Why do white people look so ugly in sunlight? It's such a beautiful day but these smelly cumskins are ruining the view...

Why do white people look so ugly in sunlight? It's such a beautiful day but these smelly cumskins are ruining the view. All of gods children shine in the sunlight... Except Whitey (and stay mad ugly umbrella asians)

we look beautiful with some sun, shitskins look like a piece of fresh wet dog shit in the sun

Whites evolved to live in colder, sunless climates.

There's literally no other skin tone that looks better than a white person with a light tan. Even when brown people bleach their skin to look white, they just end up looking pallid and ill

You look like a soggy diaper

>even brown people bleach their skin
Lmao only the forever cucked women. "Darkness" is a deep primal turn on for women. Light skin is feminine, as is blonde hair and light eyes. Stay forever mad white cucks.

Why do niggers look disgusting in every form of light? Oh right this is b8. Sage

Europe is cloudy and forested.

this

also this

lol keep projecting your insecurities you dirty ape nigger. you are always going to be a disgusting nigger, and you will never be as attractive as a white man. fucking kill yourself

Does this mean you want it to go back to the way things were? Whites get to stay inside whilst the shitskins toil in the fields, good idea.

cause white people were created in a lab on a different planet and were never meant to see the sun
They were created to fight in battles for the amusment of the superior africanoyostan alien species (they are what Africans come from) but one was able to steal a spaceship and come to earth and breed with an albino fish to create the white man as we know today

keep dreamin shitskin

Blacks exist for the entertainment of white people. Now be a good "athlete" and run with the ball.

Our white skin produces Vitamin D more efficiently. In 15 minutes of exposure we produce 100% of our daily requirement. It takes a shitskin 8 hours. Vitamin D is directly related to cognitive function. This is one reason why shitskin are so retarded and cranky. 99% have severe vit D deficiency. They were happier in the fields soaking up sunshine

>Great at making something I get from milk
>Immediately begins burning alive after 5 minutes of continuous sunlight

Woah so superior cancerskin. The extra vitamin d certainly doesn't stop you vampires from intentionally roasting yourselves in tanning beds. White man is his own worst enemy yet again .

>>Great at making something I get from milk
>niggers
>milk

*smacks lips*
>WE

says Tyrone, who would rob a liquor store and steal a car just to hang with some white girls at the river. That he can't swim in.

Whites have weak genes

Im getting a nice healthy tan now after the dark winter. Whites are not designed to live on equator levels.

I can't see the tan

Leafs have weak b8s

self segregate you''ll be happier

>tfw too much skins just gives me more freckles
kys me pls