YOU FRICCIN MORONS

YOU FRICCIN MORONS

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/10/stephen-colbert-corrects-his-audiences-confused-reaction-to-comey-firing/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I am not here to make you laugh. I am here to tell you how to think!"

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING...

I watched the video (theblaze.com/news/2017/05/10/stephen-colbert-corrects-his-audiences-confused-reaction-to-comey-firing/) , and am confused. Why shouldn't the audience be clapping? They hated Comey for fucking up hilldawg's chances, shouldn't him getting fired be good for them?

SOUNDS LIKE WE'VE GOT SOME HUGE FROZNULD DROOMPF FANS HERE TONIGHT.

I BET YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE A SCENE IF PLOMPF GOT TWO SCOOPS AND YOU ONLY GOT ONE

that's the point.

It was breaking news so Colbert didn't know how to react and didn't have anything written by his writers, so he accused the people clapping of being Trump fans because he's an idiot.

exactly

they're a party of hypocrites

I guess we have a load of redneck shitlords in the audience tonight.

DREMFZOL, THE SCOOPS!

TUUUUUUUUUUUU SCEEPZ IS LATTEROLLY HATLOR

IMPUUCH TRAFEEMULGAR NOAW!

NO MOAR THON ENE SCEEP DRUGNELX

BLINKY BLONK. YOU WILL BE CLAPPED FOR IN ICE CREAM H E L L.

I don't understand. They're clapping because the man cost them the presidency and he got fired. That makes sense.

What should he have said?

No, everyone only thought they wanted Comey fired. But when Trump wanted it, everyone realized it was very, very bad!

Fuckin reddit tier autism

>What should he have said?

I don't care, it just made him look stupid to accuse he's obviously Democrat/leftist audience of being "huge Trump fans" because they clapped when they found out Comey got fired

THE SCOOPS, TRAMADOL TROMPFL, WHERE ARE THE SCOOPS

>What should he have said?
He should have been honest and responded like he actually knew why people would cheer Comey being fired instead of accusing his own audience of being Trump supporters.

The worst part about the clip, though, was him doing what appeared to be an impression of Baldwin's impression of Trump. Does he do that all the time?

I still don't get it. Shouldn't they be happy that Comey was fired and also happy that Trump did something as stupid as firing Comey at an inappropriate time?

I don't really get why it made him look so stupid.

So he should have lied instead of making a joke? Why? That could have fucked up the flow of the show anyway, for performance shit like that you have to roll with it.

SBLANAAALLDD SKRAAAMPFFF

t. Stephen Colbert

SCOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS

>lied
No, I meant he should have made a comment (could be a joke, could be a more serious note fitting of the "breaking news") that addresses "oh, hey, my audience thinks Comey should have been fired," treat the people there as a microcosm of his larger audience.

SCRUMBLE GRIZZNAFF
BRUZBLE GRUMBUM

I SUMMON THE DREADED SCOOP DEMON

S C O O P S I F E R

GO FORTH AND DESTROY BRINGBAL BLONMPH!!

BY THE POWERS OF ZUMBFINESS
I COMMAND THIS PARTICULAR SCOOP OF ICE CREAM
TO BE REALLY
REALLY
SINGULAR

STOP CLAPPING YOU BRAINDEAD SHEEP

user discusses the agenda that shows such as John Oliver, the Daily Show, and the Late Show are trying to promote.

FUCKING SKOOPS MAN