Have you ever considered that your racial insecurities stem from your own shortcomings?

Have you ever considered that your racial insecurities stem from your own shortcomings?

Perhaps instead of trying to justify to society why you're automatically better than others you should try improving yourself.

really makes a person think

Go away burger

kys nigger burger

>white people
>shortcomings
is this a MUH DICK?

>try improving yourself.

Yeah, thanks.

Can anybody recommend good exercises for making your cock double in size?

Also, anything for adding about six inches of height?

kys

Aww, did I hurt your wittle feelings?

Do anything but acknowledge your flaws.

Conservatives are confident while liberals are the ones who are meek and insecure.

go away nurger

I've been to heart of darkness Deep South white America and heart of darkness Africa. I base my beliefs on personal experience rather than hearsay.

are you talking to me?

I have a white gf and have had sex with several white girls in my life. that doesnt mean i just stop caring about white women and the white race. I dont want to see white women get abused by a bunch of barbarians that would result in a bunch of autistic mulatto niglets. that is not the future i want.

If you honestly believe that then your reality must be quite simple. I'm sure all those artists and STEM majors sit around on their imageboards jerking each other off rather than have women do it. Yeah, liberals are the ones who have trouble getting laid and need to overcompensate for it.

I guess you didn't graduate college, either.

>black has preference for blacks

so beautiful u go gurl

>white has preference for whites

y do u think ur better than everyone else u disgusting bigot

White women have been abused by white men since recorded history. You don't actually have a point.

Finn was a better Protagonist than whats-her-name

>Another BLACKED thread

kek

Strawman

My racial insecurites are based on time i had to work with nigger from Nigeria.

I meet another niggers and they had same traits.

Nigger is not better than me. That is not what i am afraid. Or their bbc.

Niggers are just less inteligent and proud to be shit. Smell badly. But mongrel smell realy less so only african niggers are that bad stinky.

Not liking tyrone chimping out constantly is because of my own shortcomings. Thanks for the insight mate.

>insecurities

It's certainly not that. I just observe reality for what it it prima facie. I grew up in Manhattan-NYC, I'm white, good looking, athletic and was mostly isolated from the blacks in The Bronx, Harlem and Brooklyn for the most part. The ones I did see acting like stupid niggers I just assumed were a minority of bad people being bad.

Then I moved to Miami. Then I observed Haitians as well as standard African Americans. They were 90% worthless, rude, obnoxious and very violent. Unpleasant to be around and a net loss.

I did Teach For America at a middle school in Dade county which was about 70% black and 30% Cuban/Dominican/Mexicans.

That sealed the deal for me and solidified my racism without a shadow of a doubt.

Sure... we are
>all human

...but guess what? THERE ARE SUB-SPECIES TO HOMO SAPIENS. Blacks from West Africa/Congo.Cape are the absolute worst subspecies on Earth without a doubt (and also farthest away from any other human sub-species).
>pic related

They are simply not suited to civilization, the same way a Pitbull is not suited to being a herding dog like a Border Collie. It's too stupid and aggressive as a breed in general.
Could you successfully train a few out of a hundred to do it?? I'm certain you could.
But Leftists are using those token few to say:
>well, now all sheep herders need a MANDATORY 30% of their herding dogs to be pitbulls, because they are underrepresented in the field!

And then ignore the fact that after doing that the amount of sheep slaughtered rises 800% and is 99.5% all from the new pitbull herding dogs.

Same thing with blacks. So, kindly fuck off with your stupid bullshit nigger.

Many white people aren't intelligent and are proud to be shit as well. See: Conservatives

Are you religious? If so, you lose any credibility to shit on the intelligence of others.

>Tyrone killing Trayvon is because of my own insecurities.

What does a white man have to be insecure about? OP

No. My racial insecurities stem from my belief that Blacks are incapable of creating and/or maintaining an advanced civilization. Like Margaret Sanger once said, they truly are human weeds. Everywhere they are found in large numbers, they bring disorder, crime, and misery. In a system that favors the intelligent, they are automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. Rather than acknowledging their own shortcomings, though, they listen to our Jewish and cuckolded academics that tell them that their lot in life is due to systemic racism. The Hispanics are much the same, the Asian are more intelligent and law-abiding, but their civilizations are shit as well.

Any civilization that Whites share with any other race will see Whites rise to the top, and will see the shittier races envious and angry at Whites for this. The alternative is that affirmative action, diversity quotas and other policies will see Whites passed up by their less qualified, colorful brethren, and society will suffer because of it. Imagine doctors, engineers, scientists, and other types that are essential to civilization being ran by Blacks simply because they're Black, and not because they're qualified.

As Whites become less numerous, the Hispanics and Blacks will begin to make more demands. They will realize that most land owners, home and business owners are White, and will demand a redistribution of resources, even though they might first generation immigrants who came here with fucking nothing, and what will we be able to do to stop it? We will be outnumbered.

And then there's all the blue-pilled, stupid Whites who truly believe the "diversity is good" and "all races are equal" nonsense. The more they interbreed and create relationships with other races, the more these other races become woven into the fabric of society, and the less likely it is to reverse or even stop this from happening.

It's not an either/or.

I can hate niggers and shitskins and still self-improve. In fact, they go hand in hand.

The best argument I've read in awhile

I'm with you on quotas; I personally think the best person for any position should be chosen regardless of race or other non-relevant shit.

Did you think about how quotas only exist because of how blacks were forced into western society with restricted rights? Maybe if they weren't you know, shat upon by lazy rednecks for generations they would be better off now.

Regardless of what you think, the fact remains that stupid, lazy white people are responsible for why blacks are collectively at the bottom of western society (well, really Native Americans but everyone is too uncomfortable to speak of it) and it's the offspring of these stupid, lazy white people who continue to try to "keep a nigga down," if you understand what I'm telling you.

Did you ever meet a colored person who you considered to be more intelligent than yourself?

White people get framed as the Jews by the real Jews who LARP as whites to spread their propaganda.

They way we view Jews on here is the same way non-white see us.

Classic projection post.

No. They come from living among them in the southern U.S.

Feminine penis doesn't count as getting laid mate

No. Niggers are actually awful to be around

I understand what you are saying but you are fundamentally incorrect.

#1) Slavery as an institution was not wanted by a majority of peoples and was a much smaller thing than (((Hollywood))) would have you believe when it comes to raw numbers. It wasn't the "poor lazy stupid rednecks in the deep south" meme you have in your head utilizing them. They were FORCED TO LIVE AROUND THEM AND DIDN'T WANT IT FROM DAY ONE. OF course they are going to despise them.

#2.) Since you seem to be unaware of it, you should look into the Jewish (specifically the Levy & Barruch) Monopoly of the Slave Trade. Almost every slaver was Marrano Jews from Portugal and Spain. (You can look this up from several pro-black sources if you are so inclined)

#3.) Less than 2% of Southerners in the USA owned slaves... and THAT 2% was BEFORE the MASSIVE IMMIGRATION of European settlers that make up the descendants of over 80% of todays, white american population... INCLUDING those "dumb lazy whites in the south" today.

Segragation happened because basically... we were forced to live with these people who are, generally speaking, UTTERLY INCOMPATIBLE with our way of life, standards of behavior and overall aesthetic.

Basically, Jews and the rich kin of European noble families forced blacks on us as much as you think we forced you to be here.

95% of the common people didn't want you here at all.

I don't blindly hate anyone, I AM racist as hell, but I have black friends... 3 of them, with almost genius tier intellects and even they agree with me. IT would be best to segregate rather than create tension due to forcing a square peg into a round hole for some nebulous concept of "Justice/Reparations" ...the more resources ceeded to blacks here is just that much more DESTROYED at the end of it all. NOTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED OR IMPROVED. Blacks generally destroy, not build.

At the end of the day, reality is what it is whether you feel good about it being that way or not.

>Have you ever considered that your racial insecurities stem from your own shortcomings?

Thats rich considering people with mental illnesses are given more legitimacy than people who have a sound rational understanding for what drives a successful society.

Whatever happened to; you're beautiful just the way you are. You dont have to change a thing the world can change its heart.

Oh except for white ppl.

I have never encountered a more insecure race than American blacks.

No, I met quite a few that I thought were actually intelligent, though. And I don't doubt that there are some who ARE more intelligent than myself. Perhaps Thomas Sowell or Neil deGrasse Tyson, I don't know, but it doesn't matter because the entire Black race is, on average, less intelligent than Whites, and I think that this is what matters when it comes to how advanced a civilization can become. These other Blacks are as intelligent as they are because they were born into and raised in White civilizations, and all the resources and security that comes with it. Can you imagine Neil deGrasse Tyson or Thomas Sowell being who they are if they were born in the Congo or Somalia? Fuck no.

top kek

no