Had Hitler never existed who would take his place as the evil man that everyone hates?

Had Hitler never existed who would take his place as the evil man that everyone hates?

DOHNOAALLLDD KLLLLIIIMOOOOMPPFFF

>Hitler never existed
>Japan never got nuked
>anime never gets made
>2chan never gets made
>moot dies from semen overdose at age 15
>Sup Forums never exists

Without Hitler there would be no Sup Forums.

Stalin would've eventually attempted to seize eastern territories or agitated the West enough to start a war,Stalin would've been the symbol of evil if he was the one to kill westerners rather than hitler

wrong you historically illiterate burger

The Japanese waged war before the germans and were ALWAYS going to try to seize the whole asian pacific region including China.

Japan doesn't get all the hate cause they didn't gas 6 million jews and only raped some chinks in Nanking and made some wild experiments on useless chinese.

Without Nazis spazzing out in Europe the world would have just rekt Japan and removed it.

Nothing to do with Hitler.

The atom bomb wouldn't have been made if not for Hitler's Germany. The Japanese would never have made anime if not for being irradiated just the right amount.

My logic is sound. Hitler basically founded Sup Forums.

Chairman Mao?

Mao didn't do anything wrong.

uuhhhmm sweetie

German would have build the atomic bomb and possibly dropped it on China

The only reason it got build was because jewish scientists fled to the US and wanted to destroy Hitler

Without Hitler Germany would STILL be a nation full with insanely smart jews and the US would still be a meme country

Lets face it .. the only reason the US took off after 1945 was because the jews fled to it and made it great because you saved them. They never even wanted to go there but we forced them out and ruined our nation.

Jews were part of germany. Give them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would.
Fuck you user.

he better not be into ice cream

Your days are numbered kike

>he thinks a psychopathic war mongering manlet leader who ruined his whole country is somehow superior to a nation run by 160 IQ average jewish masterminds

Napoleon was the bogeyman before Hitler, at least that's the impression I get from British and Russian sources from the 1800s

i was bretty sure that you was going to argue that moot had semen overdose when he was 12 and he is still kikeing.

Nice proxy fucktard

>only raped some chinks in Nanking a

and not a single jap denying it?
where are the japs?

Hate? I love Hitler

The nearest proud white male

>communism and marxism might have endured in the public consciousness as the evil ideology that nazism is seen as today

it makes me sad imagining such a world, and knowing that we don't live in it.

Napolean was seen as a warmonger but not as a monster like Hitler.

In truth, it is very hard to say who would take his place. There have been plenty of worse people than Hitler around and nobody cares because they're in bumfuck Africa or Asia. Being evil isn't enough, you need to be evil on the right scale and in the right regions.

"If there is no person, there is no problem" Stalin, as there would be no Nazism to hate so we would still hate commies and he did some pretty bad stuff as well.

>hitler never born
>communist jews take over germany in 1918
>slowly communism spreads throughout europe through propaganda or war
we'd be living in 1984 by now
kek hold up we already are
worst timeline