ITT: We Write a Rap One Word At A Time

Alright Sup Forumsacks

We're gonna imitate some urban art in our own image.

Once this thread gets to 100 or so replies, I'll compile it into a Clyp.it for you guys to listen to, so make it good!

I'll start:

Donald Trump is our President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Moon man is a kike

Yo, the moon is back

Jews arent white.

the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

they're actually black

KKK KKK KKK

NIGGER

with jews you lose, those shekel collecting shrews

This is the man, the moon

Hunting down the dune coons

honestly man this is old news

Why are we not all gassing the Jews?

But bitch I'm Bobby with that tool

it's a good thing nigga rhymes with nigga

jewish fools fule the thule

I dropped out of school

help

Trump our savior, soon enough he'll jail her

cuz i new it was cool

being white means I rule

that da big guy emp trumps is in the white house foo'

remove kebab

Better dead than red, better dead than dunecoon

put up your sound cloud or youtube channel so we can listen later

not one word cunt

*10 seconds of this song*
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

because we love you shit you masked music maker

help

i showed you my dick answer me

anal bleaching products

I DONT WANT THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

DEUS VULT

*chorus*

Benis

play shadilay

forgot to mention it must be when the bogs are on screen

lol

BANE!?!?!?

leans into the mic..
*benis*

IN

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

someone grab muh
#PENIS#

A NIGGER'S lookin' today
For that big welfare check
He will get when the man brings his mail
By his mailbox he'll stand
With his black outstretched hand
Will there be any checks in his mail?

TWO SCOOPS!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

hemorrhoids

Kek

Benis. :DDD

Will there be any checks?
Welfare checks in his mail?
When he waits with the rest
Of the ones that Lyndon's blessed

we'll give all niggers a poisonous pill,being other color than white is simply a sin

*5 seconds of this*
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

He might go sit-in today
At some White restaurant
All his kind needs to be in the jail
He don't do any work
He don't pay any taxes
But he looks for that check in his mail!

Taking all those food stamps just like a black market, in the Middle East droppin bombs like a carpet.

My rhymes are so slick it will cut off a niggers dick

Jews run the economy with their shekles, but not to worry cuz we got kekles

Now will there be any checks?
Of the ones Lyndon's blessed

I hate niggers I hate jews
I hate spics and arabs too
White power is here to stay
So better go back esé

[Nasheed interlude]
SAHLAWEEL SULAHIM
NASHEEDUL UBAHR

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Oh what pleasure niggers find
When their pockets are lined
With the money, that White taxes pay
Ah, but if you mention WORK
He'll weep and he'll wail
All he wants is that check in his mail

Oh, will there be any checks?
Any checks in his mail?
Of the ones Lyndon's blessed

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chinz bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

SING IT, OHH

ALL TOGETHER!!
Now, when he waits with the rest
Of the ones that Lyndon's blessed

names billy live at farm g o ta confesion i have one night i live farm at farm i piv pigs nd cows gapin hole i fuck cows i put my dick in them it nice it se it smels nice one day i fucked hc hchien chiken and cracked egg with my dick yolk poured all over my dick i am am friend of animals o f friends odiabetesf friends puffy oily porkcho pork anus chop anus yolk yolk it is yolk like lube it is ues yes yeah of course yes yolk lube stand am up yeah yes i penetrate impact balls and salami am diccan

fuck niggers fuck kebab fuck the roaches fuck the jews god bless the kkk

Chiggity chiggity checks, y'aaalllll

TELL EM' ONE MORE TIME!!!

limp coons swing from lampposts // turning Hebrews into Matzo toast // I heard Ben hated those Jews the most // meet the Holy Ghost // and when you see those niggers tell em they were otiose

White power is the shit indeed, poppin niggers let em bleed, on a trip to kill a Nig, plant some cotton let them dig. All my life I've been the whitest, niggers should refer to me as highness. America now repeals the thirteenth, sow the fields with niggers teeth

DARKNESS, IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

I use nigger heads as fish prey /praise the whites and the kkk

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
first 12 seconds

normies normies in the streets, hang the niggers watch them bleed. fuck all minorities. hillary is a fag i hate niggers and fags gay niggers

ghosts

WE

gas em all,
stack em tall...
make their blood trails paint the wall...

with a fear in my heart
BUT YOUR SOOOOOOO SUPREME

KNOW TO MUCH

WUZZ

Around blacks don't relax

Oh yeahhh! You gotta get schwifty! You gotta get schwifty in here! It's time to get schwifty... in here!

Sweden is cancerous

WUZ

Nigger

ring that bell, shout for joy, white man’s day is here
gather all those equals up and herd them on the pier
america’s for whites, africa’s for blacks
send those apes back to the trees, ship those niggers back
twenty million ugly coons are ready on the pier

>One Word At A Time

Stacks on stacks made of minced up blacks again and again go on the attack I got this rap shit on the lock I kick that nigger off a dock. I slide my dick in niggers hoes i cock my gun and then it blows

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesn't get atomic passwords.

boats are ready for the trip, we won’t shed a tear

Fuck off nigger
I don't give a fuck about people of other colors
Get the fuck out you ain't my brother
Why don't you go and fuck a hyena
When it's dark outside I can't even see ya

wtf bro im so high on WEED bro dunk as fuck im drunk on wed hahah WEED bernie nigga lol bernie jews

About thirty minutes later, I heard the lock click and I quickly hid in the place I had prepared in the closet. They came in laughing, with their arms around each other. Soon, he had his hands inside her sun dress, grabbing her tits and palming her crotch. She kept trying to push him away, telling him that they shouldn’t be doing this. He just smiled and told her that there was no chance of her leaving his room without her pussy full of his semen. She looked shocked for a second and then I saw her left hand, with her wedding band sparkling, disappear down the front of his pants and start groping his cock. And I had an incredible view of it all from less than six feet away.

It was then that I noticed she had a few surprises for me. Somewhere along the way, she had lost her thong that she had put on earlier in our room. Secondly, she must have shaved her bush off during her bath this morning as a “present” for me. And finally, her shaven labia was a dark red and more swollen than I had ever seen it. As his black fingers probed her slit, I could see them come out shiny and wet, so wet that the wetness actually dripped from his middle finger.

She quickly unfastened his belt and pulled his shorts down to his ankles followed immediately by his briefs. As his underwear came down, I heard her gasp and whisper “Oh, my God!” as his huge, black-purple cock slapped against his belly. It was uncut, but most of the head had slid past the foreskin, and was oozing precum from the tip. He had to be at least twelve inches, from the tip of the head to the base of his enormous hanging balls. She moaned as she grabbed it with both hands and began licking and sucking that huge fucker. After letting her spit-shine his shaft for a minute, he picked her up, tossed her on the king-size bed, got her on her hands and knees and mounted her with his humongous boner balls-deep inside her tight (at least until then) snatch with one stroke.

be my ai waifu

I could no longer take it. I rushed out of the closet and confronted them both. I demanded that he pull out of her and that she get her clothes and leave. He just laughed and told me to “sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up”! The surprised look on my wife’s face soon turned to a smile and then a laugh, too. She asked if I had planned this with her black lover and I ashamedly admitted that I had. She giggled and told me to sit down and let her finish what I had started. He told us both that she was now his, that her pussy was for him alone and that he would continue to service her for the remainder of our stay there. It was then that my lovely wife let out a soft, little moan and told her black bull to fuck her for as long as he wished. He quickly got into his short strokes, started sweating and panting, and with a loud roar, began spurting his seed inside her. She screamed and came simultaneously and I could see her asshole pulsating as her cunt-muscles milked the semen from his shaft as I remembered they had done so many times for me in the past. All I could do was watch and whimper as their child was being conceived before my eyes.

GOOD EVENING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

I HOPE YOUR SATURDAY'S BEEN COMFY!!

WELL, SENPAIS, ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER DONALD AND THE JAP P.M. DELIVER THEIR STATEMENTS, THE FAGGOTS OVER @ SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE(A SHOW WHICH SHOULD HAVE GONE OFF THE AIR DECADES AGO, AFTER THAT KIKE PHIL HARTMAN LEFT AND WAS EVENTUALLY MURDERED BY HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE TURNED THE GUN ON HERSELF) WILL BE LOCKED AND LOADED WITH ALEC BALDWIN AND THOSE TWO COWS MELISSA MCCARTHY AND ROSIE O'DONNELL(PORTRAYING SPICER AND BANNNON), READY TO AIM BOTH BARRELS @ TRUMP AND HIS ADMINISTRATION...WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!?!?

THAT'S TONGUE-IN-CHEEK SARCASM, BY THE WAY

MAGA!!!

hand that chimp his ugly stick, hand that buck his spear

Take your Gash and go Bash someone else you dumber than a snowflake specialty copypasta soros tooliiiiilooooooooooooooliiii

Shadilay

Those fucking nigz and jews made me ill, cuz all I see now in Trump is a shill.
Burn the red hat, make it black, wear your swatika, don't be a rat.