Why do Turks, Indians and Israelis come on Sup Forums despite being treated so bad? Is it like a sado masochistic thing?

Why do Turks, Indians and Israelis come on Sup Forums despite being treated so bad? Is it like a sado masochistic thing?

its fun seeing people get triggered

no ones triggered, it just that no one likes you roach

You realize that literally everybody non american makes fun of americans? Literally everybody?

because they hate they are country's to .
also nobody here is threatened well
chav

nigga you from Sweden lmfao
>tfw being American makes non-americans mad

I mean at least people care about america. Trying to talk to people about you nordic countries devolves into me trying to help them figure out your not all essentially the same country or just saying its one of those viking countries.

Same reason we blow through every day

turks like to be beaten up

>said the swedistani

I don't know about them but hue monkeys are so used to complain and laugh about our country(we do it daily) that we actually enjoy the jokes and memes, also is the only to to Brazil to be noticed.

PAY DEBTS

It's more fun trolling goys
Jews are just too clever

>poland lower than sweden

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY DO I LIVE IN SUCH A KEKHOLE

>18%
thanks allies for ruining my country

Idk , it's just fun, I see all the poo in loo memes and stuff but I don't care , I don't even post , I just come here for fun , a lot of stupid people here tho

I was in Berlin this weekend. You truly are a cucked country. Every single monument I saw except the Brandenburger Tor was dedicated to YOUR FUCKING FORMER ENEMIES like jews and allied countries. I swear half the streets with a person's name was stuff like "Ben Gurion Strasse" and "Goldstein Allee", not to mention the fuckhuge holocaust memorial. Imagine growing up in that kind of environment where your enemies are put on a pedestal and this view is pushed super hard in school since you are little kids.

You can say a lot of bad stuff about arabs and jews, but at least they understand the power of an in group. The west is going to fall unless we get our shit together. I literally hope Turkey or Saudi Arabia go full genocide on non-arabs so all the sheep wake up. Gotten to the point where I wouldnt mind a muslim terror attack tomorrow (Norwegian national holiday, everyone is out in the street) as long as no one I care about get harmed, so the sheep can wake up some more. Need somethin to get a nationalistic rage going.

>proceed to post a fake website

this is why they dont ask what you want to do

also its got a lot to do with the effect of two massive world wars still being in living memory

To the winner go the spoils.

did they ask women?

if they did all this map proves is that women are cunts

Its "to the victor", Chaim.

What you mean 'bad'? I bet it's a nice change from terrorists, shit on street or ovens.

>this triggers the burger

I don't know about the others, but I come here for caring and supportive community.

this. its like posting in tumblr. i love how some fat dwellers from t_d get triggered when their echo chamber doesnt echo enough.

>Germany
>18
Literally noone wants to fight for this shithole

Same reason you come here despite being repeatedly called a queen having faggot that was probably molested by jimmy savile.
Literally everybody. Iraqis, Afghans, Vietnamese people.
Someone calling you retarded for shitting into your hands and smearing it into your eyes is not the same as "caring about you".

yeah me too

When you're on top like us, everyone hates you

most people will reply to a sensible comment with an equally as sensible comment.

its relevant for fx denmark that fighting for your country has ment bosnia, iraq and afghanistan. and not the mickey mouse patrol. denmark has fx been fighting in helman province. compare that to other countries were fighting for your country means that the russian has invaded since they are neutral.

HIGHEST IN MAJOR EUROPEAN POWERS FUCK YOU GERMANY AND UK

yeah I know right!

snicker

because
>w-we'll take Istan- I mean Constantinople! You roaches!
isn't much different from
>w-we'll win the election, you drumpftards!

You keep telling us that our country is doomed, that noone cares about us, that we exist at your mercy. But we can shoot down Russian planes, kill kurds in Syria, threaten EU with a flood of refugees and noone stops us.

We simply have the strategic advantage at this stage of history, which means even though our country is suffering with bad administration, arabisation, loss of culture etc. we will get away with it.

Meanwhile in your countries your own people are becoming minorities, people are becoming degenerate robots, people are getting raped and killed on streets, etc.

It's just funny how you don't see the irony.

Yeah I guess you don't have to worry about becoming a shithole when your country already is one, twat

Pretty much this. It's really great to see the fable American meme come to life in posts. They're easily the most triggered bunch on this board.

We do worry about it, that's why you see people making "Turkey sucks I'm leaving" threads once in a while.

We just don't worry about you guys trying to roast us because no matter how bad our condition is, yours is worse.

I'm actually here to collect merchants and sell them to various political groups that hate jews after refitting them as a poster
Don't blame me for being greedy, I got the idea from MRAs when I heard they were selling men's tears cups to landwhales for 30 dollars simply because they really are dumb enough to pay for those

If we attack Poland I would be one of the first to enlist

Well you're not making it better by sending your delinquents to Europe. We did that with Australia and made a first world country I don't think it's going to work with Muslim fundamentalists.

to be painfully obvious

reminding them everyday that islam will conquer the west and you cucks can't do shit about it but post memes
sucks to be you

same reason why ottomans insisted on entering europe despite the hate. those 16-18th century publications about us are hilarious

Israeli flag has some of the most power over here
When they joke about zog and Jew shit theres extra meaning to it

How german of you

That's why the average IQ in Israel is below 90.
You're just sandniggers to us

>over twenty percent Arabs in Israel
>you're fairly ignorant sir

Jews have highest IQ of all groups and I actually had to tell you that.

Whites don't have anything worth mentioning re IQ.
Like in everything else - whites are mediocre.

Well don volfhelm

>Jews have highest IQ of all groups
I guess that's why it's East Asians who have the highest incomes in Western nations, not jews
It's mere coincidence that they are 5-6 IQ points ahead of whites.
The only thing that helps you in the West is that you act like a collective vs individuals, but still other groups outperform you.
>Like in everything else - whites are mediocre
Sure, that's why we dominate the world for the last thousands of years and we will continue to do so.
We own Israel, we literally own your people like cattle. You are always one decision from our elites away to be thrown to dogs in the Middle East.
And I tell you what, the way it looks with all the EU sanctions and the open hostility of the progressives/liberals you are not so far away from experiencing another big tragedy.

Because its fun.
If you are here bitching about some country,you must be a virgin basement sweller who can't affort to travel outside his country.
It does not matter.
People who are nice to us are quite fun.
We can expand our horizons a bit with their company.
France is my fav,beautiful language and pleasant cities.

An angel gets it's wings every time a white person gets raped in Sweden.

you cant deny our pre WWI were sexy as fuck

now they look shit

the Völkerwanderung started in Sweden

and it ends in Sweden

you're too ignorant to have a mature conversation with. you'll have to do your own googling kiddo

Jews have highest income in the US, not Asians.
Britain under the Rothschilds dominated the world
Before that the muslims were stronger, and the chinese and the mongols and the Indians. so you have no idea what you're talking about.
It's not a coincidence. 10 points is a lot in IQ.
Jews have 120 average.

you're closer to Arabs than to us.

You should lurk more then you might find out who has the decision.

The EU is done.

Europe had a nice run of being at the top for about 2-3 hunderd years. It's been over for a while now
Not very impressive.

inb4 russian shill calling sweden cucks xD

>Britain under the Rothschilds dominated the world
Oh you people are of such a weak mind, so easy to get under your skin and get you to admit things for which people would lynch you
I bet I could get you to admit the most abhorrent conspiracy theory provided I pushed sufficiently.

>The EU is done
God help you if that happens, because that means the hard right will prevail.
By the way, I'm not even a German, I'm a Eastern European.
You have so many friends around the world :D

you're so ignorant that common knowledge is a revelation to you dumbo.
Also, we have the US. that'll do.

Lol eastern european, most pathetic race of all. nothing to their name. Lol the US wouldn't even protect Ukraine.

go home

My friend, you don't understand what is going on in the world.
I'm an Eastern European jew myself, although I, like so many of my kind hate Judaism, Mizrahi, Sephardi and Israel with a deep passion.

Nah boy, I'm just fucking with you. Don't want you to piss your pants. JK

Good night!

I don't know about the other countries but ours is so divided people would not fight for "spain" but would rather defend their region or village of 200 people instead. Just a way of being edgy.