What do we do about the Spencer problem?

This faggot obviously cant be trusted

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that faggot Jew

He's definitely an FBI informant he was on live stream screaming about a fucking race war

shoot him

you let the market do its job

Jesus both sets of digits.

So we fuck him?

What did he mean by this?

Digits abound.
This is a board of peace. How bout we fuck him and shoot in his stupid grinning face?

>Doubts and Trips say kill him

Can't argue with these numbers.

You cannot.

Embrace him as our leader. The fact that so many shills on here attack him must mean that he's actually /ourguy/

We let him work his magic infiltrating the Bush clan

W E W

why his head such funny shape man. makes for me confused but makes for me laugh too man haha. grow hair longer richard come on my my man you look stupids.

kek confirm

hahaha. no we can't let anyone take over the movement. a singular figurehead is too easily defamed or manipulated, and would endanger everything people have been working for

is that laura bush?
how did this happen?

It's a shop, faggot.

Actually no, it means
1) we remember Hal Turner
2) he exhibits all the hallmarks of a plant
3) he's fucking wrecking other peoples hard work.

You need to fuck off.

Good god, that looks like someone just took a shit up there.

shill detected

nobody here cares about spencer, except for the shills or legit retards that won't shut up about how bad he is

What's up with the red circle?

Who am I shilling for genius?

He is a plant to discredit the various deplorables and people on the right and to set up a false flag or some shit.
If I don't like him I am shilling for the deplorables.
If I do like him I'm obviously Shareblue or a Fed.

Enlighten me.

i don't get it, what's wrong with richard spencer? am i missing something? someone clue me in.

thought he was a fellow white nationalist, and that is why he is banned in like 30 european countries.

nothing my man we just make for bantz jokes because his had for funny shape but he cool i think. he nationalist and help cause move forwards. it just jokes bantz bro. but man tell me this funny picture for his head man no? hahaha COME NOW RICHARD GROW FOR YOUR HAIR A BIT LONGER TO MAKE FOR COVER THE BIG HEAD

>If Richard Spencer doesn't mention the possibility of race war, he's an FBI informant
>If Richard Spencer does mention the possibility of race war, he's an FBI informant

T-thanks Sup Forums

>kek confirm

Yes le Pen was caught sucking nigger dick. That's why she stepped down from National Front.

He's definitely controlled opp. First the "Heil Trump" incident and now the mob of people carrying torches infront of a confederate statue. This faggot is going to unite the left to destroy the right.

He's a cancerous parasite who has inserted himself into organic and genuine movements of resistance, for the purpose of inviting and giving the msm the photo ops they need to discredit the entire right and galvanize the woodheads so the feds have a reason to infiltrate and gun grab more moderate groups.

There are precedents.
They think we are stupid.

How do you or anyone else not fucking see this?

The time has come were we have to collectively isolate him and his band of merry faggot-feds.

>Spencer problem
Shareblue is that you ?

What other people's hard work autist? You mean screeching on the internet?
Implicit dick has still done more in real life than you ever have, remember that and judge your own pathetic self first.

This. The only people who actually care about this fag are people who constantly sperg the fuck out about how much they hate him.

If Richard Spencer doesn't respect the fact that people don't like him larping all over their hard work and correct his course, he's an FBI faggot.

This is actually what they do. They larp and fuck shit up.

Literally a thread full of fucking leaves shitting on Dicky Spencer because he's not a "magapede".

Welcome to Nu-Pol.

underrated post

Don't kid yourself Shareblue love this faggot.
Shareblue GROOMED this faggot.

You guys are so goddamn naive its sad. It does show your age though. He's textbook - which you would know if you were born before 1999.

I still want to understand the red circle and ribbon and want to know who the Chola is.

>trusting an obvious spook
user please don't join any groups or anything your shill detector is nonexistent.

>Carrying torches in front of a confederate statue
This should have been done and if it was in my state I would have been there, one good thing doesn't make him any less shit though.

That ribbon looks similar to the ribbon that goes around some communist medal.

North American posters who shit on Richard are "Based Niggers" who got lost and think they're the majority

>Doing anything public is larping
Whatever you say NeetSoc

The thing is no one but naive children embrace him and his handlers don't even care. He's probably not there to spy on real White nats as much as just move freely among them and creat all this dog wagging press.
If they stumble into a cache of stockpiling klansmen so much the better (although they are all feds anyway).

The alt-right seem to like him a lot. Why would Sup Forums's opinion matter at all? You guys should drop this obsession you have with him, it's embarrassing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

His wife is Russian and runs RussiaInsider, a RT related, Kremlin sponsored shill site. She's also connected to Dugin doing translations. She's the biggest red flag that Spencer is in fact a shill for Russia.

I've been listening to his podcasts since around 2012, and while I mostly agree with his message, he sometimes goes into there anti-NATO rants and how he loves Putin.

What is sad is that those black guys were actually more based than every white in that photo.

These D&C shill threads are so low effort it's pathetic.

ACTIVE REMINDER THAT RICHARD SPENCER IS/OURGUY/ AND NO AMOUNT OF SHARIABLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS WILL TURN US AGAINST HIM. SPENCER HAS BEEN OURGUY SINCE 2013
>HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY HAIL OUR PEOPLE

meant for

he's okay for an american. the people who hate him are mostly nonwhites

is this his CIA handler or nah?

The "alt-right" is the branded marketing wing of these snakes. They act like fucking scientologists - popping up to run interference every time someone uses the term.
They protect the term feircely and create a natrative where they are the center of all White nationalism/advocacy.

They are terrible for everyones business but their own.
They are obvious pros.

FPBP also bitch tits is a depeche mode fan, pig disgusting fag.

um, sweetie, your little nazi boy spencer?

he is going to jail.

As much as I dislike Spencer Eichenwald is just a lying kike.

lol as soon as Spencer loses traction and the People realize he's Zionist trash...the Jews literally toss him to the dogs.

Nice thanks.

Hey look it's the people shitting all over everything right wing again and Hillary has just announced her return by launching an organisation to encourage public engagement.

That's interesting.

you would dare say that to his face?

I was mistaken.

Um, no sweetie. You got that backwards.
People are crapping on Spencer, not on everything "right". It's Spencer & co who shit on everything Right except for themselves, the only truly true right.
Hillary, Shareblue and the establishment love the faggot. He starts larping with torches and Hillary re-emerges.
She's the only one who benefits.

You un-ironic Spencer supporters are clearly out of your depth.

I've called a nigger a nigger to his face before when I wanted to provoke him into throwing the first punch, so yes I'd have no problem calling a lying kike a lying kike.

stop posting about him.

Its funny, I don't even think about Spencer but every time I do its some Canadian faggot talking about how mad he is about him and another fucking thread about it.

Same bullshit
Another racist
Different face

When you going to learn oppressing any body is wrong? You know it's wrong but you do it any ways? That just makes you more of dick.

do it with some crazy techno lighting so he gets a seizure

Here's a pic of me and Hulk Hogan.
By this picture you can assume we catch up on the weekends and he -never- forgets my birthday.

Lee memorial is one of the few things he's done that was good, not that I'd expect a Canadian to understand.

I would if he would cease and desist being a fucking plant and stirring up the msm against the right.

At this point I've had it. He needs to be humilliated and disgraced. And it should start here.

>everyone is controlled opposition
This is why we can't have nice things.

SHAREBLUE working overtime on Richard spencer

he's our guy civic nationalism cucks should fuck off back to /r/thedonald

Umm yeah. There are people shitting over everyone/everything right wing and Hillary has launched an organisation to encourage citizen engagement in politics so whilst the left is building their side up you guys are tearing the right down.

You're fucking yourself over with your retarded Jew conspiracy theories

>comparing celebrity that takes pictures with hundreds of people a day to a first lady who's constantly guarded by the secret service
Not remotely the same thing and you know it.

Yeah yeah, blow me.

I guess we have to now...

That stupid line of reasoning has been btfo'd like 5 times in this thread.

Spencer is fucking Shareblue.
You fuck off back to breastfeeding on your mom.

He's grown his hair out now.

he's gotten pudgy over the years

Richard spencer has done more for the movement then Jared Taylor has done for years. Don't get me wrong I love Jared Taylor, but he's too nice and well spoken he doesn't attract huge attention. Richard Spencer on the other hand knows how to get a response. He was all over normiebook when he got punched. He was interview on CNN. He gives us publicity and all publicity is good publicity. I know the way he's going about things make y'all cringe, but trust the process. Most white people secretly agree with us, but would never let anyone know in our current political climate.

If you study the history and tactics of known fed infiltrators you would recognize them better.

Start with Hal Turner.
Until you grow up, fuck off.
This kind of shit is why the left always wins, because we are too collectively stupid to spot them when they are among us and actually DO turn on our own like the Spencer-fags encourage.

They are not "one of our own". They outwardly dennigrate anything but their own views. THEY are the dividers.

Open your eyes fuckers. God you're exhausting.

Fuck I hate that kike so much

Yeah they are destroying the alt-right by trying to lead the movement and defend their ideas in public. Oh no the Jews are really doing some crazy mind tricks on us right? We should hide inside and larp on Sup Forums all day. That's surely how we will take back our country.

>19 posts by this I'd
>19 cents have been deposited into your account thank you contributing and making us go onward togetherâ„¢

are you retarded? i went camping over a few months ago and my wife just stumbles into hillary clinton and she gave us autographs and let us use her altar to sacrifice our children to moloch.

Yeah yeah whatever cunt.

Everyone who doesn't name the Jew is really a jew and all the people who do are the fucking feds.

Get fucked retard.l

>being this butthurt that somebody literally labeled as a nazi is far more well liked and successful in life has forgotten you that you've clearly remembered
kind of the ultimate form of winning to instill salt that deep and not even be concerned with it

>we
the new (((you)))

Fuck off leaf

Thats really disrespectful of dogs, honestly, noble creatures. If anything the CanUCK would be servicing it.

whos the latina bitch?

Spencer is a hero.

HAIL SPENCER.

Spencer's wife, Russian not latina though. They're currently separated.

where is your evidence that he is a shill?

You guys are either employed by the company or secretly know I'm right.

Anyway, a leaf dropping truth bombs is more trustworthy than a larping fed any day.

Go ahead - align yourself with them.