Why do Conservashit voters basically vote against their economic interests ?

Trump is actually giving millennials a free lesson.

The very same college students are getting a $2,000 dollar refundable tax credit

>voting on immediate effect

If you dont major is a retarded degree. College is an excellent investment for your future. So why not vote for someone who would've basically gone against the rest of your interest.

You fucking sage cuck

>taking out student loans
>2017

Because voting ourselves free shit while destroying the society around us *isn't* in our economic interests you "1 post by this ID" reddit shill.

>lol poor people should just get a free ticket through life because they're poor
Get a job, hippie.

>Trump is actually giving millennials a free lesson.

I like this comment because I've said that millennials need a modern day villain to unite against. They've become too complacent, even to the point that they didn't come out to vote against Trump because Hillary wasn't progressive enough for them.

>student loan
>federal student loan
>free money used for gibs me dats
>being a cuck later and not even getting a job
Trump is ensuring that if you are going to use a student loan, that you actually pay it off.
This also increases value of our education since every cuck can not go to school now.

0/10 b8 thread.

No

The fact that you still make pooper pain posts about Trump winning completely validates me

Useful idiots for the elite.

Lfmao Blompf supporters are rural rednecks and suburban retards.
Noone actually goes to college
#Resist

> Trump gets all his support from idiot college dropout rednecks
> why didn't they vote for the candidate that promised to make idiot college dropout rednecks pay for our college loans?

a 20% increase is a lot, but not at the same time. Let's say the loan is at 5% for simplicity sake, it's now only 6%.

These same people talking about getting raped by student loans are the same retards who blew their entire loan amount on beer, drugs, car payments, new outfits, an excuse not to get a job while studying, etc. They should've known or been taught by a responsible adult how money and finance works. It's simply them learning a lesson on financial planning and learning the importance of frugality, saving, and maybe even investing their excess student loan money at the end of each semester.

These degenerates and their parents bring it upon them.

source or reference for this "fact"?

link, or did you get it from reddit?

Only gender studies PHD geniuses complain about student loans , if you're a stem graduate it takes max if you're strapped for cash 2 years to repay that money

Education bubble needs to pop now so we can have a desperatly needed reset asap

Many college degrees have been hyperinflated and/or granted to faggots who can't pay denbts

I'd raise interest charges by 200%

*citation needed

Honestly. It's so fucking inflated due to admin and superfluous fees. Because we apparently need all these fucking needless services. Fuck let me decide if i need this service. If i do ill seek it out and pay for it myself.

So take majors with valid paths to monetize your degree. Or take gender studies and wonder why 8.25$ part time at the coffee hut isnt paying your loans off.

>taking loans
literally the greatest jewing possible

Popping bubbles doesn't really matter if the whole thing doesn't collapse. They never really pop, they just shift focus to the next area. That's why we have so many today.

>a college degree is a free ticket through life
The leaf shitposting meme is real.
People have problems paying of student loans as is; increasing their debt isn't going to incentivize them to find a job to pay them off as much as it's going to fatten the pockets of the people who give these loans. Be gone, shill.
>tu quoque

I agree with this. Too much importance has been placed on formal degrees through colleges instead of practical knowledge from technical schools.

>implying that smart people don't pay off their student loans asap
lmao liberal retards

>he doesn't have paid internships every other semester

>Trump supporters
>going to college

7/10 made me giggle

This . Going to college for Trump supporters implies cooking meth in an RV

This was done by the Obama admin in 2013

More fake news

Well my parents pay for my college without any loans so I don't really give a shit if he fucks over poor kids

yeah but it's an old one he already taught students at Trump University. You'd think everyone would get the point already, but I suppose God couldn't make us all mentally competent

>Set up system which encourages an all-against all mentality, where every group is encouraged to loot the taxpayer as much as he can for his own special interests
>surprised when intelligent, beautiful aryan men resist this stain of immorality, and even sacrifice their own livlihoods to see that such abominations like "student debt" are excised by any means.

it...it's so beautiful

kike op should kill himself

I don't have student loan debt because I didn't pursue a degree that had no job marketability.

So no, everything is going according to plan.

lrn2college fgts

I highly doubt you're even out of highschool sport

Source faggot op?

Nope, because I graduated debt-free

>having student loans
>Getting ass raped by the Jew and pretending not to like it
pick two

DRUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuummmmpppffff

I graduated college 5 years ago so no

Your tribe > a few % more gibs

Blue collar whites understand that an attack on "privilege" is an attack on them b/c race is always the most important thing.

14/88

Maybe people should stop taking out loans, then.

>leaf

>tfw HECS loans have no interest, they only scale based on inflation
>tfw they don't start taking money out of your income to pay off HECS until you earn over like 55k a year
>already owe over 20K and haven't even started a graduate program yet

Good thing I'll probably be eternally at or below minimum wage with my physics degree. I can live out my dream of eternally leeching off this shit system that directs taxpayer dollars to teaching roasties about nigger dick or whatever it is they do at the other end of campus.

Must have hit a nerve. Worry not, my special snowflake, that liberal arts degree of yours will be paid off after just 50 more years of working at Taco Bell.

That would contribute more to society than any lefty-wing college degree.

In a way you are asking the wrong question, you should really be questioning how utterly shit Hillary must have been to be able to lose against trump.

>didn't vote for him
>don't have student loans
>mfw govt. and school pays me to attend
Suck it, nerds.