Why are 4 of top 10 countries with the highest rape rate 1st world countries?

Why are 4 of top 10 countries with the highest rape rate 1st world countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/4529/bestgore/brazil-rapist-brutal-violation-prison/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981515/Justice-Indian-style-Angry-mob-breaks-prison-kidnaps-man-accused-raping-student-stripping-naked-dragging-four-miles-beating-death-street.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gee, i wonder why...could it have something to do with all dat melanin?

>India at number 10
I think Sup Forums needs to APOLOGIZE to someone ;^)

Importad niggers. Also rapes are at least recorded in 1st world countries... most of the time at least. That's not the case in say Niger.

Most rapes dont go reported here either

We WIN

mhhhhhhhhhhhh

niggers,

when in daubt, niggers!

>try and rape in Brazil
>bystanders chimp out and lynch you

>try and rape in Sweden
>cop apologizes for being racist

So, Brazil is better than Sweden?

:S

We all know well it's niggers for burgerland.

Rapes actually get reported

In some ways, actually yes.

Where rape is concerned. As far as murder and robbery goes... we like our murder and robbery.

i apoologize to india

thats not india pajeet

This is what happens to rapists here
miscopy.com/4529/bestgore/brazil-rapist-brutal-violation-prison/

"Rape" means different things to different people.

That's the Bolivian flag. Not India.

But apologies none-the-less.

Rare

Yeah. Same thing here, pedos are often put in the 'trans' cells. So they get fucked eveey day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981515/Justice-Indian-style-Angry-mob-breaks-prison-kidnaps-man-accused-raping-student-stripping-naked-dragging-four-miles-beating-death-street.html

At least he's alive.

This is India.

>actually correct
Spousal rape in some countries doesn't exist, in other countries it would be a single count across the marriage, and in other countries every single incidence would be counted separately.

This is true. Even the worst criminals and drug dealers dont like rapists.

>Why are 4 of top 10 countries with the highest rape rate 1st world countries?
because they have the infrastructure for people to report them.
because they have the agency and honesty to keep track of statistics.
because women aren't jailed for reporting rape.

Then how do you know what their rates are?

I mean, I would imagine they would be lower in a place like Saudi Arabia, since women either don't leave the house or are under male supervision when they do.

That's my guess anyway. The more exposure you have, the more opportunities for crimes/accidents.

niggers

>the other countries on that list are full of niggers

>tfw Brazil has lower rape rate than Swedistan

Oh, how the mighty have fallen

lurk moar newfag. Its uncommon at best.

Good to see we are first again for something.

jesus south africa
apartheid when?

The definiton of rape varies. Sweden's definition of rape is different than the American definition of rape

That data is wrong. Rape rates in Nicaragua are pretty low

Be gone, cuck.

Sweden imported a load of jungle bunnies and now they're paying the price.

Sweden always said they were progressive, no one ever asked what they were progressing towards

They still changed the definition of rape back in 2005'

Without knowing how these statistics were acquired, it's pointless to speculate.

For instance, in the US, the oft-quoted 25% of all women raped is the result of a 1980s study that is so hilariously, jaw-droppingly flawed that it's amazing.

Effectively, the "researcher" used her own definition of what "rape" was to dramatically inflate the numbers. She counted things like after-action regret or being drunk of their own volition as rape. She never asked point-blank: were you raped.

A suspicious researcher discovered this and found that most of the women "raped" were surprised to discover that they were counted in that category. A good chunk of the "raped" women ended up sleeping with the dude that "raped" them again.

He repeated the study, but without the methodology errors and discovered that the rate was between 2.4% and 5.3%, which is about average for most 1st world countries. The lower end is actually lower than the average.

Figures don't lie, but liars figure.

to be completely fair rape is defined in different ways in different countries. Also if that graph just shows reported rape, it would naturally tend to give a higher rate for more developed countries.

They should make a study were they try to normalize these things. There are countries were you are allowed to force your wife into sex, in the west that would count as rape for example.

also you have to take into account the number of rapes that go unreported in certain countries due to fear of reprisals and societal stigmas

>>India at number 10
>I think Sup Forums needs to APOLOGIZE to someone ;^)

>from india
>doesn't know own countries flag BUT wants apology

poo_in_the_loo_faggots.webm

>Indian education

Your cuckery holds no power over facts.

>They're able to report it
>It counts as rape (legally)
>Niggers and immigrants come to them

>2010
Pretty sure we top this list by now

Why does every gore video come from Brazil? I swear every brazilian except a tiny sensible white minority is a subhuman that deserves to be nuked