What did he get wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Was Hitler right?
>What did he get wrong?
Those are relative terms.
He was unsuccessful.

I mean, was he right in the fact that the Jews were behind all of it?

Ofc he was right.

The failure he did was invading the soviets without crushing the british first.

Yes.
Barbarossa

This guy gets it

Weren't the Soviets about to Attack tho? Therefore, they could've got a first strike advantage?

MeinKampf.exe

Not that i know off. Do you have a source? :)

That is what i am asking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy

I heard somewhere that their plan was to let germany kill of britain And France And then attack Germany

Trust me, I LOVED The British Empire.
And one day i yearn for the Neo-British Empire to come back to life.

But you gotta admit, Nazis had cool uniforms and stuff. Swastika is very hallucinating.

Besides Nazi (((culture))), it is a shit tier ideology.

This isn't a question, rather an affirmation.
The only thing he did wrong was not actually gassing them.

Hitler was way too soft on the British (willfully let them get away at Dunkirk, for example). He was wrong in thinking the treacherous Eternal Anglo could be reasoned with.

The Brits and French sacrificed their empire to defeat the Nazis and had no business doing so. Who wanted to peace with Europe? It wasn't the Brits! It wasn't America! We were the bad guys, and we were ALL lied to. We sacrificed an entire century, 100 million people and countless innovations in exchange to rule the world with an iron fist and greedy globalism. Now what do we have but a bitter taste and the thorn of guilt stabbing at our sides? That's why we idolize the Reich. It was the way to go. Just ask General Patton.

I'd never heard that. Interesting. It makes sense, of course - Germany had fought a communist revolution after World War 1 and wanted the resources in the western Soviet Union. I could see the logic in a pre-emptive strike which hoped to take territory and resources from the Soviets before they could prepare to use them against Germany. And they did completely catch Stalin unprepared.

Land wars in Russia never go well, though.

Honestly, have to be thankful that Hitler attacked first.
Europe might look very different now if the Soviet Union got prepared and steamrolled in on exhausted Germans, over-occupying territory they can't hold onto much.

He initiated conflicts on too many fronts at once.

DUNKIRK.

OUT KIKE-ING THE KIKE.

GIVING ENGLAND TWO FUCKING YEARS TO SIGN A PEACE TREATY ... ENOUGH TIME FOR CHURCHILL TO INVOLVE THE AMERICANS IN THE WAR. KIKE BANKING 101, WORKING SINCE THE NAPOLEONIC ERA.

Dunkirk was one of hitler's first HUGE mistakes.