Why is Israel allowed to be an apartheid state but not South Africa??

Why is Israel allowed to be an apartheid state but not South Africa??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a fucking apartheid state.

Because South Africa isn't run by globalist Jews who own half the world.

Everything about that post is wrong. Globalist jew money was behind the abolishment of apartheid. Globalist Jews don't run Israel. Zionists do.

This. Our own government even admitted taking tips and learning new methods from Israel in regards to their security measures (road blocks, entries, handling of undesirables).

We promise to behave in future, we won't even bomb Bantustan :D

daily remainder that jews are fucking up SA right now

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/

Dr Verwoerd (may he rest in peace) compared us to Isreal many times.

I don't know. We did support it as an apartheid

Whites are the dumbest most self destructive race.

White women are the most destructive group

White men let white women be self destructive.

Because white women soften white men

I pity you israelis. You get no love from almost anyone in this world

But you get my love and the love of God

REEEE it's not! Israel is very diverse. SOOOOO diverse you don't even know how diverse. They let in anybody that wants to become a citizen anybody that says otherwise is lying!!

Imagine if we had Sup Forums or social media back in those days. Imagine the kak we'd be getting on here for pic related.

Oy vey goyemz we dindu nuffin!
>*walls of the West Bank*
We good boys!
>*levels Gaza*

shut up goy, you're just jelly that Israel has its own country and "palestinians" don't

thanks?

Why does Israel still have the stolen Golan Heights?

>stolen
We conquered it in a war, you retarded cuck.

Thanks to American money and aid that you extorted. I can't wait until America becomes third-world and stops giving you shekels. We can finally sanction you for your illegal nuclear weapons program and force you to become multicultural. You will be exposed for the rogue, pariah state that you are.

Because holocaust.

They aren't allowed to, they're consistently under pressure of international community.

Kek, I love how you think that without the US giving us less than 1% of our GDP yearly we will collapse in minutes.

> I can't wait until America becomes third-world and stops giving you shekels

Just shows that you are nothing but a self-destructing stormweenee. Cry me a river

>We can finally sanction you for your illegal nuclear weapons program and force you to become multicultural. You will be exposed for the rogue, pariah state that you are.

Good luck with that, you'll need it

>But-But the Afrikaners were also in concentration camps and shieeeet

Because God wills it.

America is the only force giving your colonial regime legitimacy. Once America crumbles, so will Israel. And so will the American vassals in post-Hiterlite Europe, which you might want to extort next.

>Good luck with that, you'll need it
Unlike Iran, you actually have an illegal nuclear weapons program that threatens the world. We just need to take control over the media from you kikes and publicize this FACT.

>Just shows that you are nothing but a self-destructing stormweenee. Cry me a river
We're bringing you down with us, Shlomo. Go take a ride on the Holocoaster and scream all you want, but you're going down.

>America is the only force giving your colonial regime legitimacy.

Aww, you think America is our only powerful ally? Cute. The fact is you did 0 research, nor bothered to do it, and got all of your information from ms.paint pictures that were made in your favorite white nationalist forum.

>We just need to take control over the media from you kikes and publicize this FACT.

Once again, good luck with that.

No just your pathetic attempt of a threat is, well, pathetic, but is you think that you have some sort of power somewhere, you are literally retarded.

Israel will stay until your last day, and you can cry and whine as much as you want.

All Israel really cared about was the uranium there.

>It's not a fucking apartheid state.

So if Trump builds a wall on the southern border, by your idiotic "logic", the USA is an apartheid state.

>Aww, you think America is our only powerful ally? Cute
Who else do you have but America and its slave states? Jewtin? Chinks? ISIS? Saudi Arabia? lel

Jewtin is of poor and can't help you. Chinks will help the Arabs once there is more profit to be made in opposing the kikes, just watch.

>being this dumb

They worship satan not god.

Hehe le ebin volcano demon! xD t. Israeli.

>ask an answer despite knowing that the answer is jews

The more you know I guess...

>muh us is Israel's slave

Alas, your retarded, and once again, show that you get your entire information out of ms.paint pictures from stormfront.

If the US were really our slaves, you would feel it.

>nb4 nice argument XDDDDDDD

I don't think I can actually argue with such autism. If after all of our diplomatic fights and events in our affairs you somehow think we own America, you are literally retarded.

And we are already sending diplomats to China and Russia. And once again, America will stay for alot longer than you think.

>If after all of our diplomatic fights and events in our affairs you somehow think we own America, you are literally retarded.

Obama abstained from sucking Israel's cock in the US once and all of sudden the US is not Israel's slave? Well now you have (((Drumpf))) and we have returned to full bondage, no worries.

Israel are the chosen master rice.

u fuckin wot m8

>M...muh Blumpf
No, because Hillary would be so much better right? With her open-borders and engaging war with Russia&Syria.

Are you genuinely retarded? A border wall (which is in practice only an upgrade over the border fence already in place) isn't the same at all than building a concrete wall in the middle of the fucking capital to separate the Jews from the Arabs.

CRAB PEOPLE

Nobody reacts because (((they))) pull the strings.

You're right, and there's no wall in the capital.

> literally have Arab MoP's, doctors, teachers, sewers, bakers, candlestick makers
> apartheid

You fell for the paleshit memes. Israeli citizens are all equal.

Jews have suffered more than enough throughout the history.
Meanwhile, white people have killed and enslaved and never even learned the other side of the story.
About time they did.