How can Donald Trump stop the opiate deaths in America?

Trump wants to end the opiate epidemic so what can he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats wrong with that?
dude took the decision to take hard drugs. his body his choice and he knew the risks.
why does Donald Drumpf have any business with that?

You need to realize that it's not an Epidemic. It's a plan that is falling exactly into place. Trump is not involved.

1. Build the fucking wall
2. Burn the poppy fields in Afghanistan and pull all of the troops out. This won't happen because Dark ops makes 500 billion dollars per year off of the opium production

It's a CIA/jew plan to kill white people. Shut down CIA and gas the kikes.

The deaths aren't the problem.
The problem is how long they go on being degenerate addicts before death.

block the mexican borders where the drug comes from.

Hmmm I wonder how this fetanyl laced dope is getting on the streets??? CIA? Nah, that's too tinfoil.

The problem solves itself.

Is there a place to see more pictures like that?

This

It's pure natural selection

Abolish the CIA, and execute all "deep state" spooks. Kill all of their children first.

Build the wall

every time i've gone to the doctor in the past three years my doctor has prescribed me some kind of opiate based medicine.

the profession of Doctor has been debased by the importation of chink and poo "professionals." Doctors should be held accountable for their prescriptions.

>Heroin gets imported by gangs from cartels in Mexico
>Trump wants to make a wall, block most of these imports
>Left opposes wall
>Left cries about opiate deaths
It's almost like they can't think beyond themselves.
>But painkillers are also opiates.
And by the large doctors are ceasing to prescribe oxys.

Intensify regulations on the medical usage of addictive prescription medications. The reason we have this problem is the negligent overuse of pain medications by doctors which leads to addiction and opioid abuse.

Secondly, we need to be treating addiction as a medical condition, not a criminal offense. Throwing a crackhead in prison for a few years isn't gonna stop them being a crackhead. They need a mandatory inpatient medical rehab sentence for drug offenders.

Thirdly, build the fucking wall. Keep out the cartels and stem the flow of narcotics. Deploy the military to the borders to enforce security if need be. Mexico is literally a war zone anyway. We should have tanks and Apache choppers patrolling the border.

This

By increasing the penalty for weed possession to death.

Legalize and tax weed while placing more regulations on how doctors can prescribe that shit. Opioid addiction is the result of over prescription of a highly addictive drug.

Why would we want it to stop?

>Left cries about opiate deaths

They're actually laughing about it.

>Trump wants to end the opiate epidemic so what can he do?
There's actually an answer to this question. Prior to the 1950's, drug use was unheard of in the middle class. There's a reason why this has changed.

Is threre currently an heroin epidemic in the US like the crack cocaine epidemic in the 80's?
Is it a plan?
We had an heroin epidemic back in the 70's-80's and someone says it was a plan to defeat the 70's left movement

>when the kraut is right

This it mostly affects whites so they don't give a fuck

Cracking down on prescription medication has caused a lot more heroin users. Millions of people popped vicodin and oxy codones, when the cracked down, a very high percentage of them switch to tar

letting addicts use anything like iboga, bupe, methadone, or kratom is the key to getting usa off of dope.

source - junkbox for 12 years.

>Rotator Cuff surgery
>Docs have to prescribe Tylenol because of a new anti-narcotic mandate
>Tylenol doesn't work
>Pain for weeks
>Abuse drugs to make pain go away

Doctors are getting so scared of prescribing opiates that they won't even give out for operations.

switch out all heroine for sunny d

But Drumph isn't doing enough to stop him!

Literally the worse president ever!

legalize the opiates in question so that junkies can get their hands on consistent product that doesn't suddenly push them 3x over the fatal dose

Idk how it is in the rest of the country but we do have methadone clinics, people travel miles to get to them every day and then the STILL use. I wouldn't say these places provide adequate therapeutical help but there IS help and some people are more receptive to it than others.

>how to end drug war?
hmmmm....

>thoracic surgery
>prescribed narco and percocet, by surgeon
>docs aren't prescribing good meds
Man up pussy. You chose to go to drugs to solve your problem. Any other person would have asked for stronger shit because you still felt unbearable pain, you were just looking for an excuse.

Republicans don't care. They'll just say it's their responsibility to get better or die. That's how we treat our fellow Americans who need help. Land of the free,amirite?

as if that's why they overdose, and not because they quit for a while or are on opiate blockers and just take a shitload at once because they don't do their homework and don't give a fuck.

These numbers can't be trusted. In many drug-related deaths they just mark down heart attack or some such shit.

>brain tumor (not me, thankfully)
>doctors prescribe paracetamol
>prescribe co-codamol when really pushed on the subject
>slowly dying in the utmost agony because no one is willing to use strong painkillers on you

both are a risk, you're right

>30,000 deaths last year
>90% young white people
>most of pol claims to be christians
>let them all die

You faggots deserve white genocide bunch of fuckin larpers. Keep being good goys and dont show sympathy for your fellow white men. Just as bad as niggers and muslims with that shit

They literally ought to die...
Jeeze

isn't methadone worse in every way?

Once they become junkies, all their other identities become irrelevant. I don't care if they're white males at that point.
I will agree, however, that we need to stop the proliferation of drugs into the country and heavily restrict the prescription of opiates by doctors to prevent addiction in the first place.

If you don't know how to be safe when using drugs, it's nobody's fault but your own.
>TFW have done lots of reasearch about every goofy chemical I've put in my body.

Ohhhh noooo... that sucks

>Taliban shuts down opiate production in Afghanistan
>Invade Afghanista become #1 producer of opium
>American overusing opiates
>Blame mexico

Really stirs the noggin'

being a junkie is to Sup Forums as being "a racist" is to SJWs

>>Taliban shuts down opiate production in Afghanistan
>>Invade Afghanista become #1 producer of opium
>>American overusing opiates
>>Blame mexico
this

As a former daily heroin user and someone who still gets high once or twice a month and is sick as a dog for days afterwards (it shows that even that the high is so short lived and the sickness lasts for days after I still rationalize getting high) the only thing you can do is make a better world. Quitting opiates only to go back to your "normal" depressed meaningless sober life is horrific. I struggle with chronic pain from a serious accident and the lack of proper healthcare (affording physical rehab and having access to it) drove me to use. Sometimes it feels like I'm trapped mentally and physically and snorting or shooting dope all night is the only way to stay sane even though I know I will be very depressed and sick feeling for days afterwards, even after using for only one day.

I will say though, making life healthier and easier for "hopeless" addicts is a step in the right direction. Some people will never stop using every day and making sure they have access to proper sanitary supplies and medical services is essential.

You folks casting harsh judgement are inexperienced and thoughtless. I know junkies who are dying of cancer or were raped multiple times by their fathers when they were children. Denying these people their right to self medicate is a lesson in torture. I get that tons of autism flows on this board but just once try to think outside your own stupid world view.

Theyre fags trying to be edgy

They feel hopeless because they are losing their country and culture to hostile invaders.

Well technically he hasn't ended it yet.
When he ends it then you can give him credit.

I think that's a flawed analogy.

straight from the horses mouth. Thanks, mexibro

lol no, it's time released heroin

no m8 you must live how i tell you to

I'm actually italian, we exported heroin in the 70's

The Jew doctors prescribe a very addictive drug for pain to people who would not normally become drug addicts. Some of these people may have addictive personality types but because of saying no to drugs through their life never became a druggy.
Now they become addicted to one of the strongest drugs available, opioids (nicotine is actually worse based on dosage mg vs g).
Now whole generations of white people who would otherwise be functioning members of society with no or minor addictions are thrown into the worst addiction; heroin addiction.
Eventually they will come up with some pill that will sustain these people and some jewstein will sell it.

doctors can start prescribing opiates again in reasonable quantities so pain patients can stay on safe pharmaceuticals and not turn to herion because they were kicked out of their doctors office and treated like a drug addict for debilitating pain. Furthermore, weak minded drug addicts can continue buying real pills on the black market instead of fake Chinese fentanyl pills that kills people left and right. Without these real pills on the market its created a niche for fake pills.

it was a joke :p

not that funny, I guess

it's a drug all of its own. and unlike heroin, methadone withdrawal can kill you.

also,
>Methadone withdrawal symptoms are reported as being significantly more protracted than withdrawal from opioids with shorter half-lives.

i don't see the purpose of switching heroin users to methadone

Please, he's a typical junkie making excuses. They're some of the worst scum on earth. He could easily just get methadone to help him get through the day but he probably just sells it instead and gets heroin with the money. Junkies are truly worthless. You can't trust one word out of their mouths

Ban Oxycontin and all pill form opioids. They're unnecessary and turn 7 out of 10 people who take them into heroin addicts.

>the worst addiction; heroin addiction
alcoholism wants a word

dealers of opioids like heroin, fentanyl and carfentanil should receive capital punishment, because they are terrorists unleashing chemical WMDs upon americans.

It now is clear that dealers are trying to kill their clients. They're doing it for their amusement.

opioids are impossible to quit. Most people don't realize this. They are very terrible drugs that make a mockery of humanity and free will. None of us in this thread could quit them if we were hooked.

Heroin withdrawals can't kill you? LOL!!! How delusional are you?

These pill heads figure might as well turn to heroin instead of getting burnt for fake pills that cost a shitload more than real heroin.

This is literally a CIA drug running conspiracy to get people hooked on heroin instead of pharmaceuticals. The way the government treats pain patients is so immoral and fucked up I cant even believe it.

My good friend is considering suicide because his doctor cut him off 85% of his meds that he was on for over 20 years. I can't imagine someone that needs opiates more than him and the doctors just wont give it to him.

Instead they want him to get a morphine pump installed under his skin. I wonder why....
>keep prescribing cheap pills
or
>Make someone pay for an expensive operation for a device that is filled with expensive drugs?

I agree with everything you said besides the methadone thing.

Because the taxpayer has to pay for the healthcare of these degenerate addicts.

Heroin is worse. Alcohol/barbiturates are a close second

methadone is a stupid idea, you cunt. almost worthless as an analgesic and a worse addiction to have than heroin.

I really like that shade of green they used for community

>whats wrong with that?
>dude took the decision to take hard drugs. his body his choice and he knew the risks.
>why does Donald Drumpf have any business with that?

Because every sick, dying and dead pleb is
>a drain on the state's resources to keep them alive
>their death results in a lost labor resource, resulting in a drain of the state's productivity

These drugs should be banned, with public corporal punishment for offenders to deter any people who might think its a good idea to take or move this shit

Oxycotin is banned you Spook
its now Opana which is a Time Released form of it - and junkies end up microwaving it - which basically ruins it.

The other forms that are now popular are Roxycotin, Percocet and Hydrocodone
there's a few others (Like the one in Lean)

Kratom and REHAB are the only ways to stop the epidemic - if you end one supply another one will rise up

Stop posting about a subject you aren't educated on. It's clear in this thread who is just talking second hand shit vs legitimate experience. You sound like an idiot but in this echo chamber it's hard to tell hey? Moron

Then what is the alternative? That subutex(sp?) stuff that artie lang tried? Typically speaking once a junkie, always a junkie

i can conceive that you'd choke on vomit or something, whereas methadone withdrawal may cause fatal strokes, and withdrawal from alcohol can kill you by seizures.

heroin withdawals can't kill you, fucking idiot. do your research faggot

Agree its wrong to deny them medication. Pain patients turn to heroin because doctors wont prescribe them a reasonable dose and treat them like pieces of shit. They figure whats the difference with heroin? Im already being called a drug addict I might as well be one.

People don't understand the severe mental consequences opiates have on long time users. Its very much like having chronic depression and needs to be treated.

Its a peoples right to have a decent quality of life. Being in extreme pain all day and not being able to leave your house is not a decent quality of life and its doctors jobs to treat that.

You don't understand the extent to which heroin/opiate abuse is an epidemic, and the extent to which it undermines the fabric of society on a multitude of levels. These problems aren't isolated to the individuals who abuse the drugs.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and have obviously never known a junkie

>Heroin withdrawals can't kill you? LOL!!! How delusional are you?

they can't kill you, but you might commit suicide. also, if you relapse and take heroin, there is a very good chance you will OD and die.

The opioids out there are so strong that one tiny pill can make you drop dead instantly. The dealers are murdering people for fun.

not all opana is time release. Opana is oxymorphone which is different than oxycontin. Its very easily abused just like oxycontin but probably even more dangerous because of its long half life.

Yes, OP, the Donald could provide enormous quantities of free smack cut with propofol. That would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Junkies are the reason we can't have nice things anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

not an argument

it is not worthless as an analgesic. Someone must have told you that because that is a shit opinion and not true. Its an extremely effective pain killer and lasts many more hours than regular pain killers which means you have to take less.

lol seriously just stop. Heroin is incredibly easy to overdose on. Methadone is time released to prevent overdosing. Like I said, you literally have no clue what you're talking about

If dope-heads just shot up by themselves and died alone, that'd be one thing.

But they turn to crime, spread disease and drain money through healthcare.

Solving the problem saves more money than letting them go.

Oh look, another dipshit. Let me guess, alcohol withdrawals can't kill you either right?

no it is not are you fucking stupid? You can die from alcohol withdrawals. Barbiturates are banned because they are shit and dangerous. Its very rare to die of heroin withdrawals.

>duterte
>how to end drug war?

Dude phillippines is like mexico lite with their organized crime

Given the way he conducts the op it looks more like clearing competition to make room for his own organization

Im a recovering addict and methadone is way worse. Heroin is dangerous cause its deadly and you dont know what its cut with and methadone is under dr supervision. That being said worst withdrawl i ever been through was methadone and nothing comes close to it. Literally didnt eat or sleep regularly for about 6 months.

methadone's analgesia is shorter-acting than the drug's biological half-life, so re-administering it becomes dangerous. plus it's simply not a good analgesic -- otherwise, it would be a first-like analgesic like heroin and morphine are in hospitals.

who said anything about overdose? heroin WITHDRAWAL you stupid fucking cunt

kick big pharma in the nuts, provide help for vets

>dude took the decision to take hard drugs.
usually they're veterans, it's a by product of their combat experience, they get suicidal because little kids tried to blow them up and they had to shoot them in the face

Just wait 5 or 10 years and the problem will sort itself out as the junkies all die.

Likewise, he could go full Duterte and execute every drug dealer in the street.

In all likelihood though, he'll probably just keep the war on drugs faggotry going and nothing will change.

Show me citations where opiates are the direct cause of death pls.

Nuke Mexico and the Muslims.
>large suppliers and major dealers gone instantly

I mean withdrawals are the direct cause of death.

>Thirdly, build the fucking wall. Keep out the cartels and stem the flow of narcotics.

this ain't going to happen, CIA drug cartel isn't letting anybody close that border to their trade

this seems like a problem best handled by taxation

Not all methadone is time released. It is very easy to overdose on when abused because it takes two hours to kick in. This is a property of methadone itself not a time release coating.

People overdose on methadone if they arent used to it because they take one pill and dont feel anything 45 minutes later so they take more. Then it all hits you like a ton of bricks. Don't spew retarded information that you know nothing about.

I can't believe the naive responses of the retards in this thread. Learn about something before you spout off like a complete faggot.