Would China and Russia really go against the US should we attack North Korea? Since this isn't the Colw War anymore...

Would China and Russia really go against the US should we attack North Korea? Since this isn't the Colw War anymore, does China and Russia still need a buffer state?
pic unrelated

T H I C C

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

China and Russia don't want a sudden influx of hundreds of thousands of brainwashed, starved and uneducated refugees.
Sure, they are not mudslimes or sub-saharan africans, but they have no clue how the world works outside their heremite-state.
They would need reeducation to be fully functional citizens of China or Russia.

Plus it's a buffer state like you said like an added bonus.
The cold war might be over, but the US sure thinks it's handy dandy to have two scapegoats across the ocean.
Plus, it's not like the US and Russia aren't already in indirect conflict in Syria and Ukraine.

Russia does not care, China would invade North Korea themselves to secure resources and to stop refugees.
China does not need a buffer state anymore.

Nothing will happen. I even doubt North Korea will do anything when their nuclear facilities are destroyed, because that would be the end of their rule.

>attack North Korea
you don't have the money to start another war

REKT

russia and china both hate america so obviously they'd defend nk

It wouldn't make sense for them to do so. Forein policy is a lot more complicated than feelings alone.

it wouldn't make sense for china to not help defend their close ally

lol chinese shilling is hot today.

im sure russia and china are bff like america and mexico.

lol

Source on those pancakes op? They look so fucking fluffy.

I really want pancakes now

Shut up China, don't talk about money! You're supposed to be communist damn it

>america launches attack
>one luck nork missle hits US carrier
>thousands immediately dead

>china has to deal with the ensuing shitstorm

Why should China help North Korea? They've launched several missiles and have conducted several nuke tests despite numerous warnings from Bejing. China has even recently questioned if their treaty with North Korea was even valid anymore. They no longer have anything to gain from having North Korea around. The fact that NK also has trillions of dollars worth of minerals that they aren't able to mine makes it more likely for China to invade them.

The pic is from japan, and we are discussing china/russia?

the japs make them thicc like that. i've tried putting pancake batter in a rice cooker but it does not come out like that.

buwahahahahahaha, greatness Sup Forumslock

Idk the source senpai. Someone else posted the image on another board a long time ago. I only saved it.

lel'd

i don't think you have a grasp of political nuances. you're taking things at face value which you shouldn't

Oh? Then what's your perspective of the crisis then?

Holy cow. Is it normal to be sexually attracted to pancakes?