Descent Into Madness

1/2

I am a 6’ blonde-haired, blue-eyed, cisgender, heterosexual, white, male. I was raised by a single mother in poverty in small-town middle America. I rose to where I am today on merit and scholarship. I have an IQ of 138 and a degree from a top ten US university in a STEM field. I make a six figure salary yet I am less than a quarter-century old. And for many of the above reasons I’m successful with the ladies.

I have been lurking Sup Forums for barely three weeks and this place has brought me to the brink of collapse and ruin.

If I can be said to be religious it would be an adherence to the principles of logic and reason. I was a denizen of /k/, my origin gives me an appreciation of shooting sports and the 2nd amendment. Cross-posting occurs with some frequency between Sup Forums and /k/ so I had seen plenty of board contamination and it had been ugly. I had thought of Sup Forums only as a festering cesspit of intolerance, irrational bigotry, and hatred. Pathetic blubbering beta-males blundering for a scapegoat to blame their inadequacies on, each one searching for externalized enemies and projected conspiracies. (And I still feel like plenty of you neckbearded failures-to-launch fit that bill. It just wouldn’t be Sup Forums otherwise.) But holy fuck Sup Forums was I unready for what I found here.

I’m not one to dismiss argument, even internet-warrior amateur apologia. So I kept reading. And listening. And watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3F00Q4awROE
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
m.youtube.com/channel/UC4ysXBTxj9TRKDLB-wzZMlA
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/2

By the 3rd day, I was puzzled. I was beginning to notice patterns beyond the nonstop merchant memes. New words and concepts were entering into my vocabulary. Most of the shitposts taught me nothing, or were completely unsubstantiated. But some were, and I followed the trail of breadcrumbs. Power & identity politics. The Redpill movie (now quaint in retrospect). The long-term ramifications of The Great Society and the welfare state. Immigration statistics and “reverse-colonization”. The intentional obliteration of the nuclear family. By the end of the first week I was losing sleep.

Engineered moral degeneracy. Divergent bell-curves. Violence and rape statistics. Muh religion of peace. The true depths of MSM bias, previously unimaginable. The endless attacks on the Bill of Rights. Banking/currency manipulation and its globalist roots. A week ago I discovered the “Sup Forums is the hurt-box” screencap. It is far too late for me.

3/2

Finally today: ((())). The merchant memes were no longer funny, the stack of information and linkages simply growing too high and too heavy to sweep aside in contempt. The disparity between sentiments for the Holocaust and the Holodomor. Critical Theory, and Cultural Marxism. The Frankfurt School and it's unbelievable connection to Columbia. The disparity between Israeli immigration law and the open borders pushed in Europe. The (((connection))) to every one of the above issues and/or the silencing of information about them. Everytime, for every item, upon deeper research and verification the information began to pan out.

I sit here, after another sleepless night. I miss meals. I brush off work. I am diving into this nightmare world and I cannot wake up and I cannot stop. I can speak with no one, not friends, family, or gf. I continue trying to practice a skeptical attitude but I begin to fear that I’m simply in denial and fear what that implies going forward.

So I suppose sharing /thread/? Describe your own take on what your biographers will surely pen as your descent into madness. If you recovered what were your strategies to SORT YOURSELF OUT?

Stop using words like "Cis-gender."
Just say "Normal."
By using the language created by the radical left you are empowering them.
When you control the language, you control the narrative.

This is a joke right

>1/2
>2/2
>3/2

nigga

P.S You're gay

nigga did u really just type in the post number manually

youtu.be/3F00Q4awROE
Take the black and yellow pill

I'm but a faggot lurker. Getting the hang of it now.

Wow bro you've got brain damage from all those blue pills you've been taking. Stay off reddit and get your news here. You're gonna be okay

I was already awake politically before I got on here to a great extent, but Sup Forums helped me connect the dots on the Jewish question, so my "crash" wasn't really as bad as many on here.

It gets better with time. By leaving the matrix, you're leaving a cult, and obviously in the beginning, it's a brutal process emotionally and psychologically.

You swallow the blackpill. It's ok user. Now you need to swallow the iron pill and get your act together. Don't let me black pill consume you. Work out and work on improving yourself. Your no help to anyone wallowing in apathy. Your one of us now, and your here forever.

Hi friend, welcome to Sup Forums

I can help you through this process with minimal Jewry, what su jects do you want me to help you clear up?

For starters, we fight for freedom good and God through meme magic

Bad guys get out reeee

If you want to laugh and see the biggest youtuber in the world descend down pol watch Pewdiepie channel starting 2 years ago when he first supported Trump

This a legit screenshot from his 55 million subscriber news station

What powers would you like to learn first?

If you're a virgin , save it till 30 and watch the ability to summon frog Gods as an incel gandalf wizard become possible

It's just the fucking enormity of it all. The ingrained autonomic dismissal of pretty much everything Sup Forums spouts. The realization that this fuzzy impression of wrong-think preventing me from even scrutinizing a massive swath of society has been systematically shoved into my fucking mind since birth is ... galling to say the least.

>6’ blonde-haired, blue-eyed, cisgender, heterosexual, white, male

Tall, blond, blue-eyed heterosexual male

Blonde-haired is redundant; blonde is for hair. Also, the final 'e' is the feminine form.

Cisgender, noooo. You're just male. A male who writes too many commas.

I forgot to add that white is also redundant when you're blond with blue eyes.

Don't forget. You are here forever. Have a white wife, white children, and teach them the evils of the jew, the muslim and the nigger.

It helps a lot that I'm from Serbia honestly.
Redipilled since basically birth. I did lose my faith in the West though, must be really shitty for someone whe grew up there.
I'd probably shoot up a planned parenthood outpost or a migrant center were I unlucky enough to be in your position. Or rather, poison, so that I could get away with it at least a few times before inevitably getting caught.

Your best bet is to continue improving yourself and SLOWLY redpill those close to you, liek your gf and family. Keep in mind that redpilling women is, at least, fucking infuriating. They're way way more brainwashed.

Don't worry. You recover.
Anyone who has spent time here as a lefty has been where you are and you're not alone. We're all here. Return to your life because that's where you can make the most change, raise your children well, pick your friends well, enjoy political discourse but do not swim in it.
Buy property far removed from large population centres.

The good news is, there is a way out. Well, sort of. There is a way to unpack what you've learned and be a semi-functional human being again.

Julius Evola's model of tradionalism is, broadly speaking a way of coping with live in the modern world. Especially "Ride the Tiger." However, it might be best to work up to that one. I'm starting with Revolt Against the Modern World.

You can supplement Evola with Ernst Junger (described by Martin Heidegger as "The only true follower of Neitzche"), especially some of his later works (Junger lived to be like 102, and he's done a lot of stuff that isn't Storm of Steel) And maybe a little bit of Neitzche himself and some Stirner.

The point is, you need to construct for yourself an interpretive framework that allows you to gaze at the full horror of modernity without going crazy, because you can never look away again.

>redpill your gf
Yea idk about that one boss. Best to just hope theyre somewhat racists from you feeding them statistics

Hehehe good good goyim one of us now hehehehe

>get your news here.
Literally the worst piece of advice desu. Also this is a crock.

why is it always 138? High enough to be impressive but not 140 because that wouldn't be believable.

Stop larping op

>Describe your own take on what your biographers will surely pen as your descent into madness.

[Cringe]

My advice is find someone to administer you a slap - STAT.

Nah pol news is best if you can understand the irony

We are here to save the world

now lets shock some faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

You are here forever. You are free to leave whenever you want. But we all know you will be here tomorrow.

source?

Nice blogpost, faggot. Maybe you should man up a bit. Have you even been red pilled on Christianity and feminism yet? The Bible was literally written by Jews and it removes whites from their natural sociatal and cultural foundations to open the door to communism (institutional Judaism [all the leaders of soviet Russia and the revolution were jews]). And feminism has been trash from the beginning. Women absolutely should not have the right to vote or work. These destroy the concept of family in relation to to the state, wreck the economy, and destroy most possibilities for proper motherhood, childcare, and general ideal family life. feminism has made women into worthless degenerate slaves and Christianity has made whites into good goys

Are you me? We have the same background and everything. Glad to see that you're a rational person who cares enough about the truth.

My advice? Keep a distance from Sup Forums. You shouldn't ingratiate yourself here and rather you should focus on improving yourself in light of what you know. Sup Forums has bestowed upon you truth about the world you live in, the darkest secrets that you aren't allowed to contemplate openly, but there's also a lot of "bluepills" that Sup Forumsacks tell themselves or obsess about as distractions. These comforting lies prevent most from realizing any meaningful change and keep Sup Forumsacks miserable.

Don't fall for the same trap. Hide your power level from all except those you love most. Use your position in life for good, subtly moving back society towards order instead of chaos.

His recent video titled "Pol News Station" or something

m.youtube.com/channel/UC4ysXBTxj9TRKDLB-wzZMlA

New video hot off the presses

>another sleepless night. I miss meals. I brush off work
Stop. Worrying solves nothing.

>Pol News Network
>PNS
>say that 3 times fast
I see what you did there

This

Hit rock bottom then begin your climb back up. D nt dwell at the bottom. Like a worm

Hehe nothing personal kid

Too bad you weren't on Sup Forums up until early/mid 2015. Everything prior to summer 2015 was the golden era of POL

CIS lol loser

I followed a similar path as yours (as I'm sure most all here have). I understand the sleepless nights all too well. Your expression of "descent into madness" is all too fitting.

For me, some days are better than others. The tough part for me is the feeling like I must warn others, but also knowing it's a personal truth-seeking journey that one must embark on alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

At least you weren't tortured and molested as a kid to break your mind body and soul

Some of us have been through much worse than you can imagine

i just stopped looking

owo

Laugh at it, tried and true coping method.

The world feels like some elaborate fucking joke anyway.

Fuck off

>another sleepless night. I miss meals. I brush off work. I am diving into this nightmare world and I cannot wake up and I cannot stop.

Working on a Theocratic manifesto,
>it's the only thing that can work for human

also I'm stacking up on silver BTC and ETH
for the upcoming financial collapse starting up noticeable to the lay man this summer to fall

Also getting into gardening and engineering as we are entering an Ice age
pic related

also I smoke weed not daily but often

user you mean:

>I had thought of Sup Forums only as a festering cesspit of intolerance, irrational bigotry, and hatred.

Ha, thats where you are wrong. Our bigotry is absolutely rational and justified.

Don't dive in all at once, you are a more helpful agent of change if you stay successful and influential. A great deal of information here is subtly if not grossly salted with untruth for various reasons. The truth takes time, and yes it is actually crazy, but don't let it drag you down.
Stay on your path!

Similar situation but I'm taller and from money, also a god athlete (walked onto d1 track team cause I was bored/high on acid).

Here's the real answer- don't worry. We live in the era of postmodernism, and the core philosophy is that in a world of infinite perspectives no one viewpoint is true. Sup Forums is but another clever and poignant perspective. I know it feels like everything right now, but wait 3 months. Lurk Longer. I was so caught up in my first couple weeks that I got in an argument with my pussiwhipt dad about soviet death camps. Here's what the Sup Forums input faded into for me:

- globalism/jewery is a useful deconstructive perspective to understand some world events. Not all. You still don't understand 1% of 1% of what happens in washington, soros isn't responsible for everything bad in the world.

- the forces of liberalism at work and on campus (HR, consent, diversity, politics, etc.) are crazy at this point in history. It's part of your job to appease these people, so treat it as such. I am an active member of the diversity board at my company.

- christian values should be the backbone of your philosophy even if you don't believe in god, they're why europeans were great

- niggers are pretty fucking terrible

- numales are pretty fucking terrible

- dating a hot white woman is pretty fucking great. Mine is 5'6" with german and irish heritage, she works a goofy recruiting job and licks my 7 when I get home from business trips

Here is a baby pill: the us an occupied zionist state and has been since JFK. 9/11 was done to make America fight Israels enemies in the middle east and to embark on a new (((american))) century. Look up greater Israel, look up Bollyn.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

He's completely right though.
Your only problem with it could be that you're a shitskin, in which case, fuck you.

Look into the "back to eden gardening method" lad, working in accordance with nature is much more efficient than conventional gardening.

t. tyrone ibn yahudi

I was just about to dig into Evola a bit, this is very helpful. Thank you.

Fuck off Tyrone.

That's real cool and all
but you're fucked for control of environmental toxins,
Chem trails and increased radiation from nuclear problems and testing as well as aforementioned
ICE AGE you need to try to protect your plants from so you can eat them and with little to no toxic bio-accumulation

Gardening indoors is the future

So basically what I'm getting is that this is not an entirely uncommon paradigm destroying shift.

Doctor's prescription:
>Get slapped
>Crash
>Resume perma-lurker status
>Hide power-level
>Wean off the hurt box
>Continue reading Nietzsche
>Begin reading some cat named Evola
>Continue building glorious life for myself and in spite of terrifying globalist agenda.
>Do as much good as I can and try to gently ease more people out of the cult.

Or go full McVeigh. Thanks user!

Come here goy

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Chef at Wendy's here. Did you think that people wouldn't take your blog post seriously without larping?

>Gardening indoors is the future

Don't forget to use your own escrimate as fertilizer.infact, save yourself time and
Just shit in your mouth.

I'm also a chef at Wendy's

Don't go full McVeigh

You'll miss and blow up kids on accident or they'll even place ChildrenS bodies at the crater. You're deed will be evil in the end and even Timmy had regrets about how his big bad revenge didn't go as he wanted it to. God doesn't want you to become evil, he wants you to outsmart evil

That would be impressive, but I also have an IQ of 230 and pack 9x9 inches. When I was at Harvard the lecturer's wives would sneak into my dorm at night to suck me off.

Trump won't release the info about the JFK assassination.

> We all know why

3rd week, so fast, this varies from person to person. it will be a rough road a head, then you will accept that this is the reality, you have just stepped out of the matrix and are very dizzy.....

We've all been there more or less.
>Take breaks if this gets to much, I do it all the time
>EAT!
>SLEEP 8 HOURS!
>WORKOUT
>REPEAT
most important shit right there, but take care of your life, family and body. You know, there is no going back.. You will now enter a phase when you actually understand that Hitler was indeed right in so many things, JFK pointed it out, others did...
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
You'll get used to it don't worry
>This world of lies....

>1/2

I did not imbibe these page words, uproarious laughery

That's a reason he will

Trump brought that up so he can retweet himself soon and say "I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS A RAT"

A good relationship with a girl who holds close ideas to your is a great way to not get consumed and go over board with it. Do what you can and be proud of it. The more white children you're there to father, be apart of their lives and teach them what's wrong and right will be further resistance in the future. Enough people like us keep chiseling away one traditional family unit at a time, we'll have done all we could have. That should make you proud.

You sound like you've done a lot of good in your life, don't stop doing good. Have as many children as you can afford. Your newly forged clan will give you peace of heart and mind.

Good luck!

Post your dick for proof

Most people that first come to Sup Forums fall into Nihilism once they realize just how fucked up the world is. But if you going down the rabbit hole, eventually you'll see a light. That light really isn't anything significant, but rather it forces you to find your own meaning in life. It'll still be hard to know just how truly fucked the world is, but you'll get out of your depression once you find your own meaning to life

>Sup Forums broke you in 3 weeks

About the same time it takes to break a feminist with your dick if you're good

Working out, helps out a lot. A LOT!
I personally love to listen to Göbbels and Hitler pump when I workout, that or metal.

Looks like you have finally been red pilled. You will eventually come to the same conclusion that we all do.

Right now you are grieving for society because the place you thought existed was a well curated narrative. You are hoping there is a way to fix society before it descends into madness.

When you have accepted that it is a cesspool that your actions cannot cleanse, you will just say fuck it and stop caring. Maybe you'll do things like vote differently, and argue with your friends a bit more when they start white-knighting and virtue signaling, but any attention spent on hopes for macro-societal change will just leave you frustrated and empty.

Then you will silo yourself in with a small group of like minded people and let the world burn around you. We are in a civilization in decline. We have no faith in western culture. It deserves to burn. What sprouts from the ashes will have a rise, a peak, and then fall into decadence once again.

Fuck it all.

Find God loser

YouTube "Our Cause"

Couldn't stay a way once I got stuck in. Currently overdosing according to the 'black pill' faggots.

I hadn't thought of it like that. Grieving for the illusion that never was. Huh.

After i got red pilled on the frankfurt school i went on an intensive self study of 20th century history for a year and it drove me to drink heavily. It was all so depressing knowing how much of what we're taught as history is blatant lies. Now I've come to terms with it and do my best to inform others. I feel like I'm the movie invasion of the body snatchers. I've managed to turn it around though and use knowing the truth as motivation to stay sober and quit the herbal jew.

Never trust anything. Question everything. Think critically about everything.

i dont understand how so many people use the internet 24/7 but are still so bluepilled. they must never get off fb/reddit

Welcome to Sup Forums

Be the frog who dives into the murky, deep waters of chaos, and finds the gold.

It's time.

Welcome.

My parents are a wierd mix of New Age and Red Pilled so I was already pretty acclimated to everything, despite my brainwashing by the public school system and Commiefornia social pressure. I would be lying if I said I wasn't affected at all though. I find near impossible to form any connection to anyone in my workplace. I stopped going to school because I couldn't stand the commie brainwashing. And because I live in California, most everyone is at least a little socialist, even the rightwingers. Pls send help.

This
OP is at the rope yourself phase

>New Age and Red Pilled
Fuck I got the same thing. My mom is total equality, humanitarian, but she's a huge 9/11 truther.

We're fucking weirdos, aren't we. Kek.

You sound like a faggot.
Kys.

Thank you for finally figuring things out. We need more awakened members.

Please remember that the shock is a phase but the pain is not. You will grow to be stronger than it.

Awaken others. Ready the meme cannons.

Exactly. Take the time you need to recover from the shock of leaving the Jewish anti-white death cult that is our society, learn to ride the tiger, and relentlessly redpill others. You will be surprised to learn how well others will follow you to the truth if you are likeable in other ways. We have a chance to destroy the ZOG, but only if we commit to strength.

All this knowledge and you choose to sit on it.
Go to work. Make your 6 figures, invest, and then live the easy life off the savings/income of your investments. Store money in the form of assets/objects (sports cars, property, gold) and when you retire you'll be well off.
Don't just give up on life. Go and get a faithful wife or husband, and work together to raise kids together if that's your thing.

This

Pewdiepie even bought a pet frog

Frogs are a Japanese symbol of good luck

We need good luck

A shame they never taught you brevity at that fancy university.

The key to Sup Forums and not being locked up for insanity, or ruining your life, is to fully understand what it took to get you here, then realize most people are so far removed from the truth that they resist it. Basically theres a time and a place for redpilling, it takes time and it takes baby steps. Simply telling someone to go to babbys fist redpill on the donald reddit isnt going to work, they need slow mental movement to even be ready for the sanitized version of the truth.

The worst thing you can do as a Sup Forums redpilled individual is to just start going up to friends and family spouting the stuff you see here...that wont work and only solidifies their opinion that Sup Forums is for retards and racists. The fact that Sup Forums exists and the sanitized version over on reddit exists at least gives you the opportunity to steer people towards the truth, but they have to be ready for it, and any pill too difficult to swallow will cause them to relapse back to fully bluepilled.

Spreading the enlightenment is the best thing you can do, the more people on our side the harder it becomes for those in power to keep the people blind and stupid. The pendulum is swinging in our direction, but is very far from being the norm.

Use non offensive topics, easy pills to swallow, and make use of The_Donald when they are ready, once there for a while theyll naturally come over here and the same process that happened to you will happen to them.

Just keep in mind since Sup Forums got famous this election this board is chalked full of shills/CIA/FBI and just about every foreign agency in existence or who would be interested in manipulating. Use caution when digesting pills of unknown color. There are also other boards that shall remain nameless that have the same level of discussion that occurred here prior to becoming famous and a massive target for globalist money.

Hiding your power level is some bullshit advice. Yeah, do if you want to keep your job etc. But you need to start coming clean to your loved ones and closest to you. It's hard at first but use your head redpilling people. Use facts, narratives and anything to get the message through. It'll feel like a massive load off your shoulders when you can be at ease with those important to you. Plus you owe it to civilization itself to start some grassroots redpilling, you might just be the butterfly's wing that makes the message reach critical mass.

Can you drop some noteworthy redpills that arent mentioned often around here? Tell me about the 20th century would be awesome. I like learning from fellow anons

As an aside - any good videos on the frankfurt school?