I tried to talk to my cousins and siblings today about cultural marxism and the media propaganda. None of them listened...

I tried to talk to my cousins and siblings today about cultural marxism and the media propaganda. None of them listened. They ridiculed me saying that I'm backwards thinking, I believe in conspiracies and that I am insane. They are so brainwashed that they will never believe all this. I think the world is fucked with no return. TV was the worst invention of all time. However, I would like to thank Sup Forums for waking me up. I once was a victim of cultural marxism as well. The sad thing is that with knowledge comes sadness. You can only be happy if you are oblivious of what is happening in the world. It feels really bad seeing all these young kids ruined. At least now I know what to avoid.

Thanks guys.

>taking Sup Forums seriously
>showing your autism to others
you done goofed

op I don't know the land situation in Belgium but I've decided the only way for me to be happy as a result of being redpilled is to buy some land and start a homestead to get away from (((society))). I think living a much more natural and traditional life that way would be better than selling my soul to das juden for the rest of my life. Have you ever considered this? Just find a qt traditional waifu and move out there with her

I wish it was not serious kraut, Cultural marxism ruined both our countries

Your family is beyond brainwashed and very blue pilled. You can't wake them up with a massive red pill bomb. You need to slowly keep chipping away at their ignorance and stupidity.

they are aproduct of their society.

Yes I have considered. I think if you manage to do this then you'll be very happy. However, I see 2 problems in the horizon:
1)It's difficult living outside of society if you grew up in it. You have to do everything on your own such as things you had other people to do for you in the city. I grew up in a big city so I don't know how to grow vegetables or any of these things. I never did anything on my own.
2)It is difficult to find a traditional gf nowadays. They prefer to take selfies and live in the big cities

That being said if you manage to solve these issues then I believe getting away from society will be the greatest thing you can do for your soul and happiness

Try framing the conversation in a way that your audience can understand. Ask people where do they see themselves and the world in 30 years. Ask them where they get their media from. Ask them many questions and listen. Then explain what Cultural Marxism is and remember that most people the normies are under a spell. They can't see reality. So many will not take the red pill.

I will try to because it saddens me to see them like that but it hurts even trying because they don't seem to listem

Checked time to buy land and go full homestead

>dude it's just satire lmoa

LOL NIGGA THAT SUCKS
GO GET A GUN

tried to tell my mother about 9/11, sandy hoax and so on, just get the reply to not believe everything on the internet. told her about how the banking system enslaves the people and how (((certain))) people are buying politicians making the law to make sure it stays that way which she just replied to "if they can do it why shouldnt they?". tried to tell her about how much they lied about the holocaust which just got me a "user, you dont actually deny the holocaust do you?" despite even her parents whenever it came up told her they knew nothing about that stuff going on making her believe (((them))) more than her own parents.
its fucking frustrating. but im not giving up, just like jesus wouldnt do

she'S just a rpoduct of her society, instruct them for what they can believe

>"if they can do it why shouldnt they?"
Because it's immoral
>just get the reply to not believe everything on the internet
same. the annoying thing is that they listen everything on the (((news))) because they believe they are credible but they never listen to anything from the internet because they believe it's a conspiracy
>making her believe (((them))) more than her own parents
quite sad honesty. that's what propaganda does to you. our grandparents are more redpilled and have more life experience therefore we should listen to what they have to say
>its fucking frustrating
I know
>just like jesus wouldnt do
I am proud of you user. I used to be an atheist but I have seen the light. Jesus DOES exist. I am a proud Christian now

i think next time i take my lap top with me to her, and then i can show her all the links and infographs. maybe that does something. but it really shocked me that she apparently sees no issue with rich dudes (didnt even mention the jews directly, just that a lot of those people happen to be jews) bribing politicians. i've read showed her some of the emails about pizza and pasta, even the one stating that obama bought 65k worth of hot dogs when its not even allowed to bring food into there, didnt bother her at all. she said trump probably will be impeached now that he fired comey since he was investigating against him, not caring when i told her he deserved to be fired for covering up for hillary with the emails, blocking investigation and telling DOJ to not prosecute her despite its undeniably proven she broke the law even if, which it probably wastn) it was done without knowledge or intention to break the law which the justice system doesnt care about if you are a pleb, why does it for her?
i really love my mom, but it really strains my nerves whenever there is this complete apathy. and everytime i my nerves are strained more hatred towards (((them))) boils up

>she apparently sees no issue with rich dudes bribing politicians
it's the result of a demoralised society. we all lost our (Western) values and morals
>didnt bother her at all
same here. i don't understand why people became so self-centered. society became individualistic instead of our previous collectivist societies
>apathy
yes that's the correct word
>hatred towards (((them)))
try to fuel that anger on a good purpose. for example you can be the good example that shines when everything else loses hope. my point is don't lose hope and believe in Jesus, he will save us one day

>when everything else loses hope
when everything else seems dark i meant

unfortunately some redpills are too big for some people to swallow

im not losing hope. im pretty sure that in the end (((they))) will be brought to justice, one way or another. i just wish to see those days come soon and im a pretty impatiant guy. they want you to lose hope so you stop fighting, stop redpilling, and since i know that i will never do that.

>in the end
Don't worry, in the end everyone will get what they deserve

i just wish we could be unfuck this world by ourselves. without some divine intervention. im not mad when it comes because this madness will stop finally. but its kinda pathetic we can do it ourselves as it seems.

Fpbp

>i just wish we could be unfuck this world by ourselves
I wish that every day but it seems unlikely. too much propaganda around these days. kids grow up seeing all this crap on their TV and they believe it