Just 36 percent of Americans can locate North Korea on a blank map of Asia

>America

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html

Yeah I couldn't point it out either, why would I go looking for it on a map? Irrelevant country. It's next to China, that's all you need to know.

They won't be on the map for much longer, so what does it matter?

>Men and Republicans found it more than women and Democrats

Hmm...

Just 2% of Americans give a flying fuck about France and its caliphates.

Go find a truck to get run over by, frog.

drumpf will never even know what hit him.

Um not for nothing but most Americans can't pick states out on a map if they haven't lived in or near them.

I always forget Nebraska, Arkansas, and that rectangle one that isn't Colorado.

And all of France can locate Mecca, merci

Just like how europeans cant name 10 states in the US let alone point out whete they are

Wyoming?

for the most part, americans are mongrelized chattel with lower IQs than their european "counterparts"

you deserve to be ruled over by jared kushner because he is better than you at everything.

Better than their Euro skills.

Americans have no brains. Stop hating on these retards.

Much better than i'd expect. Now lets see how would France do with all those new French

Maybe?

>that male-female gap

ha, no woman i know can ID north korea on a map

I can point out pretty much every country in Europe, except for this damn former Yugoslavia countries. Also fuck some of them for their long ass names.

FYROM is a perfectly cromulent name.

these polls are rigged t b h

36% is not too bad, desu. Subtract niggers who can't give directions to the adjacent town, and what do you get?

52%?

They are more relevant than island apes though.

It also shares a border with Russia, faggot.

36% is pretty high for a blank map

I don't care where countries are located geographically. When conflicts come up I'd prefer to be more informed as to why US leaders feel a need to become involved over all else.

This. Why should people remember shit that isn't relevant to their day to day life? This is literally trivia.

Do you think?

I think it's pretty low, even for a blank map.

I think if you ask germans, way more than 36% would be able to point it on the map.

honestly if some numale handed me this poll I'd put Austalia just for shits
>Democrats
>Women
lmao

>women

funny thing is absolutely none of those 36 percent were black or beaner but all asians and a majority of whites were able to

I think most people could guess the general area, but not pin point NK exactly.

They should try to do this in other countries for comparison. This doesn't look good for the americans, but it's hard to say how they are compared globally if there aren't any other countries to compare with.