What would the redpill of the Breakup of Yugoslavia be? Was Serbia really that bad...

What would the redpill of the Breakup of Yugoslavia be? Was Serbia really that bad? I'm halfway through BBC's The Death of Yugoslavia and it sort of feels like the Slovenes are responsible for starting the war as well as its escalations. But maybe I'm wrong.

Also, do Croats and Serbs hate each other, still?

oy vey,it was all our fault goyim,mourn the death of the innocent 400 gorillion muslims that we killed.
We are neutral with Croatia,media is pushing the hate propaganda but the people dont care

>media is pushing the hate propaganda but the people dont care

Why do they do that?

It was the fault of Slovenia and Croatia, then out of nowhere they started creating artificial countries Bosnia, Monte negro, kosovo

thats what you get for being (((communist))).
Your shitty empire had to fall one day

Croats are aryans rest of them are subhumans
/thread/

this is now your average ex-yu hate thread,gj

I taught this what quality discussion looks like in ex-yu threads

Serbs and Croats are like Mario and Wario. Same, same but fucking different.

no, it was the serbs.
everybody knows that now, even the serbs

I love albania

Best country in the world

tru

Redpill would be that communism sucks.
>Slovenes
Nah, Slovenes were mostly sane. Croats and Serbs are quite retarded. Muslims are dumb. Albanians aren't human.

Sigh, i still havent watched Death of Yugoslavia even though i have it bookmarked since 2012

Yes, Slovenia started the trend but it doesnt make them bad guys. Serbia was bad for not letting us separate peacefully.

I believe that ultimate redpill would be that if they just said to other republics "fine guys, you can go, GLHF" there wouldnt be a war. But president of Serbia, Slobodan Milosevic, wasnt planning on letting go bordering country that had 600k Serbs / 15% of population. Thats also the reason why Slovenes got off easily, they were neither bordering Serbia or had big serbian population.

>do Croats and Serbs hate each other, still?
Its not hate, its more like, passive dislike. I dont want them wiped off Earth or something but when something bad happens to themi cannot not to feel happy

Who's bright idea was it to shape Macedonia like a fucking scrotum? I can never take Yugoslavia because I keep staring at its fucking package

I'm so fucking glad bosnia is independent so we don't have to deal with your assholes ever again.

Can I get a quick rundown on these two?

It was a communist shithole and as soon as we get rid of everything reminding us of it (including communist remnants in high political places), we can start living a normal, happy, wealthy and free lifestyle.

Fuck Yugoslavia

(((they))) did it on purpose so Macedonia could be the laughing stock of ex-yu