US accuses Syria of mass executions and burning the bodies

>The Trump administration on Monday accused the Syrian government of carrying out mass killings of thousands of prisoners and burning the bodies in a large crematorium outside the capital.

>The State Department said it believed that about 50 detainees a day are being hanged at Saydnaya military prison, about 45 minutes from Damascus. Many of the bodies, it said, are then being burned in the crematorium.

>"We believe that the building of a crematorium is an effort to cover up the extent of mass murders taking place in Saydnaya prison," said Stuart Jones, the top U.S. diplomatic for the Middle East.

defend this trumpniggers, WMDs all over again

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-accuses-syria-mass-executions-burning-bodies-47418212
youtube.com/watch?v=2E0mdy_k5gM
youtube.com/watch?v=VY36P6Tyf98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((((Trump)))))

oy fucking vey
it's like a shitty fanfic wrtten by ((((THEM)))))

I MEAN FUCKING ITS LITERALLY ANOTHA SHOA!!!!

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-accuses-syria-mass-executions-burning-bodies-47418212

Another shitty neocon Jew puppet

Is this the new weapons of mass destruction?

They will NEVER stop till the pipeline is built and Assad is dead

Assad is literally Hitler.
DRUMPF SEND IN THE ICE-CREAM TRUCKS!!!!!

made this meme for yall

Based. Thanks

>muh god emperor

And you guys wonder why sandniggers hate you Protip: It's not for your """freedom"""

bump

Is capital punishment illigal?
50 a day sounds about right with the amount of scum america has pushed into Syria.

>defend this trumpniggers, WMDs all over again

there are still neocons in most of the republican party you know

what Sup Forums calls "neocon" is actually just slang for "American geopolitical establishment"
If you wanted anti Neocon you had to vote for Hillary.
Your choices in the USA are Communism or "Neocon" take your pick and deal with it.

>b-b-but why doesn't a candidate actually dismantle the global hegemony!?
because thats stupid and no country in history would ever do that willingly.

wow, really activates my almonds.
Guess I'll vote for a communist non-white in the next election!

Putin sends Chechen marauders into Ukraine to terrorize white Ukrainians and Sup Forums almost unanimously supports it.

But the USA is bad for arabs rebelling against other arabs.
However, its also 100% ok when Iran causes rebel uprisings like in Yemen (and Syria)
Makes perfect sense!

Its honestly hard to take Europeans seriously in a political discussion. They are shamelessly hypocritical and hilariously misinformed on all topics. Ultimately they only comment out of extreme butthurt of being irrelevant. They can't stand the fact that the USA and China drive the world now. Ironically they support a Chinese global hegemony, they just especially hate the USA who shares cultural, historical, and ethnic ties with them.
Even resorting to pretending they haven't been at odds with Russia through most of history, or that Russia is suddenly their friend.

hillary wanted to do something similar
>Guess I'll vote for a communist non-white in the next election!
what?

If you want total war with Russia, this is a great place to start.

yeah Ukranians are way better of now that the western banks is raping them. Putin is such an asshole for protecting fellow russians.

if its arabs against arabs then why do you stick your fat greasy fingers in it. maybe you want a cut on the organ harvesting, child bride selling and oil smuggling that the "rebels" run.

>russia is irrelevant
they are relevant enough to sell gas to europa and the ukrainians. gas that ukranians can barely pay for because they are broke.

>europeans are hypocrits
burgers has no place calling anybody hypocrits.

>defending a wannabe-hitler arab

oh you're right we should be supporting al qaeda instead

>muh al keda
let me know when al-qaeda kills 600,000 people and operates industrial-scale execution and torture facilities

>Can't find any evidence of mass murder
>Resorts to claiming all the bodies were cremated
tfw

>50 detainees a day are being hanged
>then being burned in the crematorium.

328.7 years until six gorillion
>plebs

I guess that's just a ploy to avert attention from USA coalition daily killing of civilians when they miss again with their smart precision-guided bombs.

>muh 600,000 gorrilion
>what is a war

first quote is my trump, second is by a speech writer

Nah it's the new holocaust. They're even using the same "all the bodies were burned" excuse for the lack of evidence.

>6 gorillion
Every fucking time.

>Assad rules circa 2000
>No deaths
>Civil War starts and dead people starts appearing

It really makes you think...

bump

nu-Sup Forums probably believe the holocaust was real so they'll probably gobble this one as well

Seriously. Need to step up their game.

Anyone got the pictures?

youtube.com/watch?v=2E0mdy_k5gM

like US did during the iraq war?

O Look, The Russian Shills are going berserk again.

Fuck Assad, we don't give a shit about your pet sandniggers.

Trump = false Prophet

(((Anyone was better than Hillary)))

literally annudah shoah

They hate us because we're not Muslim and they're just a hateful spiteful race of people

Seems legit.

do americans actually think like this?

>muh sandnigger argument
>based al qaeda

>burning 50 muslims a day
>50 less rapists on their way to EU

I'm ok with this

Good goy, here is your shekel.

>do americans actually think

I sincerely think most of them do. They have absolutely no clue why more than half of the world hate them. I even suspect that most of the US alt right think that the European far right like them because we are both whites and thus are natural allies/friend.

>implying it's not true

I support Assad for geopolitical reasons, not because of MUH FEEFEES.
Stop trying to be like 2000s libshits. They were wrong for a reason.

actuat photo taken on outscirts of Demascus.

>Accusing Assad of a new holocaust
>Surely this will get them to start ww3, like it did ww2!
O Y
V E Y

>Jews working tirelessly to push us into war
>Trump obviously does not want more war
>FUCK DRUMPF DU SCOUPES
You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

>The (((TRUMP))) administration
Yeah. I'm so sure it was Trump that said it and not just some faggot from the media putting words in his mouth. That's never happened before. The more I read this, the more I think it's bullshit.

ughh the JEWs are at it again... the only crematorium working overtime is the one in john fucking podestas basement.

If they're members of ISIS... GOOD!!!

someone should get assad a real crematorium and lets throw the jews in there

'Ere we go again; r/the_donald's brave warriors defending another thing they were 100% against before. Of course it's okay to do it, now that Trump is behind (((them)))

>m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh russia

Globalism==Bolshevism

Bolsheviks wanted a global workers revolution

>6 gorrillion moderate terrorists
izzanuddashoah

>If you wanted anti Neocon you had to vote for Hillary.

are you for real nigga?

>Everything I don't like is a (((jewish))) conspiracy.

>r/the_donald's brave warriors defending another thing they were 100% against before
Most r/the_donald's and Trumpshills were never from Sup Forums to begin with, they're reddit fags for the most part. They only came here during the election because they thought they would be in good company. Now they fully infiltrated this board, some of them being mods, some janitors and the rest is just mass shilling and sliding, making it the cesspool it is now.

>inb4 shill

>The Trump administration on Monday accused the Syrian government of carrying out mass killings of thousands of prisoners and burning the bodies in a large crematorium outside the capital.

IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH!

Nice try CTR youtube.com/watch?v=VY36P6Tyf98 But we would be at war right now for a bitch's judgment

It's (((Trump)))-time goys!

Sorry share blue, but I voted for TRUMP not his policies, you can all go away now, you won't ever divide us.

>Argentina
How's the projection going ?