Why are white people the most beautiful race?

Why are white people the most beautiful race?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3742515/Transgender-model-Andreja-Pejic-flashes-diamond-sparkler-New-York-shows-toned-torso-trim-pins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

basic hygiene?

don't post fake blondes

Is that a man?

Facial structure matters more.

We are master race

t. Jamal

It's a trap!

The best genes in the world

so don't post women who are fake blondes who also have terrible faces

Well everyone thinks of beauty and light, darkness goes hand in hand with evil, the night, etc.

Also it doesn't matter what race you are science has proven people like faces more which are symmetrical, they're more open and inviting, round faces like negro's, mongoloids, slavs are less inviting, seem less friendly overall.

That's a tranny

>orange (fake tan)
>white

Pick one

Why are Irish people the most attractive whites?

100X whiter than you, Gonzalez.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days...

>Why are white people the most beautiful race?
Only if you're talking about the Japanese.

Also not degenerates
>andrej_pejic.jpg
>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3742515/Transgender-model-Andreja-Pejic-flashes-diamond-sparkler-New-York-shows-toned-torso-trim-pins.html

He didn't just post a fake blonde, that's a fake woman. Andreja Pejic is a mtf tranny model.

Point stands.

Descended from the ancients

WE

Shut up goyim. You're ruining my plans to make Sup Forumstards sexually attracted to trannies.

>goes outside
>gets sun

fucking SLUT

pic related: your average paddy

You're not a kike. Just a faggot.

Japanese waifus the true red pill.

Oh to answer your faggy cartoon it's directly related to the dysgenic attributes of two world wars.

Not to mention xenoestrogen filled water, much less selective breeding because of the collapse of family and the kind of moral institutions that would still prevail today if the aforementioned war(s) weren't lost.

The average French height has dropped by 2 inches since the French Revolution.

I thought a potato famine happened in Ireland...

That bitch looks like a dude

RARE
A
R
E

Thanks for flag and pic

Androgyny is the last stand of implicit white identity.

So hot.

If Whites are the most beautiful, why don't they reproduce? You would think the hottest people would make the most people in this world, but Asians win that title.

Don't know, but all the women on the continent worship us.

Whoa nice flag!!
Raaarrreeeeee

Nah, white women are bland as fuck and age the second worst after spics. They tend to have pretty shitty eyebrows and lips as well unless race mixed. Sure white women don't tend to have the fatter noses other races do, but conversely they tend to go the opposite direction of "Michael Jackson post-many surgeries" kind of small nose. Worst of all though is that white women are most susceptible to manjaw. For fucks sake, there's a reason white women barely win MissUniverse anymore.

Lets not forget how weirdly deformed looking Europeangirl faces look while how far American ones tend to be.

>Manlet shaming

Fuck off jew
The romans btfo of taller celtics

Asians make better trannies desu. They're actually convincing.

Capitalism. And I'm not even joking and I'm pro-capitalism. But this is a very real side effect of it.

Only to be BTFO by even taller Barbarians.

Big colourful eyes, small straight noses, proportional lips, angular jawbones. Most black and Asian people who are considered attractive have very "white" facial features. You don't see Nigerian women with chines five inches beyond their noses in beauty lists or Indian broads with hook noses and unibrows.

That's because those races' facial features shapes are on the opposing end. So for example a white personthats "less white" would also get equal amounts of love.

here's a close up

Aryan masterrace reporting in

I know. Before I became a NEET I spent most weekends in Dublin city centre fucking foreigners.

Stop posting these shit pushers as if I it isn't obvious they're men. I can't believe the level of faggotry some of you reach with this shit. I will happily be the one to rope you and anyone who pushes this degeneracy, op.

He got rid of his feminine yet kinda manly face and went full feminine :(

>orange is a natural tan

The Spanish?

nigga you're a slav.

And the Italians. And the Germans.

>orange

Her skin is no different than the average beach volleyball player who is outside everyday.

Becuase asians look like a joke and black people look like monkeys.

Damn, fair play. I always found the Spanish were easiest for some reason.

honestly thought it was just a dude with bleached long hair.

A better question is, why do non whites think whites are more attractive? It doesn't make any sense biologically, it only makes sense if it's been pushed on them socially.

The lightest skinned of all races are always the most desired. Obviously they're usually the most wealthy and intelligent as well, but from a purely physical attractive view...it's weird.

they're not

>thinks a face that looks like it has been stung by bees is attractive

>blacks
>people
Pick one kraut

EXTRA THICC

Because they love us? To be honest though, it's mostly just the Asians I see putting us on pedestals.

South Korea specifically.

Fuck off she's gorgeous

remind the darkies for us then, leaf

That chick is like 15

muha diversity

Jealous pajeet and a nigger.

*teleports into thread*

Where can i order these?
Also, what?

Non-white shills leave this thread.

Whites have divine beauty!

Yeah when i was stationed in South Korea everytime me and my ex gf would go into town the locals would comment on how beautiful we were. Or they would stare at the eyes and the skin, Hair too. One of the bar tendors used to call me John Wayne.

Who is she?

this is just terrible. no wonder why your country is such a mess.

Skip m80

A model from Mezixo

she is an average looking girl. she can't be a model

is this how neckbeards get their self-esteem?

Fuck off. Your country is just Africa with favelas.

They're on the up and have lots of potatoes now.

I am racemix now

So that's what Sub-Humans do with the shaved-off upper lip hair.

These people look like mongoloids, certain they are Britbongs.

no it's not. your country is just africa now, look at your health care.

good

Did somebody say healthcare?

dark blacks and indians are always giving light skins a hard time though, out of jealousy

yeah but she'd be hotter if she was white..

PAY
MY
HEALTHCARE

S T O P
W A T C H I N G
P O R N

what the fuck is this photoshopped or this guy is really this wide

because we are superior, niggers and the other races are subhuman

romanian gypsies?

I agree

Cant tell if Guy or girl

So this is why so many white people are fags. Your women look like men half the time...