Rotherham Sex Survivor: I Told Authorities And They Did Nothing

>Emma told Katie that she reported at the age of 13 that she had been raped, but authorities chose to do nothing - and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the assailants.

Britfags, defend this.

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/rotherham-sex-survivor-i-told-authorities-hopkins/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
rainn.org/articles/rape-kit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html
amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal-ebook/dp/B01BLPTC1U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494873287&sr=1-1&keywords=easy meat
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9314448/Its-time-to-stop-using-the-word-Asians.html
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/we-british-go-out-of-our-way-to-avoid-using-the-word-muslim-8693702.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she was being racist

Defend what?

pakis infiltrated the left and took over some northern towns
it is disgusting and now they are being locked up by good southern judges

Hopkins lookin pretty good with that silver hair 2bh

I listened to this live, fucking depressing. Glad i don't live anywhere near the work class towns where this shit happens.

this is racist propaganda

*working class

A lot of police are like that unfortunately.
My Mom got raped by one of my Dad's rich friends and the police ignored it.

Shut the fuck up Akhmood and go back to fucking your goat

Your AIDS scum ridden anus is propaganda, Sven.

It happened in Oxford, bastion of upper class Britain too m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring

It is a fact that this rape infestation is endemic in all places where Pakis live in your country.

>this is racist propaganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>the failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority

Sorry swedecuck, you're wrong. It happens all the time in your country too. Shitskin rapes white child, authorities cover it up since it goes against their "progressive" ideologies.

Pure racism. This is what white privilege looks like

Underated post

The reason for this is because the local authority were/are mostly Pakistani and voted in by Pakistanis. Although nothing can be proved, it seems fairly likely to me that the whole mess was due corruption in local authority and police, not political correctness as was claimed and assumed

The assumption she made that immigrants of a certain ethnicity were responsible for Rotherham is racist. They were British citizens attacking other British citizens - end of story.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring

THis, Rotherham, the rest...
WTF is going on there??!

> Mohammed Karrar (38) & Bassam Karrar (33) and Akhtar Dogar (32) & Anjum Dogar (31) with three other men: Kamar Jamil, 27, Assad Hussain, 32, and Zeeshan Ahmed, 27. [4] Five were British Pakistani and two of east African heritage.[1]

fucking lol

she should've been swabbed so the could identify the perp via dna. would've made a much stronger case.
>rainn.org/articles/rape-kit

Muslim majority regions.

Oh hey btw, who you voting for next election? Because as far as I know, there is no party that's anti-immigration, so this is Canada's future as well.

british citizens dont poo in streets

Reminder the police were taking part in raping the kids in Rotherham. The main suspect cop (((died))) as soon as the investigation was underway though of course.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html

If I blacken up and rape Katie, could I get away with it?

Because I really want to.

the official report found that a climate of political correctness obstructed even the mere mention of the crimes within the council and the police

1/10

It's happening in every city and every town that has taken in groups of pakis and somalis.

London's rape gang atrocities must be vast, but London is so thoroughly infiltrated that the details may never see the light of day.

Tell us more.

We don't defend it.

>In total, as many as a hundred men may have been involved in abusing the main victim.
fucking wew

If you want to know the true story about this rape epidemic, consider reading this book amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal-ebook/dp/B01BLPTC1U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494873287&sr=1-1&keywords=easy meat

It made me sick, and filled me up completely with a genocidal hatred for the perpetrators and the authorities who covered it up.

I foresee another Hitler rising up.

This. There's an extreme hatred for Labour brewing untold amongst the native population since they allowed all this, they're not getting in ever again.

MAXIME
BERNIER

Seriously register to vote for party leadership he's the conservative front runner out literally /ourguy/

>"Asian" males
Why do they do this, even in the wiki

Blanket term to make the awful truth more palatable. None of us believe it though, we know full well that asian is a (((code word))) for paki/arab, not actual asians like the south easts, japanese or korean.

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9314448/Its-time-to-stop-using-the-word-Asians.html
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/we-british-go-out-of-our-way-to-avoid-using-the-word-muslim-8693702.html

Forgot links. Just the (((media)))'s way of saying muslim.

you poos are alright

At least she wasn't raped by a cop

oxford isn't close to muslim majority
5% at most. However you only need 3 pakis to stat a rape gang

pakistani/indian poointheloos

Don't yet the polliticians and bbc free on this. BBC doesn't report the paki or politician rapes as they would get caught. The politicians don't go after the bbc or pakis as they would get caught up in it.

oxford is full of rich whites because of the uni and easy commute to London.
Pakis cant afford it.

I didn't deny that. I looked for that percentage of muslims and development graph, but couldnt find it. So I posted a nude of womyn who shill for slimes.

The Telford one is still happening.

Local police take bribes every Thursday at a shady part of town.

Authorities were involved in it, some have been killed now.

>rich friend
>raped

That's also what I would say user