What if India becomes a Muslim country?

1.2 billion Indians decides to convert to islam

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/joselyncano/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks pretty for an Indian woman

That would never happen. It's like saying what if Britain controlled America again

she's palestinian

check the muslim growth rate of every state in India, hindus are happy with 1 or 2 kids, muslims here have 5 kids on average

lol rekt

Well that explains it

I'd let her poo in my loo

Its more likely that they will get genocided by there Muslim neighbours... Don't worry the media will call it a civil war.

I wish all Muslims were dead, it's a shame perfectly good women are out of my reach because CuckIslam

indians will destroy Pakistan and purge itself of muslims,

As much as they smell and are ugly Indians are fairly based. They wont put up with bullshit and they will get the ugliest of dark ass indians to mob kill any dictatorship or attempt.

They have 1 billion people. Humans in a crowd transform from grasshoppers to locusts are think with one murderous mind

Indians arent getting cucked by muslims. Most of them see them for the domination seeking terrorists that they are.

The Pajeets should just purge East and West Pakistan

For the fit/bros in this thread
instagram.com/joselyncano/?hl=en

>Because of islam

Yeah sure paco it's Islam fault that you are a useless short fat brown piece of shit living in the basement

Kick them out again. like the last time - though don't allow a second pakistan. Also stop breeding and use toilets plz.

if God loves muslims why he created them as filthy shitskins?
He hates them.

You already have 80 million or something, more Muslims than Pakistan population

Muslim conquest of China.

No one cares, Rupinder. Just give us the name of this poo-ess, so we can rub our pee-pees to more pictures of her.

against all odds, rape statistics would actually go down

Good luck

>poo-ess

>What if India becomes a Muslim country?

It already exists, it's called Pakistan.

They'd become east Pakistan and install sharia law along with blasphemy laws

>What if
what do you mean, "what if"

its projected to become mudslime majority within our lifetime

Kekekekek

This thread is about "poo-ess" now

Paki population is damn near 190 million

India would finally poo in loo

That's because she's Spanish (Spain). That's Joselyn Cano.

proof that indian is the true MASTERRACE

Why don't you guys purge them with renewed vigor like you did after independence?

lol india. i always have a feeling that your country would become an sjw country. i hope your people will go against the islam pigs.

Foreign Muslims would still try to kill all of them.

Cuz that is what Muslims do. Kill everyone who is not Muslim then kill other Muslims.

There is about 180 milion muslims in India , just check it in Wikipedia

Lmfao the poos are just as cucked as we are!

When will the world band together and exterminate this mudslime pestilence once and for all? It doesnt have to be negative. It could be a nice, uplifting tale about the power of teamwork.

And together that makes about 370 million Muslims right next to each other both with nuclear capabilities

That will never happen. Hinduism is too much integrated with people's culture. Muzies tried for hundreds of years but failed. India has too many proud warriars in Marathas, Rajputs, Sikhs, Ahoms etc. In last 70 years India has cucked Pakistan beyond belief in all wars. Doesn't seem like its possible.

You guys rape and shit in the streets. You re just like muslims to me.

Those are either shitty fakes or she's stuffed the hell out of that top