Confederate Statues are gonna be fucked

Great, Richard Spencer had to go and bring a protest group to charlottesville and raise even more concerns over Dixie monuments. Dude isn't even southern, some yankee fuck from boston. The Lee statue in C-ville was already gonna get the boot, but when people think confederate statues they'll think "psycho, white nationalist." Now, I bet there'll be a huge push to remove Monument Avenue in my city, Richmond.

Yep, the torches thing was completely fucking asinine. He's either a completely delusional fool, or a plant.

>some yankee fuck from boston

Thats right goy keep dividing yourselves!

>Isn't even from the South
Are you implying that someone cannot go to another state if they're not from there? Every American has a right to go protest against something that they feel is right or wrong, clearly you're just a paid kike so off to your 9gag retard

What's the problem? It's good that more people are aware of this. Most people would be against removing them --- my guess. Or?

>Confederate history is about just that, history! It never had anything to do with racism
>The Confederacy literally seceded to have their own safespace wherein they could be as racist as they wanted, despite factory work showing promising economic conditions

Cool, maybe it'll shake you guys out of your complacency about what they're ACTUALLY trying to do: erase white culture. Their mission from the beginning was to take down every statue, now you can't delude yourself into believing otherwise.

>i am an anally devastated brown person struggling to deal with my genetic inferiority

never trust a carpet bagger,

also hello fellow 804

the way he "protested" it was retarded. He just made the issue worse, so yeah fuck him cause hes not even from here so he made our problem worse

I smell a stinky redditor

Op is confirmed paid shill
> wwwhite nnnnnnationalist ssssscary

hey man, beautiful weather were having now

>Made our problem worse
Are you afraid of fighting?

Why are white nationalists so obsessed with reddit?

yeah finally getting some nice days.

Where were you when they tore down everything that opposed the narrative

Not everything has to be openly nationalist you faggots. (((They))) or whatever you delusional dudes think are brainwashing you are doing covertly. We need to defend this stuff smoothly or try to burry the issue somehow. But, not with fucking flaming torches, so all the psycho libs are VERY against this stuff now!

yes

>all the psycho libs are VERY against this stuff now
they already were you fucking moron, there is no need to cower behind gavin and other alt-light shills for faggy optics

Who cares if the statues remain but the people are replaced?

What is significant is white peooke retaking their identity.

Statues can be re-erected

More like start militias and overthrow this bitch. pussy cucks like you man.... lay down and take it if you want, don't expect me to

i dont even know those people or wtf alt light is. Im not cowering behind anyone. i know liberals don't approve of the statues, but do you really think the torch protest helped?

top kek

>against this stuff now!
They were already against this, all this will do is create more red pill users and realize that what they're doing with their lives aren't as good as being a nationalists therefore join their brothers in order to fight against white genocide.

Didn't you notice how many Identity Europa has gained? They were small but after Berkeley they exploded with new invites.

The point is simply to get people to care about race.

If you want to 'lose gracefully', you'll end up destroyed regardless.
Lefties dug up graves of nuns and had sex with them and exposed them to ridicule and debase them.

They will not stop until all memories of your ancestors as anything but insane demons are demolished.
Killing them once is not enough, they will kill them over and over and over again to satisfy (((their))) need.

'heritage not hate' is a losing sentiment. Either you care about race, or you will be destroyed.
Why the fuck would you PR cuck for a statue that would just get removed a few years later if your entire argument is cuckolded soft opposition?

yes

I am so tired of the counter signaling faggots.

>why isn't anyone doing anthing?
>oh don't do it like that

Jesus Christ they are already destroying us and our heritage.

What is important is that we make an army of extremists which is what the alt-right is literally doing.

They must finally fear us. We can't ask nicely, we can't beg and plead, we must force them to stop either through fear or physical violence.

You do not ask for that which you can not take.

Let them tear down the statues, it will only make us stronger.

Is there anything this man has done that hasn't smelled like the actions of a plant?

This
He's just giving people a reason to associate southern history with "white supremacy", if he really cared about southern history, he would create valid points and reasons as to preserve southern pride, instead he does gay stunts to get attention

whatever man, i live in the area and it didn't help. I really don't think you get it.

Grow up you cowardly faggot. This is more than Richard Spencer.

A plant doing what?
Ruining muh civic nationalist neoconservatism?

What do you think he's trying to ruin?

I think you're vastly overestimating how many people "hate" Richard Spencer, most people are amused by him which is why he pulls in huge crowds and gets a lot of attention.

Nothing he does is hateful he's just the "very pro white guy"

Cause that works

what would help? make white people destroy it themselves? to show the niggers how not nazi they are?

>but when people think confederate statues they'll think "psycho, white nationalist."
Hate to be the one to tell you, but they already think that.

Plants are usually in the ground, they collect what they need via the sun. They need regularly given water (h2o) too.

no shit. he's an attention whore
the only thing he cares about is being noticed

Death to America.

Cucking doesn't work.. it only slows down the inevitable.

Does Islam cuck? Do lefties ever apogize for their extremists?

Buckley started this crap by kicking out he Birchers and racists and where did that lead? Conservatives have lost ever since.

Stop cucking

How is it up there?

t. Texan, not a damn yankee

I get where you're coming from in a way. I'm from West Virginia and I cannot stand it when folks north of the Mason Dixon line have opinions about Confederate anything. However, I'll say this: the optics of the torches at night does send a specific message: "we've been pushed just about as far as we're gonna go without getting our guns out of the gun cabinet; you need to back up with the bullshit." This message needs to be sent.

Richard Spencer is a Plant.

Flag checks

I'm a yank but I still think the statues shouod stay, they're part of American, and White history. Negros were only slaves to Americans, not Americans themselves.

I don't hear illegals speaking spanish 24/7, that's how it is

Honestly I don't know why you southern fucks erected all these monuments to a bunch of losers.
Maybe if you fought harder you could have all the confederate statues you wanted.

He's attacking any sort of right wing movement by associating it with defending southern civil war "heroes" that fought for slavery, in a visage similar to the KKK minus the hoods.

Probably would have until a bunch of spergs showed up bearing tourches and chanting Nazi slogans. I get that people on Sup Forums want to LARP as Nazi's but bad optics are bad optics. Now anyone who says they think the states should stay are going to hear "Oh, so you're on the side of the Nazi's?"

Yes I am afraid. Heritage not Hate!!!1 Please PLEASE leftists we aren't racist oh my god PLEASE I'll do anything to make you accept me. Oh god the optics!!

Heh...I'm a proud southerner though and would fight to the death for the south.

And I I hate it, I guarantee if communism or something was the new hot bun topic he would rally for that, what a rat he is.

This, the pot is about to boil.. young middle class white boys have little left to look forward to and pulling the guns out is starting to sound like fun

If hey won't listen to reason it's time to make them fear us for real.

What the fuck qaws he trying to do
I dont want these monuments torn down because if history is forgotten we are doomed to repeat it, and they commemorate AMERICAN lives, good side or not.

But why the FUCK IS HE MAKING IT ABOUT NAZISM

i swear to God next time he does this im going down there with pep spray and a big sign that says SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

trump was called a nazi the whole campaign, this doesnt really matter

also the left would find any excuse to call right wingers nazis

agree and amplify is the name of the game

Quality not quantity. Quater mexican TOTAL BROS are not the kind of mongreldegenerates we're trying to convert to our cause.

>so all the psycho libs are VERY against this stuff now!
Good, The fire rises

I'm more worried about nigs and Yankees, I know there aren't beaners there

Yeah I guess so..

Oh but maybe they will think I am racist

ok, fag

>about nazism
You are a pathetic troll

Underrated

how come Sup Forums didn't turn this into a "white nationalists destroy monument to southern general who freed slaves before lincoln"
I mean, Lee was one of the best men from your entire history, he stopped the war in a battle he was winning because he didn't want more dead americans, you guys should make a monument to him in every city

Honestly, I don't know how you Yankee faggots can talk with all that nigger dick in your mouth.

>He's attacking any sort of right wing movement by associating it with defending southern civil war "heroes" that fought for slavery, in a visage similar to the KKK minus the hoods.
Fuck off, you dumb underage Yankee faggot. My right wing movements better respect their fallen ancestors

Torchlit marches are a nationalist theme throughout history. Just because the KKK did it too doesn't mean the KKK owns it.

Any right wing movement that isn't explicitly aware of race is just trying to slow down instead of changing direction.

>Now, I bet there'll be a huge push to remove Monument Avenue in my city, Richmond.
this is great. more white wounding means civil war 2 is on the horizon.
the anti white crowd is using the fabian strategy.
making them go faster with their plan is a win for spencer and his movement.

>But why the FUCK IS HE MAKING IT ABOUT NAZISM
What's the problem libertarian cuckold? Mean Nazis aren't letting you prep the bull, your "good nigger" subversives?

They say that shit anyway and they said it before the protest happened. There's literally nothing to lose.

What are you talking about, Lee was getting his shit pushed in at Appomattox Courthouse. And after his army was completely surrounded he finally knew the jig was up.

>oh no what will the leftists think if there are white nationalists here, they might call us racists!

how many nigger dicks do you take a day?

Stop assuming all cosmopolitan Whites are anti-racist.

People knew the ones calling him a Nazi were full of shit because he never actually acted like one. He wasn't goose stepping throughout the streets.

I don't know how you can talk while posting under a Union flag.

Oh, it won't be fun; it'll be absolute Hell. Rebuilding after it will take a century. I wish people would calm down a bit so it didn't have to happen, but they won't.

What would you expect? (((Spencer))) is there with the alt-fags pretending to be a nationalist. He's nothing but a jewish plant intended to divert the right wing from making any real progress.

>protest againts Statue removal
>FUCK YOU THIS WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE

Like you do understand if we dont make a stand they will just get removed with due time?

Stop being a coward and make a stand.

Like, how do you expect a movement that is againts the removal of said statues to look like?
Are we supposed to stay hidden on Sup Forums forever because dare god some leftist will call us LITERALLY HITLER.

Richard Spencer is counter opposition pretending to be one of us

fuck him and his bullshit (((movement)))

>I wish people would calm down a bit so it didn't have to happen, but they won't.
You are one dumb faggot, Whites are being replaced it's either now or never.

I'm a yank and a black. I think the statues should stay. They are scars for people of color in this country. Rather than removing confederate statutes and erasing history either a pro-diversity statue or raw graphic depiction of slavery should be put in next to it.

Dont erase our ugly history, show it, vilify it, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Scars are ugly, but the help you to remember the lesson you learned from that time.

Wait, wait, wait, do you think Spencer is a plant because he's been spewing Communist shit or because he's been promotinf NatSoc stuff?

HUR DUR LE BASED BLACK GUY

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS GUYZ

shut the fuck up, nigger

Didn't Spencer hang with the Bushes? If so, I'm 90% sure he's a plant.

Sorry; couldn't make that out. All I heard was gagging noises.

This whole push to remove history feels like just the purges the Russians and Chinese have done in the past to remove any shred of their history. Funny, it doesn't actually change history though.

sorry ameribro, my fault, they teach your history objectively in europe

>I'm a yank and a black.
>Dont erase our ugly history, show it, vilify it
>remember the lesson you learned from that time.
The only lesson that Whites should learn is the fact we should of massacred you jungle beasts instead of giving you any rights. DOTR can't come any sooner so you boot lipped jigs get a good taste of White rage.

Fuck off nigger, yank refers to Americans which you're not. Go do your own bkack nationalust thing with the rest of your groid homies.

strong

This yankee fucking faggot

What we need to do is campaign for state legislation to protect the monuments. This faggot needs to go home

He was a rich conservative and a picture was taken probably over 10 years ago.

Fuck Spencer he's a plant SHILL, he's making us look bad in the eyes of leftists and based black guys. We're civic nationalist on Sup Forums

I just think he's a fucking idiot who does more harm than good. Arguing the cultural significance to those statues has a better chance of saving them than holding a Nazi rally in front of them. If you do that shit no one will even listen to any of the reasonable people after that.

It's early stages of genocide..

It seriously pisses me off that these SJW's don't get the parallel of monument removal and radical Islam blowing up shit that doesn't fit their narrative including Buddhist statues and entire ancient cities. I'm glad that these guys went out with torches, but they should've also taken some rope.

If we don't regain our identity the statues don't even matter

Spencer actually has ties to Jewish globalists, i.e. the Bushes. He literally is a plant.

I don't want to leave my Southern accent