Why are most alt-right mouth pieces

why are most alt-right mouth pieces

>leafs
>yuropoors
>fags
>degenerates
>literal nazis

seriously. gavin mcinnes, stefan molyneux, blair white, lauren southern, richard spencer, milo yiannopolous. Where the fuck are the actual Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6DCg8
youtube.com/user/bstill3/videos
youtube.com/user/usawatchdog/videos
youtube.com/results?search_query=michael savage
youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser report
youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos
discord
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alt-right
>Implying they're not media kikes

You realize every jew that takes an opposite stance on what other jews think are still in cahoots right?
These rats are being run like the mafia or any tight organization, why do you think they're the only religion that doesn't openly recruit?
They're just a cabal, an evil organization like the mafia and use their "religion" to hide their schemes while destroying the world for their own profit.

are they really all controlled oppo? It boggles the mind that none of the most prominent are just simple, dyed-in-the-wool proud white nationalists. Why must the simple idea of "make america great again" be polluted?

Drowning in their 60% I guess

Yes ofcourse they are, they're not white, they are jewish, they might look white but they most definitly don't consider themselves that, they think of themselves as jews =/= master race.

Every jew which goes to jew camp from a young age gets some Nazi type tale drilled into them about being the master race, when they perform 'well' they're promoted to certain positions of pasive aggresive mind control related to the media, if they're worker ants they get send to Israel to just have a family there.

Hardly any of those are Alt-Right, you massive sodomite!

Here are some Alt-Right personalities:
Andrew Angin
Mike Enoch
Richard Spencer
Weev
Red Ice
Millennial Woes
Matt Heimbach
Nathan Damigo
Etc.

Busy working making America great again.

You want your answer?

>54%

>Believes alt-right is an actual thing

Kill yourself mountain nigger

RIGHT? AND SEEMS TO GET DUMBER AND DUMBER? IT'S FUCKING JEWED.

hahhaahhAHHHHAhaahhaahHAHHAAHhaahhahAHHAhHHH
>two of those people are jews
>a few fed assets

I can tell you what sort of person Lauren Southern is. Being a white girl born and raised in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia, she most certainly believes every word she says. Surrey is a working class city that is being overrun by minorities from all over the world. South Surrey is completely run by Canada's Indian population. They aren't bad people, but they are intensely racist. When you grow up in a region that is already blue collar and generally intolerant, you are likely to develop the kinds of views that Lauren Southern has. She's a pretty bog standard middle class Surrey girl. This is an expected view set to be found in white people from this area.

t. Coquitlamfag that lived in Surrey briefly that works with many Surrey people and is in Surrey right now.

"""Libertarians""" like OP will be killed second

Who? That's their American names.

>why are most alt-right mouth pieces

>Jews

Seriously, like wtf.

Most of them are face of the "alt right" because they have learned a set of skills that most of the user-base here does not have. They can lead, and inspire the masses. This discord server is trying to fix that. We are all pol users who are actively trying to better ourselves. We have a book-club which is focusing right now on books that help the average user become a leader, we have a bi-weekly film club with active discussion, a fit club to help you become a chad, fashion club to help you look like your not an autistic fuck, hobby channels, and an active user base. Whats your excuse for not trying to better yourself and by extension your community. Feel free to say hi and check it out.

discord.gg/6DCg8

>Actually trying to organize people into doing something besides shit post on the internet
Reeeeeeee shill! Shill! Government asset! Kike!

>alt-right
god i hate this name
everyone who uses it should get cancer and die
it's just normal right you fucking cunts

who get the political commentators you deserve. stop watching the degenerate dogfood programming and start watching some grown men. if you don't like clowns don't go to the circus.

Bill Still. Christian, anti federal reserve. made the must see movie "the secret of oz"
youtube.com/user/bstill3/videos

Greg Hunter: former MSM reporter who does the best interviews on yt. christian conservative.
youtube.com/user/usawatchdog/videos

Michael Savage: do i even have to tell you..
Conservative radio host in SF of all places
youtube.com/results?search_query=michael savage

Max Keiser: former wall street coke head. say what you want but the guy is smart and his rants are epic. he is very pro bitcoin. stacy is his wife btw.
youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser report

John B. Wells: the deepest voice in radio. subjects are often conspiracy stuff but whitout the lunacy of an AJ.
youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos

The Hard Bastard: former leftie who keeps it real. mostly goofs on the fascist left and people like TYT. His videos are often well researched and fair to both sides of politics. he is older than he sounds.

you*

>Where the fuck are the actual Americans?

you have Louder with Crowder and Black Pigeon Speaks.

I remember when it was foisted on us and I was warning all those niggaz not to let outsiders put a label on what we're doing. Branding is cancer.

lol We have a shitposting channel as well, we can't forget our heritage of memes and shitposting now can we?
I'm sick of seeing users bitch and complain about wanting to improve and how they wish they could see the west be saved.
The first step is improving yourself. No ones going to listen to a fat autistic beta who goes on and on about the jews. If you how ever are fit, and can carry your self has someone who knows what he's talking about you might be able to inspire some people and even turn some people over to the right. It's hard but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Look at past right wing leaders. None of them were born natural leaders they all practice, improved, and never gave up. Yet in pol I see nothing but nu-males who have given up. It's time to change that

>You realize every jew that takes an opposite stance on what other jews think are still in cahoots right?
this. too many noobs here don't get it.

You don't have any 'actual' Americans any more, you eliminated them all by forcing them to reject their roots due to the World Wars. I am not memeing. There used to be huge native-speaking German towns, for example, which moved to America to live freely, but kept their home, European culture close to them. As it was supposed to be.

Now you're all mutts who don't even know the foundations of your laws and country. Money for money's sake. Enjoy! You fucked us all over.

this. hebrew school is worse than hitler.

too bad she's a bimbo fake blonde leaf, which means she has no idea what she is talking about. but hey, she sure shows that thighgap for the jewcameras. b-b-b-b-ased.

>Branding is cancer.
branding is the only thing the alt kike lives for. h-h-h-h-ey dude i-i-i'm based b-b-b-uy muh book heh.

if you're into alt-right/kekistan stuff and natsoc shit, and would be interested in joining our chat server of asinine discussions and image posting with a regular crowd, come check out my discord, Praise Kek.

discord .gg/y3bmhc

alt right is basically the tl,dr version of conservatism

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

>ITS X BECAUSE I SAY SO

Mike Enoch is not a Jew just because he married one (now separated).
Weev is not a Jew just because he said so on an OKCupid account 10 years ago.

You've heard of Jared Taylor right OP? William Luther Pierce? George Lincoln Rockwell?

Why is OP such a giant faggot?