WATCH OUT TRUMP OBAMA IS COMING FOR YOU

WATCH OUT TRUMP OBAMA IS COMING FOR YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/01/barack-obama-speaking-fees-economic-racial-justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> (((george tacake)))

Does anybody know of a single case he worked?

>highly qualified
?

Has Obama left Tahiti yet?

I love watching this on a loop

>falling for the politicians are enemies meme
Obama and TRUMP do the bidding of the same people they are "enemies" to help the mirage of us living in a two party system.

He is flying around in private jet and 14 car convoy giving speeches about global warming and CO2 levels while charging 360K $USD per hour.

If you don't want to be punched like to man. don't punch people dressed like a man.

this

Remember when Obama told that Russian dude that after he's out of office, he'd be more flexible

His son's case. Lost though.

Remember when he said "that's cold war politics ralking" in response to Romney saying Russia was a threat to the US

>george tagay

1/2

Can the USA afford Obama? He takes 400.000 $ per hour.

2/2

What's Obama going to investigate? Finding the remains of his presidency?

>Can the USA afford Obama? He takes 400.000 $ per hour.
No, that's all he was worth a year to us when we outsourced the presidency to Kenya.

>george tacocksucker

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/01/barack-obama-speaking-fees-economic-racial-justice

In case you missed it.

He couldnt find shit while he had the office of the President at his disposal what is he going to do?

I commend Takei for planting this seed into the liberal elite hivemind. Obama v Trump would be pretty evin. Then I know the last 2 years were a Jewish thought experiment.

Didn't Obama and Michelle have to surrender their law licenses before they got prosecuted for being unethical?