Ask a paid russian shill anything

ask a paid russian shill anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much are you paid per shill?

Also are you being paid for this?

How did you get that job? I want a paycheck from the Kremlin, too!

How much do you get paid per post, RT?

Also what does the top sentence say in photo related

2.5 billion rubles per year ($35k USD)
yes
shitpost hard enough and eventually they will send you a secret message. you will know when it is time.

I like that pic.

Savior of what? The White mongreals of usa?

>white

cant even read russian desu. im canadian, got hired for my expertise shilling for trump in 2016. everyone in my office speaks fluent english.

always knew there was a russian shill group in Sup Forums. do you know of any other groups based on your knowledge OR experience?

there are several dozen task meme forces delegated to subverting other online communities with toxic nativism and pushing the outdated idea that borders are real. i'm part of division sharik, we work on dividing and conquering europe by convincing Sup Forums that mediterraneans are not white.

damn
the rabbit hole is deeper than i thought

I'm going run you out of business.
I shill for free

Are our fellow russkies stupid enough to think that will work while we have real problems in Europe?

REEEEEEEE!

Migrants taking our shill jobs!

Fuck off antifa shill faggot cuck

umm no sweetie, europe doesn't have "real problems," we're just paid to make you think you do.

in reality, multicultural progressive europe is the most problem-free your nation has ever been!

Thoughts on niggers?

How do you keep russian women so pure and perfect?
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

JESUS ARE PEOPLE FALLING FOR THIS?

>in reality, multicultural progressive europe is the most problem-free your nation has ever been!

>islam isn't a problem

generations of miscegenation my friend!

It says "facts doesn't count as proofs"

How much?

I've tried so hard to be paid shill. Posted pro-Erdogan and pro-Turkey for at least 2.5-3 years guess im done.

Is The One ?

I bet he is.

Oh, and by the way.

Keep fighting them.

can you pay me to shitpost too? it would be even easyer if I already had drafted shitposts, plus I don't have flag related

>ask a paid russian shill anything
>toxic nativism

GTFO shariaJew. thousands or niggers and muslims day after day flooding our countries against the will of the people is doing the trick.

How can i become a paid shill?

$35k abroad a year sounds pretty comfy. What % goes to taxes, what is cost of living in Russia like, and is $35k enough to live a comfy incel NEET lifestyle?
Also, we know youre FBI,but still, answer me honestly please these facts intrigue me

How do i sign up? But seriously you guys are being more then outdone by unfunny forced cia weaponized memes. Step up your posts per hour.

What is the motivation for Russia to support anti-establishment parties in the West?

Is it just to destroy the EU-powerhouse next door?

Is it because the Russians want to fight the globalist's banking system of debt slavery.

Or is it because Russia actually does not want to see white brethren being replaced by blacks and Arabs?

the CIA are actually the good guys, pompeo is /ourguy/. the FBI are the real jews.

we want to destroy european countries by making them improve border security and protect their native cultures and traditions. basically our endgame is to weaken europe by making it strong.
no one pays taxes, and you can live as an incel NEET on about $12k a year. the rest of your money should go to bernie sanders, he still has a chance to win.

t. shill

>falling for the bait this hard

yes that's what i said in the OP

>religion
>ideology
>criminal act
lel