Eire/pol/ - deathbed edition

Will the general survive after the Moisht Mayo Man's shitposting onslaught? (He has been confirmed for non-white btw)

Join the National Party: nationalparty.ie/

Youtubers of note:
The Don youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

Alternative eire/pol/ meetups: Voat.co/v/boards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7D4iz8Oe3g
youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/flag-protest-as-donegal-holiday-park-vows-to-keep-union-flag-flying-high-35709456.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did anyone actually go to this?
Give us your report and any pictures if you took any.

Bump for the National Party. Justin Barrett will deport all non-whites and save the Irish nation.

Don't let the general die lads :,(

We were building good momentum there for a while

Shite, I was about to give out to you because its the wrong time, but sure enough its eight. Can you give me a like to the shitposting thread I must have missed it.

Can we get a bump for these young Irish patriots who care about securing a white homeland for their children?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7D4iz8Oe3g

The thread must have been bumped from the archives but it was just Moist Mayo Man confessing that he raped his cousin. Completing derailed the thread (as was his intention) and it has not gotten back on track since. He was also caught posting illegal instructions on how to make bombs etc. Trying to get the thread deleted/banned. Antifa fags must be feeling threatened.

He was probably shitposting. And those bomb making manuals were for purely academic purposes. I'm going to find it now.

Jaysis I wouldn't even mind the Limerick autist dumping his pics of Muslims around the town I'm that desperate for a bump.

Any news from Ceann Comhairle or the leaf poster making the app?

>Faces blurred

Truly a police state

i remmebr him posting that shit

Couldn't find it in the archive, I'll find it later. He might be playing us like a damn fiddle and might be on a previously thought impossible number of layers of Irony

>Ireland is a nation of immigrants

Sure the National Party even blurred the faces of the public attending its own meetings. You can never be too careful in Ireland. It's not safe for "dissenting voices". Look what the antifa cunts did to Peter O'Loughlin and the media backed them up.

Start breeding like fuck down there or we'll end up like sweden.

We need to ban Circumcision and Halal/Kosher slaughter.

This might explain why the general has been so quiet lately. The antifa fags have gotten one of /ourlads/. They are quick to doxx anyone who doesn't share their far-left views.

facebook Galway44-Exposed-856499174497766/

Definitely.

Fucks sake this is a piss poor OP, shall we make a better one?

o i'm laffin

Not worth making a decent OP if the thread dies after 5 mins like has been happening the past few days. Is there even enough Irish anons on Sup Forums to sustain a general? Most of the flags here are Yanks, Brits & Leafs ffs.

There's definitely enough Irish on Sup Forums, I've seen upwards of 50 at a time, where the fuck did everyone up and go?

we had a thread that hit bump limit yesterday

Lads the threads normally speed up later into the night, just wait a bit and more friends will come, least I hope so. Until then listen to some great tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw

Post rare Barretts. I feel this screen grab is meme-worthy.

Well you can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU

Get this shite into ya

I grow tired of these pointless memes, go forth and kill !

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/flag-protest-as-donegal-holiday-park-vows-to-keep-union-flag-flying-high-35709456.html

haha

is barret our ((dude)) or are we fucc ed

It'd be a real shame if the RA burned it all down

I've made an objectively better OP, should I post the thread?

Did I hurt your feelings laaaaad?

Here, I'll get the photo dump started for you ;-)

How are the lads back home?

No point in dividing the already tiny audience more friend. save it for tomorrow night or wait until this thread reaches it limit.

It's too early the general usually goes up in an hour or two

Fair cop
The OP just really gets my Autism going, so low energy

I thought it goes up 8-9pm your time, which is 3-4pm my time

How's life in New Zealand? I hear the weather is quite similar to Ireland although you lads are having your Winter now, right?

It always starts at 8:30pm Irish time, no?

it's part of the history, no point in denying that. sure look, I don't want to look like one of those fucking ejits running around painting over road signs that have british names on them

Nice one boyo

>I fly it because I have guests from NI

what a retard

Actual cuckhold

no bother pal

Just arrived yesterday morning after a few days in Dubai, weather is a cosy 16-18 degrees with cloud....perfect. Head is all over the place so I reckon it will take me a few more days before i am accustomed and can start exploring.

What are you doing in NZ? Business trip or do you live there? If you live there, what was immigrating like?

You on holidays or did you emigrate? If the latter, what kind of work are you looking for?

There is supposed to be a decent sized Irish community down there. Whether that's a positive or negative I'll let you decide.

I have a one year working holiday visa, so the plan is to travel around for a few months, pick up bar work etc... then in the last say 6 months get into my industry and see if I want to stay on longer....thats the plan but we shall see how it goes. Can;t comment on what immigrating is like as im only here a day lol!

The Irish community is a definite plus as already people have reached out and im heading for food and drinks later this evening with them....always good to know you have people to fall back on!

So you don't need a job already lined up to get a work visa?

Watch your money if you plan to travel for a few months. Everyday items that you take for granted in Ireland are expensive in NZ apparently and your wallet will take a hit.

No as it is only a one year working holiday visa, it means I can stay for more than the regular granted 3 months but cannot take a permanent role.

Learning that very quickly already if my trip to the shops yesterday is anything to go by! But I have been saving for this trip for some time now and have good amount of cash behind me, its just about being frugal with my money now.

How hard is it to get a working visa? I would imagine it's subjective to country, but how hard was it for NZ? Why did you choose NZ?

Piece of piss! Took two working days to be approved and cost me 175 euro...thats all!!

I was here before on holiday and wanted to give it a go, great lifestyle, people are friendly and something different for Ireland.

Are there any qualifications you need?

Answer me you cock munchers!!

Surely you're not all talk and told the antifa what you think of them to their face....r-r-right?

where me louth lads at?

I have a degree in construction management and have tonnes of experience in managing projects/production but if you go on the NZ immigration website they list what they are looking for, but if you are thinking of doing it just go for it, they will more than likely approve your request, they really want people to move over!

>tfw you drop Redpills on Jewish Communists and then a wheel chair bound crypto-Communist removes you from the radio via executive order
Fr. Coughlin Dindu nuffin wrong
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk
Long, but worth a listen if you have the time

Did you go to see Justin Barrett's speech in the Crowne Plaza in Dundalk?

Please tell me you're not of those cucked marxists who voted for Gerry Adams.

Why do they want people to move their? Low birth rates? NZ is comfy as fuck desu

If you don't have children, kys.

Haven't the slightest clue m8, but I know when looking for an extension if I choose to live outside of Auckland I'm pretty much garunteed a visa extension, they need a lot of work done and don't have the people to do it. Get over here bro!

anyone here

Where the fuck are the National party up North????

was on a 18 hour shift, and slept like a log after downing some bucky, haven't voted in 8 years, never been anyone worth voting for, full of leftist pussies. Though i say i voted for Mark deary to get my free pint in the store....pffffftt fucking greens

>be me
>highschool fag
>graduating in less than a month
>going to (((college))) next year
I've always wanted to travel, and doing something like that sounds based af, I have a little more than 4K saved up ATM. I also have a summer job, do you think I could get good work? I'd have to find a place to stay too right?

Forget all that, our wildlife is being cucked by giant South African rodent sin Cork.

If you only have the Summer off why even bother getting a job? Go to NZ, spend your 4K over there and have a ball. Visit Australia while you're out there. Auckland is just another city and has awful traffic, decent weather. Wellington is miserable and windy. Christchurch is boom town but high risk of another massive quake. Queenstown is world adventure capital but choked with tourists. Lots of money and facilities in New Plymouth but very remote to everywhere else.

Checked them trips.
How bad is Dundalk for immigrants? No idea why they would want to settle there.

4K USD is roughly 5.5k here, that would keep you going for awhile, hostels are roughly 240 for a week.

Go to college and get your degree first, after that travel around...just get a degree that's employable!!

they need to wipe out cuck fein

If I were to do this I'd probably try to do a work visa in Australia, but asides from that, the one thing I don't like about vacations is that i don't know what to do with myself, a work visa seems like a good remedy to this problem

>the one thing I don't like about vacations is that i don't know what to do with myself

You're a strange chap. No imagination. I could spend an entire week just hiking mountains and camping. Once there are no niggers withing 100 miles of me I'm happy.

Don't forget that the USA is massive. You don't even have to go abroad to travel. I presume you're an east coast fag. Take a trip out West and experience the wonder of the National Parks. You live in the greatest country in the world.

well the muzzies know there place ...this is a good catholic town, tried pulling that morning prayer music shit, some of the lads from cross had words then broke into the place and gave em a new paintjob when they didn't listen, the blacks are grand though most of em work and the kids seem to integrate well enough, though i hear Dublin has it bad

How's Dublin ? Will be moving in September from Donegal, is it as bad as they say ?

>you're a strange chap
Yea, fair cop
Idk, as gay as it sounds I would never want to be a "tourist" I'd like to experience the real country, you know? Earning a few shekels on the side ain't bad either

Can't be any worse than LetterKenya.

By "the boys from Cross" I'm assuming you mean the 'RA? I thought they were leftist sellouts like Sinn Fein. Good to hear they're keeping the immigrants in check. Surprised the 'RA haven't jumped ship to the National Party yet. Ireland's only REAL Nationalist party.

Don't do it man, stay outta that shit hole, grew up there man......don't do it , stay away

Reminder that People Before Profit are the only party fighting in the intrests of the Irish people (United Ireland, Pro-Gaeilgóir ) and the NP has the momentum of a fridgets sexlife, just more rehashed De Valera policies that made us poor

Not in Letterkenya anyway

Gotta go for uni but not mad on the idea especially if it's as bad as they say

Fuck off shill. Be less obvious next time.

ah well the lads from Crossmaglenn are more of the old guard. They had too many people giving out about the muzzies and there the boys that you go to, guards can do shit cuz "bandit country"

>irish general
>90% americans

Multicult shithole, junkies everywhere, it's the worst parts of Ireland concentrated into a special hell.

They spent 30 fucking years fighting to get rid of the brits only to then make us a state-let of the united states of Europe. Shame Fein

>English general
>90% pakis

I know a half muzzy who lives near Crossmaglen and everyone use to call him Osama

This is the average irish woman

Looks like thread is just about dead so let's give it a go with a better OP this time

I'll try and make sure there are threads by at least 8:30.

*blocks your path*

>o i'm laffin

is eirepol ded

It moved

I went lad. was absolutely shite, crammed full of degenerates with hammer and sickle t-shirts. anti-fa buttons for sale at the entrance (4.50 a pop), the acts were shite.

Up early for work tomorrow but any specific questions let me know. on the look out for more leftist/antifa events to inflitrate if anyone knows of any?