Now that the dust has settled

Was Trump a mistake?

no

Never. Go away even.

I realized a big mistake was made when he had a rabbi out for his inauguration

The only thing he did that was a mistake was keeping DACA in place and the Syrian strike. Everything else has been positive.

Let's say he accomplishes nothing else. Four or eight years of constitutionalists being nominated to the courts is more than worth my vote.

he's no worse than the alternatives and better than the likely alternatives.

Remember when Obama sold 1.5 billion in weapons to Saudi Arabia just before they attacked Yemen?

For who ?

For the US ? Yes of course, they're retarded as fuck to have elected this moron who don't understand jack shit about America and why they are the superpower they are now.

For the rest of the world ? Oh god no, we did a nice job to push this guy and convince our retarded fellow burgers to support him, he will fuck them and that's good for the world.

America is the common enemy.

>implying I should now wish I had voted Clinton
>implying I should prefer more political correctness, more illegal immigrants, more muslims, a more liberal Supreme Court, etc
>implying I should prefer less free speech
Fuck off Sweden

This post gave me a boner. I might have to fap.

fuck off opec cunt.

Aaaww, need a safe space, little Trumpcuck? :3

You decide

sage

sh(r)ill faggots

It's not that Trump is a terrible president, but that our country and the whole situation is fucked up enough that Trump was the best available option left.

see
:^)

>plug sign thinking he's geopolitically intune

LOL

no, the only mistake was not cloning him so we can multiple trumps to join together to make mecha-trump

>MOAB
wow that fixed everything! ISIS is now gone!

>Over 500,00 Jobs
wouldn't it be 50,000?
also, he's riding on Obama's back

most of the things on this list are just theater and no real change

>Shilling this hard

>Implying Clinton would be any less of a mistake

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Realpolitik faggot. There's nothing stopping the Saudis from buying weapons from somewhere else.

And the US economy being linked to OPEC and global oil supply.

Not worth having the economy going out in flames over surplus scrap metal.

Factually, I don't know yet? He's clearly another Israel-firster, and then there's all the flip-flops, those that live in political fantasies/fetishes/mastabatory practices spend enormous amounts of time creating new hamster-wheel explanations to make excuses up for. We'll find out either way eventually.
Trump COULD even be the first trans-sexual president since he acts almost like Hillary anyway.

yes. trumples are the most cucked group of people on Sup Forums right now. just enjoy watching them cry in denial.

The fact that he prostituted his daughter to a kike didn't make you think twice?

in 4 years when the rust belt is worse off, no one will believe him anymore. All you have to do is look at these communities.

>burger who never left his island thinking he know how the world works because they tell him on fox news

it's not because you are not my friend that I'm a shill

keep liking your master boots germanslave and don't forget to pay for nato and sweep ramstein airbase with your broom

What's funny about burgers on Sup Forums is that they think the European far right like them. Guys, only leftists and capitalists shills likes you
>America is bad but I still prefer them to Russia or China because muh homosexuals rights

EO mean nothing if they don't show results you shilling piece of shit. Go back to plebbit and fucking stay there.