Italian Court of Cassation rules: Migrants must conform to the local values and culture of the hosting country...

Italian Court of Cassation rules: Migrants must conform to the local values and culture of the hosting country, if they want to live here. The creation of cultural islands is unacceptable.

IT:
>ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2017/05/15/la-corte-di-cassazione-i-migranti-devono-conformarsi-ai-nostri-valori_d1a1e4ee-7a40-4d49-8a0c-02bf29a17eb8.html
EN:
>ansa.it/english/news/2017/05/15/cassation-rules-migrants-must-conform-to-local-values-2_8460ee92-08eb-4d85-92d6-acba67d8fca7.html

tl;dr:
>Sikh wants to roam the streets with an 8'' "cerimonial" knife
>Gets fined 2K euros for that
>appelas the fine on the basis of muh special traditions, must preserve my culture
>fuck off, if you live here, you abide by our rules

Based Italy.

the fact that refugees needs laws to assure they respect the culture of the hosting country is disgusting. people just doesn't understand what respect means.

I agree with the part about immigrants having to respect the culture and shit but you should be allowed to carry knives, that law is retarded

even in america we got a 4 inch knife rule
you're supposed to get a license just for a damn buck knife.

Yeah but here there isn't even a length limit, you just can't and there is no license you can get to change that

Can I move to Italy? My great-grandparents are from there

Is it as hopeless as some people say?

Honestly, since the sikh knives are meant to be symbolic more than anything, why don't they just carry ornamental/unsharpened knives?

because you never know when you will need to use your ornamental knife to behead someone
have you ever seen some of this fucking muslims beheading people with knifes that can't even cut a fucking bread?

>sikh beheading
Pedro...

Sikhs are bro-tier and hate Muzzies. If you're going to be anti-immigration don't be a pussy about it, send them home, don't force them to pretend to be Italian. If anything that just bastardizes what it means to be Italian.

double-edged knives, daggers, bayonets and switchblades are always forbidden to carry around as they're considered as weapons.
Other knives are always permitted

it was a joke francois.

You know you're falling for the CIVIC me, right? If you remove all distinguishable features from them, and show that they can integrate slightly (but never well), then they will use it as an example for race-mixing and more immigration.

What's the matter? They're just as Italian as you!

You can carry kitchen knives, as long as they aren't sharp and you need a reason to carry them, still retarded

It's hard to tell what is and isn't a joke on Sup Forums at this point
I should go out more

most sikhs don't really carry a knife most just wear a turban and even that's rare in most circumstances.

Because nobody has to go through a fucking sharpness test just to be sure.
Also even in France you can't walk around with a blade out, even a decorative one, even a fake plastic one.

I really don't care about sikhs to be honest, i didn't even know we had any here

You can have them in a sheath though, which could solve the problem for sikhs.
Not that there is one in France since we probably have les than 500 of them.

what commie hell hole do you live in? we can open carry bowie knives and daggers in my state.

the european union

However apparently one of the judges was quoted saying "A multiethnic society is a necessity".

Worrying.

Necessity isn't the proper word, but with the current state of global transportation, international businesses, variety of required ressources, it is at least unavoidable.
Which does not mean everyone (or anyone) should go full throttle.

bad translation. The original Italian said
>IN a multiethnic society, it's a necessity to [...]

No.
Utah here, when it comes to sharps you can carry whatever the fuck you want to unless it has alcohol in it.

Italy just killed United States.

Good to know.

it's in the second link in the OP. Also reported in the articles on Corriere and IlGiornale.

not sure if you're referring to the same sentence as Italybro, but see above.
And I also disagree that it's unavoidable. I mean yes, the way things are going now i suppose it is but it doesn't have to be.

lol you live in a pussy commie state I can open carry a machete here

>don't allow a mostly trouble free group of people to Carry a ceremonial blade for muh safety and muh my house my rules
>Still use your coast guard to rescue and import nigs and sand nigs to go raping and stabbing and grenading and shariaing the entirety of Europe
>Oh sikhs are also Jew level mortal enemies of Islam, but I'm sure that's wholely unrelated

>giving people special treatment in the legal system just because of the feefees of some American on the internet.
Fuck off.

Wow macron is in office for like a week and is giving rapefugees free computers and internet already?

>don't allow a mostly trouble free group of people to Carry a ceremonial blade for muh safety and muh my house my rules
That's literally the reason the supreme court upheld the fine. You come to our country, you don't get a free pass over some laws because of your special tradition.
What applied to this Sick here, also applies to any other group, i.e. no covered faces for mudslime women, and no street pooing for hindus.
Also no ritual killing of animals, and no non-medical circumcisions.

>Unless you get caught trying to illegally enter the country and sinking your own ship forcing the CG to save you by law and getting a free pass of citizenship and gibs because daww poor fighting age males

>based sikh gets punished
>mossels will undoubtedly still get to cluster in their no-go ghettos and inculcate hatred oppression and terrorism free of charge
gj italy