LITERALLY DOZENS

indy100.com/article/scientist-looked-through-63-studies-conclude-atheists-more-intelligent-religious-people-metanalysis-7733926

>The association was strongest among university students and weakest in teenagers and children.

>Using analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking, more intelligent college students may be more likely to eschew religion.

>Ageing, however, is more likely to increase awareness of mortality

Where were you when Sup Forums got blown out by (((modern science)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXcxbfr76k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg
mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__569344/sendung_id__32/story.phtml
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
m.imgur.com/0R8QNE3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just looked through 148 studies and it shows that atheists are big dum dums
the science is settled

The true redpill is being a Christian atheist for the betterment of society.

Source?

>scientists

Sounds like a self service (((study))). How can anyone take these kikes seriously anymore?

Everything "atheists" do, continually destroys society. Why do "atheist intellectuals" coddle Islam?

Eat shit and die. Follow what you don't believe - blow your fucking brains out and embrace the void you worthless pukes.

this. all the best people throughout history were religious but they were probably skeptical of the rules of the church. they just understood the rules helped society so they went with it.

Source: Fedoras, the middle east

>www.indy100.com
This thread is just as gay as OP, this is a laughable source at best, and the topic of the "article" is obviously false as it only takes the word of ONE scientist.
This is a waste of a thread
Sage thread

Atheists are in fact theists. They believe in something they can not provide proof of. It's complete and utter nonsense.

Being unsure is the ONLY reasonable solution for an ape that just barely invented the toaster.

I just said. My source is 148 studies. Stop being so anti science

Atheism is the religion of nihlism. Nihlism is just an excuse for hedonism.

>Analytic as opposed to intuitive
>Muh stem circlejerk
According to a recent survey, 90% of stemfags are eternally butthurt virgins who need to tell everyone how smart they are.

Reminder that this happened:

>be a libturd
>Perform a study that finds out that being a conservative is literally a mental illness
>gloat about it, suggest that they should start looking for a cure to conservatism
>few years pass
>Some Danish scientist checks your method
>Turns out you completely fucked up the statistics and got everything reversed, meaning that liberals were the mentally ill people and conservatives were mentally healthy.

retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/

>Researchers have fixed a number of papers after mistakenly reporting that people who hold conservative political beliefs are more likely to exhibit traits associated with psychoticism, such as authoritarianism and tough-mindedness.

>As one of the notices specifies, now it appears that liberal political beliefs are linked with psychoticism. That paper also swapped ideologies when reporting on people higher in neuroticism and social desirability (falsely claiming that you have socially desirable qualities); the original paper said those traits are linked with liberal beliefs, but they are more common among people with conservative values.

Liberal statisticians will lie tremendously if they think they won't get caught. They do so in the name of their religion.

This is why I prefer to think of myself as a cultural Christian.

I'm not going full fedora and I'm not promising anyone eternal life either. I'm just gonna not be a dick to my neighbor and help out when I can.

"the universe will create its self from nothing because of gravity." - Steven Hawking

yes very smart

>cucklege

That figures. Makes me think we should go back to the days of publishing research instead of this peer reviewed garbage
pic related

it 6000-7000 years old jackass

"God will create its self from nothing because of God." - You

yes very smart

Se what i did there?

>A magical fairy in the sky made everything

dibs brain cells

So it changed again? Dumb cuckstians can't seem to get anything right. So much for divine inspiration.

YOU FUCKING FEDORA TIPPER

GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE

SO YES VERY VERY SMART

you literal nigger
you cant explain the origin of life, because you cant explain the origin of information
maybe read the book before you condemn it, wouldn't that be the scientific approach?

What makes more sense
1. someone making something
2. gravity forming rocks from nothing before gravity existed

like based Steven Anderaon said of some homeless guy said that qoite to you, you would think he is veey retarded but since its Wheelchair Science Man ot is very smart

>Fastest shrinking "religion"
>Ones that are sticking until the boat sinks are stubborn "smart" people who refuse to admit that they're probably wrong
(((Science))) strikes again!

checked for Jesus

God didn't create itself. Infinity doesn't crest itself

>dumb fuck

it changes as time goes you fucking retard.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXcxbfr76k

and you can't explain the origin of god.

>read a book composed of work written by many people whose work was selected by the church to fit their narrative

>The universe didn't create itself. Infinity doesn't crest itself

>smart potato

God is outside the time domain

Einstein explained it pretty thoroughly with his theory of relativity

explain how someone outside time, can have a beginning?

God doesnt follow physics. fedoracucks believe nothing can break physics

agnostics maybe, athiests are just as retarded

because these "atheist intellectuals" are not atheist or intellectual but feminist and liberal

you just crossed the timecube square.

>>A magical fairy in the sky made everything
there's as much concrete proof that God created the universe as there is that it was a natural phenomenon, and yet blindly believing in the latter means you're enlightened and intelligent, while believing in the former gets you mocked.

THATS NOT CHRISTIAN
THATS WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO YOU GAYLORD

playing the True™ by Association game. A """scientist""" looks through "studies" (non-scientific behavioral analysis and glorified questionnaires) to """conclude""" that his a priori conclusion was indeed correct.

At no point was the scientific method used here. And you have to seriously question the credibility of this "scientist" who would waste their time and energy on such a bullshit endeavor. To me, this reads like some non-operational social "science" junior professor that wanted a buzzfeed article written about xe.

heh, if god created everything then who created god? sorry but cold vulcan logic checks out, therefore the moral lessons that come alongside your religious beliefs can be immediately disregarded and society can prosper by rule of man's law alone. now who wants to pay for my six year old transgender son's hormone treatments? i'll suck your dick YOLO XDD

I'd say agnostic rather than atheist.
You are pretty much right though.

>I reconciled Christianity with zen.

If we die and there is nothing..then I will have no thoughts to bother me any longer.

If we die and there is an afterlife it could be heaven or hell or reincarnation etc.

Either way you are better to live a good life and a good life doesn't include being a self destructive degenerate. You only lose every which way then.
And if this civilianisation (what's left of it) needs to be defended against Islam then its better to die fighting to defend rather than to live as a cuck (not a life would rather commit suicide)

In short the only way to live and enjoy life, is to embrace death. That is the key to living well.
If you fear not death, you never truly die AKA everlasting life.

Time and space are physical properties of the physical universe.

Do you really think God is subject to the effects of mass, time, acceleration, ect..

This

>spacetime ultimately doesn't exist

well isn't that "convenient" for god...

>university students
You assume university students have higher IQ and aren't brainwashed.

WRONG, majority of scientists in the past and present are atheists

You mean cuck christian. You follow christianity except unless its goes against your liberal beliefs.

"gods created everything from nothing because of internal struggle between themselves"

You're all faggots.

>evidence

fedoras just don't seem to understand what evidence is or implies. A police report often contains anecdotal evidence which is considered legitimate evidence whether the statements are true or false.

Your line of logic doesn't even make sense as weighing the amount of evidence is completely irrelevant to whether that evidence is true or false.

its much easier to say that a Creator is the simplest solution because we have real world examples of creators, such as a video game creator, entire worlds can be built by a single individual or a team. Your implication is that in the same virtual environment the code wrote itself with constraints, physics, I/O all so similar to what a human could produce as to be indiscernible from human intervention. One is plausible, the other is not.

Those who proclaim to be wise will be shown to be fools

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

This guy pioneered the magnetic brain interface. Realised electro magnetic effects cause people to sense (God) and other strange effects.

>believes electro magnetism in the upper atmosphere stores memories and allows for actual telepathy.

In short he has gone beyond believeing electromagnetic effects are scientific materialism and has developed a spiritual world view where magnetism is a conduit between this reality and others.

>I'd say agnostic rather than atheist.

Agnosticism is a pile of shit and a logical mistake.
You assume that humans can't have any knowledge about God but that also, at the same time, defines God as a being about which humans can't have any knowledge about. Now that's some mental gymnastics there...

AUSTRIA GETS NEW ELECTIONS
mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__569344/sendung_id__32/story.phtml
OCTOBER FOR NEW AUSTRIAN ELECTIONS

muslims n jews BTFO

>new study finds cuckolding is beneficial to one's health
>Dr Goldberg concludes that all bad goyim should kill themselves

Are atheists actually this retarded? They always use the same retarded arguments.
>muh science
Science doesn't prove or disprove the existence of a god. All it does is prove the laws of the universe. The laws god created.
>if god is real den why don't we dun lib in Utopia
Nobody said God had to be a nice guy. Plus you conveniently ignore free will. This argument is like asking why anything exists because everything exists, because a good god wouldn't have created anything. what is the point of existence without struggle?

>Science doesn't prove or disprove the existence of a god.
So basically no one knows, your argument for god existence is as retarded as the other for no god

Only if your a German.

>I could just name everything in nature God. Therefore God is everything.

>I could say God is consciousness, so I could say all human and animal consciousness is God.
Therefore all beings are God and are ultimately inertconnected as one being.

>I could say God is a separate ehtity who has a big white beard and sits on a cloud.

I could say God is unknowable but knowable. You would have to experience a true moment of zen to understand that one.

what a bunch of bullshit.

Even if it were true, it would have nothing to do with
>Using analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking, more intelligent college students may be more likely to eschew religion
I don't see where is the evidence to support that claim. Couldn't we argue that the education system tends to make people atheists?

Think about something you have experienced and remember clearly but cannot describe.

>that's God

If it hasn't happened you then boo hoo

Ill agree with your point if you agree with mine: It's intentional.

4th panel is an even bigger brain
"Religion is necessary but Christianity is the Jewish slave cult"

There is historical proof

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

m.imgur.com/0R8QNE3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

>I leave my thinking to the sermon
Good goy just like us Jews, we only allow the local Rabbi do the thinking.

Scientists
>Statistical differences in IQ by race mean nothing
>There is no genetic basis for race
>Chromosomes don't identify gender
>Religious people are stupid

Isn't it amazing that actual facts don't matter, but when it comes to defining "us" versus "them", personal religious belief automatically makes you a target by "real" scientists.

This is true as statism is also a religion.

The only true atheists are the anarchocapitalists.

>t. autist

it goes based off of how long the bible says people lived you fucking retard.

>nigger are more religious than whitey
>Nigger are dumber than whitey
Oy vey this is raycist

>a flood happened at some point in earth's history
>SEE THERE YOU GO A MAN DID BUILD A BOAT TO FIT ALL THE ANIMAL PAIRS
t. triggered judacuck

Why do atheists feel the need to try and one up Christians all the time? They get it, you don't believe in god, there's no need to be so fucking loud and obnoxious about it.

>Anarchocapitalists
Only if you define atheism as the irrational belief in that which can never exist.

>diddnt watch video on Noah's ark in

thanks for proving your autism

>I'm going to waste people's time by arguing religious fables and those who don't want their time wasted can't argue me!

No user, you have autism.

List them.

>Nihilism is an excuse for Hedonism
Depends on the nihilist. Many nihilists are "Optimistic" Nihilists in that they believe mankind may eventually do something important. Because of this they strive to further the advancement of mankind even though they have no idea what could be an "important" feat.

You worship the Jewish god. Fucking pathetic, get off of this board.

yeah well atheists wont be saving the west, so much for their intelligence

>I'd say agnostic rather than atheist.
>You are pretty much right though.
Why? If the science says that atheists are more intelligent then either atheists are self-selected by more intelligent people or religion hampers people's intelligence. If it's the latter case then religion would directly be harmful to society. If it's the former then that just shows that religious people are dumb.

>In short he has gone beyond believeing electromagnetic effects are scientific materialism and has developed a spiritual world view where magnetism is a conduit between this reality and others.

Or he just described the effect magnetic field has on the brain in a way that the religious nuts understand. Your brain still operates on electrochemical potential, and all matter interacts with itself through electromagnetism. Of course magnetic fields are going to have an effect on the brain and consciousness. In fact, if they did NOT have an effect then you could start talking about spiritualism.

thanks bro

Fun Fact: Jews as you know them didnt come around until 12th century

WTF, is this shit nigger, I hate athiest fedora faggots but i dont know or care about religoin

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

We already knew this.

Statistically speaking if you include the billion christian africans and billion muslims this is true.

>We already knew this.
Ooh, look. A graph!
And it's in COLOR.

Must be true. Only true facts have color graphs.

Are you from reddit? Calm down, you fucking nigger.

>Are you from reddit?
Is that some magical place like Canada where all the children get free moose rides, and the adults shitpost for maple syrup rations?

There are more studies indicating racial differences.

>I would rather risk burning in Hell forever than waste 12 minutes of my time

No, its the literal fedoracucks that ruin the West

People with religion are happier and better people though. Intellegence isn't always a good thing.

>tfw atheist
>tfw still want to deconstruct world jewry using gas chambers for real this time

feels good man

Do you prefer Muslims more? They are religious...

Christianity has a long history of been obedient userful tools for the kings and their whims. Do you understand that entire principles of US and democracy were condemned buy Church in some point of time? "You should be under British crown and obey youк king" says Christian 1000 year ago. Now they preach to accept more brown babies in Europe.

Don't want argue about points of faith but people representing faith often are not pretty and following them may lead to disaster. Did you heard "Communists are Christians" Pope?

This, the south is infested with niggers but the highest percentage of happy people are in the soith

>Christians are the ones wanting rapefugees
you fucking stupid

Science
>slowly understanding through endless trial and error, and constant revision, what God created

Yeah no I'll take the superior being that actually knows what's going on and doesn't have to rely on countless flimsy theories to explain everything.

Good try though science.

>No, its the literal fedoracucks that ruin the West

According to your own data, only 8.2% of white Americans are trying to save the country.