Is The Walking Dead a /pol approved/ serie ?

Is The Walking Dead a /pol approved/ serie ?

If not, explain why and post your approved series.

its okay cause most niggers die in it

It's a show about zombies, there's nothing particularly political about it.
I mean there's a lot of different races but it's set in the USA so who can blame them.

star trek is the only /pol approved series.

it is walking talkers
kill

It is an SJW show for women.

what about that all-female group who don't need no men

Trump's team target this audience.

SJW will support zombie's rights.

#NotAllWalkers

The blacks in the show are unrealistically intelligent and the black dad is a responsible good dad.

They did some SJW shit this season. There was a random lard ass Muslim cunt talking to Ezekiel about weevils in their garden. It makes me wonder what other subtle shit they do.

It's fine.
Man in the high castle, season 2 is Sup Forums approved.

>le race mixing cuck gets btfo by /ourguy/

The lead character gets cucked for the entire first season, and pretends to not notice it,
and later on actively race mixes with a nigress so fucking black, you couldnt see her at night.

ZNation is better

Everybody is dumb as fuck. Also, what dad? The one who lost his wife and kid because he's a pussy?

>what about that all-female group who don't need no men
they had no men because negan took or killed all their men.

they basically hide from the world. and rightfully so because got wrecked by rick's crew and all their weapons stolen.

literally exactly what you expect from women.

>our guy
>puts niggerettes in his harem
KEK
E
K

Fuck off race mixing shit.

>Sup Forums approved
>series

lurk moar faggot

>all female group
>BTFO by a handful of mostly guys
kek

Its not red pilled but its blatantly pushing any SJW agenda either so its ok.

Second season only.
/thread

It's preparing the American public for the coming race war. Take that as you will.

I wish Trump would just outlaw all this leftist propaganda. We need our media to be state run, so we can only watch content approved directly by Trump

1st season too. Those final few episodes managed to make normies root for Hitler. That's pretty redpilled

The comic series is pretty cool if you like zombies

The TV series is cuck central pushing race mixing, homosexuality, anti-man, strong woman that don't need no man bullshit constantly. It's still entertaining if you like zombies and/or apocalypse stuff but it gets really annoying because it's non-stop

But what if trump isn't president. What would hilldogs approved shows be?

They had men because Negan killed all of them and they were forced to go hide in the woods for safety, you limey faggot. They also got outsmarted by Rick and had to hand over all their guns.

This is the tricks Sup Forums tries to pull. Yous constantly give only snippets of the truth and try to twist it into some narrative of it being racist against whites or sexist against men. You did the same thing with Orange is the New Black and made me wait almost a year before watching it because I thought it hated on whites. Yall are no better than the kikes.

nigger samurai.