Gen Z will be the most liberal yet

Conservatism will die in 10 years. Permanently!

>According to a recent survey, Generation Z is shaping up to be the most diverse generation when it comes to sexuality, with barely half of Gen Zers identifying as exclusively heterosexual (compared to 65 percent of Millennials). Also the overwhelming majority of Generation Z seems to question the fixed boundaries (or at least the implications) of one’s gender, with 81 percent agreeing that “gender doesn’t define a person as much as it used to.”
>As for the highly contested “bathroom bills” that have been popping up across the country, a whopping 70 percent of Gen Z support access to gender neutral bathrooms. Considering churches are suing state governments over new bathroom access legislation, it’s hard to imagine them catching up to the zeitgeist on issues like this anytime soon.
>Generation Z will also be the most racially and ethnically diverse generation in U.S. history: almost half of the population identifies as nonwhite. And, with the demographic shift in multiracial marriages, we can expect increasing numbers of them to identify with more than one race.

You spam this thread like 80x a day. Literally kill yourself, fake-news fag.

Unlike conservatism which is at death's door, Communism is massively rising in popularity!

At uni, can confirm!

>mfw I'll get to kill commies in my own country in my lifetime

>implying you wont lose hard
Non-commies are a dying breed.

>Implying you can't have fun while losing
My ancestors smile at me, commie.

so what are the dates for gen z? born '95?

2000. They can vote starting next year.

Doesn't even matter, commies have never fought a war where they didn't incur at least 4x as many casualties as their opponents.
>Cold War an entire empire to Reagan
>Vietnam 500k VC to 57k burgers
>Korea 400k chinks and norks to 36 burgers
>WWII 13 million Bolsheviks to 4 million Germans
>winter war 125k Bolsheviks to 25k Finngolians

Gen Z are mostly rural and suburban retards because ultra high IQ people aren't having as many children.

ultra high IQ city people*

No. Gen Z is mostly city non-whites.
Very left as well.

>You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

>almost half of the population identifies as non-white
So if identify as white, I am white?

Yes, finland will become 100% mongolian and austria 100% turkish

Hi /leftypol/.

Das rite
We are winning :^)

see

>the former confederacy is where all the minority children are
Good thing I live in a white master race northern state. Looks like we'll get to go burn down Atlanta again.