Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Wow...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>-ly

Is it okay to racemix if I'm ugly?

It's encouraged because it makes people prettier.

Not white but shitskins with blue eyes look gross and unnatural imo.

>racemixing with an ugly black female will result in a good looking half breed making it alright
Sorry but I'll withhold from step 1.

Who the fuck is always making these threads? This bitch is objectively less attractive than a European girl, as are they all. Please fuck off, you redditor Schlomo sucking faggot.

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/

She's just not as ugly as other niggers, still bad.

wowguly

What a quality politics board you lads have here.

It's either a troll or a shitskin whore who has bleach fever.

Me every time

>become dumber and uglier on avarage
>piss away your genes
yeh, nah, racemixing is only for gullible retards

only race mix with a woman if its an extreme emergency
pic related

She is 90% white.
Your kids would look like this only if you date girl who is already 70-80% white.

That's not bad

This is not a real argument. The only argument I've seen/heard is 'Your kids will not look like you' (halfway true, certainly true with some races, but not all), and 'It will lower the IQ of the child' (certainly true in the case of mixing with the average nig/arab).

Ok, so now your argument is "Mix, because your grandkids might look as good as whites, provided that your mixed kids marry a white as well"?

If race mixing is wrong then why does it feel so good?

yeah well niggers don't have much of a bar to work from to begin with
if we ugly up the whites with nigger genes then sure, niggers might look better, but not by much. black is still ugly as fuck. who really wants purple pussies?

>> IMPLYING THEY DONT USE THEIR ADVANCED MENTAL PROWESS FROM SELECTIVE RACE MIXING TO FOOL US

The person I posted is a mulatto not quad and I'm not arguing anything but it's pretty stupid to believe that a kid has no chance of attractiveness because they're not huwhite

Those are contact lenses

if her mom is white... she is less attractive than her mom.
if her mom is black... she is more attractive that her mom.

Bleached black women are usually happier with the looks of their kid than white women who burned coal.