sub-prime mortgage loans, and then de-regulating credit default swaps. Clintons literally set the economy up to tank under the republicans so the could get Osama to kill a few million people and nvade Europe to thunderous applause.
You dirty fucking foreigner.

He didn't "transition" to globalist. This is apparent if you look at the company he kept in his early years, his influences and the interests he's championed throughout his entire life.

He was/is a radical leftist and tried to "correct" Americas culture to reflect the shame and subservience the left believes White people should feel.
It is no accident that hatred and discrimination against fuckin white (males) got totally mainstreamed and that the most destructive leftist (((activists))) since the weather underground and the panthers were given constant, sympathetic, prime time platforms under his regime.

Cops were getting killed and he was hanging out in Cuba. Nuff said.

Where's your correctly interpreted numbers then?

Whats ME?

So he was intentionally made Putin's bitch time and again?

>ha ha, he was only pretending to be retarded

killyourself nigger

>was he a good person?
obviously, but that means nothing in terms of the Presidency

He wanted everyone else to pick up the tab for the lazy, weak and poor people. There's nothing wrong with helping people, but not by force.

He is a piece of trash.

He sold his soul to the devil

May he burn in hell

I ain't even Christian but a sellout is a sellout as far as I can tell

no, you dumb roach faggot

They're both corrupt as shit, retard

im not a globalist or pro globalist, but globalism isn't some form of satanism.

the problem is (((them))) and their occultic ideology. globalism is a meme forced by alex aka i love jewish cock jones to not talk about jews.

globalism itself isn't evil, evil ones are the (((ones))) who is riding globalism or even nationalism train.

Something happens to you when you're President. I don't know what. It happened to Obama. It's in the process of happening to Trump.

I don't think he was good but I don't think he was evil, I think he was really just a dumb nig. Just did whatever (((they))) wanted him to, and when he did have something he wanted to do he did it just like a dumb nigger would, with executive actions and he fanned the flames of this BLM bullshit because he likes other niggers more than other races.

The worst part about him was that you couldn't criticize him in public without being called a racist and all those people criticizing Bush should have been criticizing Obama but didn't because of his race, setting a dangerous precedent for future presidents.

>Created Perma Chaos in Iraq
>Destroyed Libya
>Destroyed Syria
>Campaigns of murder and mayhem across the Africas
>blaming republicans for democrats shorting the stock market, crashing the economy, and making billions in profits
>perpetually losing TRILLIONS of dollars in military hardware under democrats.
>Starting war with Russia
>hurr pretending to be retarded... putins bitch.. hurr
Barack Osama has a body count in the millions and received the Nobel Peace Prize.
and you still want to ban guns
The Jew really got its hooks in you deep, reddit

He is a disciple of Bill Ayers and a testament to how diseased our country is that the half-breed Muslim son of a serial-coalburning Communist (Obama senior, the degenerate drunk driver that he was, isn't even his father. His real father is Frank Marshall Davis) was elected President not once but twice. This country deserves nuclear fire and I hope that that fan manlet in North Korea would just get on with it.

>making owning guns illegal
Get out of America Obama

You're a sidestepping, goal post moving, semantically tiptoeing retard. Eat some shit pal.

>>Good person
>Lied about having daughters
>Lied about having a wife
>Lied about where he was born
>Dropped 30,000 bombs on 7 countries last year alone
>Started a proxy war with Russia
>Fast & Furious
>Benghazi
>Assassinated US citizen
>Created the conditions necessary and funded ISIS

great arguments, back to comment section of your fav channel

There was no efforts put into any sort of argument presented by the entity I was ripping on. He's misinformed at best, a sucker of satan
s cock at worst.

I'll check out your mom's channel later, but for the time being, anyone claiming globalism is a force for good, or has any wiggle room into being seen as benevolent, is a fuckin retard. Plain and simple..

go back to your echo chamber underage

Based

Is that all you've got? Your sentence structure implies that you are not only underage, but likely the beholder of many family cocks. Go watch a marathon of Colbert and Jon Oliver ya little cuck

>mom's channel
>cuck
>john oliver
>colbert

you literally didnt say any arguments. i dont want to waste my time explaining basic economics to an underage alex jones subscriber

in short: globalism is a need of capitalism in a competitive environment at long term. but only if it's used carefully with restrictions which is simple as fuck unless kikes arent involved.

just go learn some economics underage, this is the last (you) you are getting from me.

Fuck that commie, Muslim, infiltrating cunt

The concept of globalism, free from modern intonations, is a sound economic platform for world markets, etc.

The globalism of today, is a far different game altogether. But I can see that you are clearly avoiding anything of value on the subject.

So again, go fuck yourself and good luck getting your liberal arts degree on Black Lives Matter.

You are in fact, a condescending little cuck and have all of the required characteristics of communication to fit the bill.

best president america ever had.

This is true. Part of that has to do with the rejuvenated patriotism after 9/11, when everyone loved each other here and instead of being "liberal" or "conservative" we were all just Americans, proud to live side-by-side. The summer of 2004 is when the tide started shifting back to how it was, where everyone labeled one another and looked at each other with a political filter instead of respecting each other as a person, thanks to rags like Rolling Stone and the New York Times, and shitty "celebrities" like Michael Moore, Green Day, Eminem, the Dixie Cunts, etc. driving a stake between the American people to shill for John Kerry.

I sincerely believe that, because Kerry was so unlikable and robotic, the media went into overdrive and did their classic "tear the opposition and its supporters down to prop ourselves up" strategy. Just like they did with Hillary. And when you shit all over the opposition instead of making the case for your candidate, you just further the divide.

Keep sucklin on those power-dyke Merkel tits Kraut!

Even good niggers ruin the day at the end user

Kerry has both thumbs in the pie, make no mistake...

was he evil? nah. was he good? nah. atleast he was kinda cool and charismatic though.

>Update
Into the tard pit wit ya!

Of course he is, HE'S A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER, not everyone can have that

He wasn't supposed to win and the deep state got to him.

He wasn't corrupted, he was never good. He's a Muslim Brotherhood plant. His Presidency was engineered to prime America for Hillary. That's why the superdelegates switched to him in 2007, giving him the nomination.

And he has lost my claimed he studied at Columbia, too.

His legacy would be different if people saw him for the mulatto he is, not as the "first black president."

In the past, censuses would define race as whatever your mom was. Im half asian to a immigrant mom, but I always get told Im just a "white guy pretending hes special" because people only care about color ques and tropes, such as I dont have gookeyes or I donta tawk rike dis. Im completely fine with this, white is right

But Obama has a fuckin white mom. Im more asian than this nigga is black, but the fucking minority and progressive masses wont see that. He has to be a poster boy and he has to have a "great legacy," despite doing fuckall for 8 straight years.

Trump would have beaten Obama in a landslide.

McCain and Romney were too scared to have be labeled "racist."

Trump would have eaten Obama alive and shrugged off accusations of racism.

Trump did what other Republican could not... effectively articulate dislike for Obama and his policies.

He was supposed to win. The Democrat oligarchs appointed him president.

2008 was an easy win for any Democrat who ran because of the financial crisis. They ran Obama because they thought it was the "right time" to slip one into the white house... got the nation at its weakest.

But it totally backfired. Pushing Obama on the American people has been a disaster for the party of Democrats.

This reminds me when Norman Swartzkopf signed the Gulf War terms of surrender, the Iraqi's immediately declared victory.

It does make me wonder what Trump will look like in 8 years

He did not care if things were good or evil. Obama was a Marxist idealogue and wanted to shift the culture of America from one of individual freedoms to one of freedoms only dispensed to you by government. His policies altered the way churches, schools, and even our privately owned healthcare services function indefinitely. He did this because it fits his utopian view of what society should look like and subverted 200 years of political practice and law in the process

>completely fucking up multiple sovereign countries by funding moderate terrorists
yeah, great guy

He aged naturally. He went in his 40s and came out in his 50s.

He looks naturally aged because they told him to avoid dying his hair and having unnecessary surgeries for security reasons.

If the president avoids hair dye, what kind of shit do they put in it?

naturally aged 78 year old man.

- no botox
- no unnecessary surgeries
- no hair dye?

Reagan dyed his hair. Did the Soviets or Chinese put something in the dye to give him Alzheimers?

He's a puppet

Presidents have gone gray since Reagan was diagnosed with dementia. Makes you think.

Don't dye your hair.

a decent man who was too nieve to understand the degree of opposition to him.

some people are willing to completely rework their knowledge of just about everything to paint him as a bad person.

people honestly call him a marxist.

like every aged person who used surgery more than they should have

Obama was the only thing standing between the US military and Syria/Ukraine. He fucked up with Libya, but he learned his lesson and even ruined his own reputation with "muh red lines"

Face it, Sup Forums, Obama was pretty based sometimes. Damascus isn't under Salafi rule because Obama didn't let it happen

>Released the truth about 9/11
>Stood up to the Jews

He was alright. Fucked up on the identity politics for the most part.

Magnus, just because the numbers portray a different picture of Obama than your Stalinist continental European media has portrayed, doesn't mean the numbers were "misinterpreted."

By the way, 2009 we were in the middle of the meltdown. Essentially, things are worse off now on many measures than when we were deep in the crisis.

Flat earth left wing economics in practice.

He had no opposition for 2 years. Congress rubber stamped everything he wanted.

Look at Democrats and even Republicans desperately try to cockblock Trump... nothing like this happened the first 2 years of Obama. It was 2 whole years of circlejerks.

He was a good puppit, he dindu nuffin'.

Obama was funding the rebels though?

retard

He subverted having to start a global war by just straight up giving all that money directly to rich billionaire bankers. It's the only reason America still has an economy.

At best you could argue it would have been better to give it directly to people. But keeping their confidence in the American banking system was incredibly important. Regardless of what they got in return, if people had gone to their bank to withdraw their money, and were told there was none left, the results would have been disastrous.

I think he was a smart, empathetic coward that business criminals played like a drum

That's not true. Russia was emboldened by the USA's president being black.

Putin was forced to conquer Crimea for their port to combat Obama's shenanigans and Arab springs.

- Obama emboldened Putin
- Obama gave Putin justification within the Kremlin and government of Russia to conquer Crimea to fight for Russian interests in the Middle East.

Bill Clinton was remembered for bringing democrats in to the government again. Obama will almost certainly be remembered for getting them thrown back out.

More than anything he always led from a position of weakness. His foreign policy was weak, congress had him by the balls after the 2010 elections, his landmark legislation was watered down by an actual Jew, etc. Mainly I'll remember the fact that he bombed foreign countries for his entire presidency and the left was totally okay with it because he was a cool democrat.