Redpill me about Brazil

I just arrived on a trip and I know nothing about the local politics. All I know is that the former president is about to get jailed for facing a judge or something. He'll try a coup. So basically it's just another day in Brazil.

What do I need to know to debate politics here?

RIP OP

F

that soup looks tasty!

Chimps with guns slay chimps without guns in order to sell drugs and human organs

The rich chimps laugh at them from their walled off cities

Leave as fast as you can. Tonight will be Curupira Night

The president is a centrist, very corrupt.

Got in power after the former leftist president was impeached last year.

Next elections are in 2018. And one leftist ex-president (also very corrupt) is leading the polls so far. Hopefully that changes in 18 months. Lack of good clean candidates helps him.

They're really bad at video games and get angry if you call them a monkey or bark at them.

They lost the war in Age of Wushu.

Well, Brazil is the living proof that it is not enough to wipe out a leftist president. You must change ALL bureaucratic structure, ALL university (pic, before and after humanities here), ALL media, ALL artistic world, etc.
In 2018 all cuckservatives will push for current São Paulo mayor João Dória, but the most decent one (which is not much) is Bolsonaro.

lol you guys are fucked

He's not the former president anymore.

Are you really a tourist? Where are you located? I can help you out if necessary.

Very good proof that multiculturalism is a terrible idea.

I wish you could be in better shape, Murrica

It could have been worse. Search about our history and you will see the curious case of the country that tried to bleach itself.

Better with Bolsonaro than anyone else.

Yeah I know, thing is you should have imported more Germans and less Italians.
To me going to Brazil is kind ofl ike going to the future since it's how I picture Europe and the US looking in 100 years.

>pic of soup
Isn't that cannibalism?

Italians are the least of the problem, although i'm a little bit suspect to say such thing ;). There are places in Brazil that currently are whiter than their counterparts, or at least, of what they will become in the future. Some people are very separatist, but this in only certain towns, Living all in my life in Rio, i can tell you how in two decades, as far my memory goes, the demography and behavior of a society can drastically change.

Rio is still quite shitty though m8, something I never understood is why you let favelaniggers occupy prime real estate like Vidigal and Rocina and the other Zona Zul favelas which could probably be solt for hundreds of millions now that the state of Rio is strapped for cash.

This is due to the history of the city. Many niggers occupied the now favela areas because they got btfo of the old town they used to live in the cities, then started to multiply themselves. Many others already used to live in isolated and rural areas, which only helped them to gather together. Also, no fertility control. Then, bad management after bad management made the city worse and worse, and the solution for the problem was never came out. Progressivism destroyed, and keeps destroying once the most important city in the country.

The Italians aren't a problem at all. Many of them were also white axis Italians running from post WW2 fall out.

Delícia.