Not even Trying to Hide It Anymore

They embezzle the money, store it in canadian houses (inflating prices) and now they are using cyroptocurrency to avoid controls and not eat the loss by accepting payment in a depreciating canadian currency..

Canadians will defend this. They certainly haven't passed any laws preventng it:

hongkong.craigslist.hk/reo/6070937381.html

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/vancouver-house-sale-only-2099-bitcoin

>Chinese investors smuggled out millions in embezzled cash, hot money or perfectly legal funds, bypassing the $50,000/year limit in legal capital outflows.They make "all cash" purchases, usually sight unseen, using third parties intermediaries to preserve their anonymity, or directly in person, in cities like Vancouver, New York, London or San Francisco. The house becomes a new "Swiss bank account", providing the promise of an anonymous store of value and retaining the cash equivalent value of the original capital outflow.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/118379855
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/vancouver-house-sale-only-2099-bitcoin
cbc.ca/news/business/banks-got-114b-from-governments-during-recession-1.1145997
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LEGALIZED WEED

The crash is coming. Nothing can stop it now.

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

Trudeau is going to bail out Home Capital.

It still won't be enough. The contagion will spread.

>bawwwwwwwwww people are trading with each other in ways I do not approve of

>but what about muh statism!?!?!?!

Why are bootlickers so pathetic? Will you also complain about people using cash or trading services/products instead of using money?

The money is being stolen, put into houses and then moved around using bitcoins, this is okay behaviour for you?

Despute being immoral, it drives up the price of housing for everyone.

*despite

>Home Capital
Tip of the iceberg. TD is straight up lying to their customers to stay afloat. I think when it happens Canada is going to get it's GOAT happening. Ontario alone has more debt than California.

Maxime Bernier will get to be the man to tell Canadians that retirement age is now higher than their life expectancy.

Wouldn't be surprised if China cracked down on this in authoritarian fashion.

>raise retirement age
>further restricting job market for 20-30 somethings
>mass immigration continues
We're gonna be a third world country, aren't we?

The chinese are using bitcoins ever since their government cracked down on capital outflows. They execute embezzlers, but millions of dollars are millions of dollars so people chance it every day.

EMBEZZEEELLSCCOOOOPSMYYYMUNNNAAAAYYY

How many times a wekk do you post a Canada-is-finished thread, Ahmed?

Who hurt you, baby?

Yup.

Expect a low quality of life if you are in the bottom 70 percent of society. You'll have to choose between food and electricity soon the way prices are going.

and retarded cucks still scream that its a bubble

how the fuck it is a bubble when chinks are offering you $4 Million STRAIGHT CASH for your crackshack?

thats not a fucking bubble, dumb cuck canadians offering other canadians $4 million cuckbux for the crackshack IS a bubble like behavior

but the chinks most certainly see the properties as as worth that to launder their money...

money laundering != financial bubble

They will pass a new law to prevent it.

/thread

You cannot even pass a law making it illegal for investment advisers to lie to their clients

So Chinese people with shit loads of cash are realizing China is a shit place and are smuggling out mountains of money from the place. Money now lost to the Chinese.

They then pay this liberated cash to Canadians, injecting it into your shitty maple syrup based economy.

This is bad because why again? You moose niggers are the 2nd biggest on the planet. Worried you'll run out of room or something?

>This is bad because why again?

China buying your country out from under you while driving up prices is good for you? Rising rent, decreasing quality of life is good? Investors being defiled without lubricant is good?

They're going to pass a law to erase debt? It's not just the that they're bidding up the housing prices, it's the outrageous amount of debt creation it's fueled. If the market takes a dip all that debt becomes a net loss to the holder ie economic disaster.

home capital is literally less than 1% of the canadian housing market.

our big banks all pass their stress tests with flying colours, only one did not get a perfect rating.

when you buy a house here you are also stress tested and must be able to afford the mortgage with a 2% increase in interest rates.

that being said:

canada is and will be facing the risk of significant inflation over the next few years, which will put upward pressure on interest rates and MANY will be forced out of their homes, but it wont be like 2008.

we arnt ameritards after all.

the bad thing is that when all those canadians are forced out of their homes, guess whos going to be buying them?

we basically sold our countries prime real estate for a couple fucking sheckels

>it's the outrageous amount of debt creation it's fueled
chinks buy houses STRAIGHT CASH

no debt is created

in fact debt is destroyed with that cash injection into the canadian economy, whitey takes that 4 million, pays off his debt and hopefully retires or moves out of the city to buy a new house (no mortgage) in the country side

all the while being a little more red pilled on race and liberal government (though truth be told our conservatives facilitated the exact same environment and behaviour, canada basically has no conservative party)

For all you female leafs reading this from the woman's shelter, you're about to get a shock. You could have to share the shelter with a tranny - a mentally ill man

Fucking chinks I swear to god. A conglomerate of chinks have been buying up huge swaths of the market here inflating prices. Buying out as much of a building as they can just to leave the units empty to raise in value. It's fucked, they're not just manipulating the prices but buying most of the market. It's making living in what should be a cheap city almost unaffordable for most. It's fucking insane.
Enact a fucking 1 residence per foreigner rule or some shit, there's no excuse for letting people who dont even live let alone come here buy up our whole market and launder money with it.

mortgage cuck detected.

home capital will go bankrupt may 24th. they are bleeding $100m a day and have to pay up 325m may 24th, which is their likely day of bankruptcy.

HOOPP got 5.4B in "assets" for the $2B LOC. That goes to show how out of control the mortgage fraud is.

Next comes EQB, then MKP, and then the Big 6 are in deeeeeeep shit if prices drop at all. Moody's just came out and downgraded the Big 6 "Safest Banks in the World" because they see the writing on the wall and don't want to look like morons like they did in 2007

Canada will be bankrupt within the year

>Moody's just came out and downgraded the Big 6 "Safest Banks in the World"

It's ogre man. Just a matter of time

>chinks buy houses STRAIGHT CASH
It's not them I'm talking about though. It's everyone else who had to take out a mortgage in an inflated market. They all take a huge loss when the bubble pops. Either through inflation and higher interest payments or straight up loss of value. Either way our economy suffers.

>444
>88
>ss

What did kek mean by this?

house prices went up 30% a year for the last two years, previous years were bad but nothing like this
the few that benefit are those already with lots of money
no fucking housing makes everyone misserable, renting is a shitfest too
due to the increasing housing costs companies have stopped caring about their units. They'd rather let them go to shit, get people out, renovate then charge significantly more. There's limits on rental prices for this reason but companies are taking underhanded methods to jew out existing tenants.

the Chinese!!!!!

Join us over on /biz/ if you wanna make a ton of easy money trading cryptocurrencies.

>mortgage cuck detected.
>implying i did not sell my crackshack for several million

retard rentcuck detected, hows your landlord mr huang? has he learned to read your emails about the mold yet?

>home capital will go bankrupt may 24th. they are bleeding $100m a day and have to pay up 325m may 24th, which is their likely day of bankruptcy.
ohh wow a whopping 0.5% of our mortgage market. wow its not like entire american corporate world loses/gains 0.5% several times a year.

im sure it will be different this time though.

>Next comes EQB, then MKP
yeah and then bitcoin will also reach close proximity with the moon right?

> Big 6 are in deeeeeeep shit if prices drop at all

good thing we have half a million migrants, many whom are chinese/russian millionairs flooding into toronto and vancouver every single year.

oh yeah not to mention the foreign buys that dont ever even need to step foot on our soil

yeah, good thing your delusion cant possibly happen until our government makes SERIOUS foreign buyer/local buyer regulations.

>Canada will be bankrupt within the year
show receipts faggot

come on, show me your CAD shorts. show me your TSX shorts. show me your fucking puts. you talk big big but i bet you dont have a single fucking penny backing up your big mouth

double digits of truth

im glad, i hate everything these mega cucks have done.

Reporting from the CenterPoint of the cancer in Vancouver BC. I'm the only white person whenever I go out, completely outnumbered. Would love to move to a small town if my wife would find a job in a place like that. Towers going up all around me, everything is under construction here. Asians everywhere a lot of them don't speak any English.

The letters and numerals of the gods have meaning, I hope it boads well.

he means you are a fucking nip chink that needs to go back to asia

>It's everyone else who had to take out a mortgage in an inflated market
correct. I agree with you. heres the thing though, I struggle to sympathise with a nation so obviously liberal and lax in its attitude towards selling out its best realestate to foreign speculators.

we should be seizing foreign owned property that sits vacant for long enough. no law, no warning, no chance to put some rent a renter in there. just fucking take it.

agian, i dont care about canadians because i dont care about liberals. i sold my hosue, i dont ever have to work again thanks to mr huang

It's Wang from Burnaby, same schizophrenic mortgage cuck in psychotic denial that Canada is in a massive housing bubble as confirmed by every economist on earth

You do realize they $28B on the books. If they go tits up that's $28B of mortgages that will be called in and that's mortgages. Literally hundreds of thousands of condos/houses flooding the market

you think its a joke until you go to a condo sale and no one there is speaking english, not just those attending

Popcorn anybody?

> If they go tits up that's $28B of mortgages that will be called in and that's mortgages. Literally hundreds of thousands of condos/houses flooding the market

what part of didnt you fucking understand chink?

i dont care, because i dont own a mortgage, in fact i want this to happen so that i can buy 5 houses CASH.

the thing is though that im not some fucking peter schiff tier retard like you.

its not going to happen while the fundamental forces creating the situation act undisturbed.

the only people who could possibly lose out are retarded canadian liberals and i could not give a single flying fuck about any of them or you rentcuck. enjoy paying mr huang 50% of your paycheque for the rest of your pathetic faggot life.

>Implying Canadian government is not complicit in this scheme

They're trying to service their debt by allowing access to their real-estate market. They NEED China and others to buy their real-estate, or else they will default...just like the US.

he is here

Problem is the continuation of the muh home meme.

Rent. Fuck the banks, the bankers, the realtors (fuk 'em twice), the mortgage companies and the title insurance industry.

>Summary

CMHC = Fannie/Freddie Mac

Canadian housing has nearly tripled in 10 years.
A single detached house has gone from about $200K CAD to over $800K CAD.

CMHC has $20B in assets and $946B in liabilities
>50:1 leverage

Banks have lent out a trillion dollars in mortgages for hyperinflated crackshacks while removing any risk of default for them by offloading them to the CMHC (mortgage insurer). At one point, the CMHC allowed 40 year mortgages (in 2008 60% of all new mortgages were 40 year terms), with 0% down (cashback mortgages were a thing with 7-10% cashback), and no maximum loan value. In 2008, over 90% of mortgages were insured by the CMHC (read:

>the entire Canadian housing market is subprime

CDIC = FDIC

Insures up to $100K.

CDIC has $3.4B in assets
CDIC has $679B in liabilities
>200:1 leverage

Both CMHC and CDIC are backstopped by the government.

A 20+% correction would wipe out the CMHC and at least one major Canadian bank as they have uninsured mortgages (already happening with Home Capital, the Canadian CountryWide). A bank being wiped out would wipe out the CDIC.

The CDIC and CMHC being wiped out would require the Canadian government to issue hundreds of billions of loonies in new debt, sending the loonie to sub-50 cents, possibly to 20-30 cents or even hyperinflating.

>The Day of the Rake is nigh

Also standard bubble chart. Look familiar?

>2008 dip/rebound

Harper bailed out the Canadian banks with a $119B secret bailout. The Canadian banks were all insolvent at the time.

>What's happening now?
The CMHC has been reigned in to a max loan value of $1M, max amortizations of 25 years (from a high of 40), 5% downpayment on the first $500K, 10% on the next $500K (7.5% on $1M).

People have been using "alternative lenders" who loan $2-3M on self-declared income or with fake documents. Now these lenders are blowing up and not making new mortgages, hence prices have stagnated or dropped (as in Van, already down 15% this year).

Once a massive across the board drop occurs, lots of people who are leveraged to the tits with negative/0/5% downpayment 30/35/40 year mortgages will be underwater (they will owe more than they can sell their house for).

>Canadian mortgages are all Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) that reset every 5 years

When renewal comes up, which is soon for a lot of 2010-2012 mortgages on 40 year terms with negative/0/5% downpayments, they will be forced to come up with hundreds of thousands of cash to bring their mortgage Loan-to-Value back down to 80-95%. 99% of people won't be able to come up with the money, so the bank will write off the mortgage with the CMHC mortgage insurer, who will pay the bank the loan back then take possession of the house and do a fire sale, and then go after the homecuck for the balance which will be hundreds of thousands for life. Bankruptcy can't discharge CMHC debt since it is Crown debt.

In fact, banks can call in mortgages at any time for any reason (lol). So if they see prices dropping, they will pre-emptively call in mortgages and write them off to stay afloat. Once this occurs, it's a race to the bottom as banks are forced to call in more and more mortgages to stay afloat (in order to maintain their Tier 1 capital ratios with marked market values of the houses on their books)

>A significant price drop will put millions of homecucks underwater
>Banks call in mortgages
>Homecucks can't come up with margin
>CMHC bails out banks and dumps toxic houses on market collapsing prices

Yeah and? What do you gonna do about it? Fate was decided when global capitalism won WW2 and defeated Soviet Russia.

you deserve this for letting the ching chongs muh based asians in, in the first place

god how i love crypto biting you fucking weebs in the ass haha you really fucked yourself muh gay fuckes mask HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

CANADA IS CHINESE SOIL

CHINESE WILL REIGN SUPREME

Just sold my condo and cashed out my pension because I don't trust the company I worked for. I am sitting on $250,000. PLEASE KEK CRASH THE ECONOMEME!

>you deserve this for letting the ching chongs muh based asians in, in the first place

>*he says whilst muhammad ejaculates inside his anus*

Most of the world's wealth is tied up in real estate. Anything that raises property prices is considered positive by people with money because they are property owners. They love rapefugees and anything that can contribute to a housing crisis.

>NINJA lenders
Home Capital Group, the "CountryWide" of Canada that does jumbo ($2-3M) NINJA (No Income No Job or Assets) and liar loans (self-declared income), has a $28B mortgage book.

In 2015, they were forced to cut ties with nearly 50 brokers due to massive fraud (homecucks using forged documents or lying about their income). They estimated $2B in mortgages on their books are fraudulent. They don't know which ones. In fact, the number is likely to be far higher. The Ontario securities regulator recently accused the former CEO/CFO of material fraud by lying to the public (the # of fraudulent mortgages is in fact far higher).

As a result, people have been withdrawing nearly all their savings from Home Capital's High Interest Savings accounts. These are term deposits and must be paid out immediately; the run on Home Capital has resulted in their HISA account going from $2B to under $400M in just under a week. As a result, they obtained a $2B credit line from a government pension fund at 22.5% interest and drew down $1B today to stay afloat. They've since drawn down another $400M. Their GIC's (30-365 days) are also not being rolled over. They are bleeding $100M/day in liquidity; on May 24th they have a bond maturing for $325M; that will be the day of their bankruptcy. Furthermore, they had a recent earnings call and revealed they had to put up $5.4B in mortgages against the 22.5% LOC. They also got dinged with a going concern by their auditor (not confident they will survive).

They are essentially bankrupt. They cannot borrow at 22.5% and loan at 3%. Their stock dropped 65% in one day and over 30% the next. The Canadian bank regulator (OFSI) is "staging" them (seeing how bad their books are). It's rumoured they are terminal, and the OFSI is forcing them to liquidate. This will result in hundreds of thousands of million+ cuckshacks flooding the market, crashing prices.

Transfer it to USD and Swiss Francs and relax

Canada will not be a country in the next 20 years

>You'll have to choose between food and electricity soon the way prices are going.
just another day in ontario desu

I should mention Home Capital's term deposits are down to $120M as of today, from $2B last month.

Trudeau received 500 million from a chink communist party official, to the Pierre Trudeau foundation, and then his immigration minister was assigned to ambassador of China (before he was replaced with a lightbulb head somali) and now you see things like this happening.Big surprise. Hes a commie, and hes funneling money to China. Probably destroys the country and pushes communism as the solution or something. Already wanted basic income.

People who stick their head in the sand and dont know about this stuff are scum.

yuki.la/pol/118379855

Gender Based Analysis Plus, used to ensure straight whites are replaced and explains why 97% of immigrants are POOR, non-whites.

Emphasis should be on poor, because the Feds killed the investor class 3 years ago, so there's no pretense anymore it's for economic reasons

Remember: The bank(sters) will never lose.

>Can't pay your mortgage because interest rates went troough roof?

>Can't sell the house at decent price because no one will have money to buy it?

The bankster says "margin call" and sells your house at massive discount to one of his friends.

The mortgage?

It's still up to you to pay it. Enjoy. being a debt slave for the rest of your life.

Anyone who thinks Vancouver real-estate is a bubble simply doesn't understand it.

Vancouver can't be compared to Toronto and the rest of the country.

Meanwhile, OP is desperately scouring Zerohedge and typing up his next thread about how Canada's economy is about to implode.
She was crushed that Home Capital didn't take the country down. lol.

nobody is arguing that home capital is not done, what is up for dispute is the impact that it will have.

the banks are far better regulated than homecapital was

theres a reason they were audited in 2015 and had to cut the 50 brokers that were pulling fuckery with ninja borrowers.

you cant pull that shit with a bank.

house prices should drop, but they wont crash. theres simply just too much upward pressure on them by the chinks

based chinese showing canadians how capitalism is done

>97% of immigrants are POOR
>POOR

not in Vancouver

canadian arent intelligent enough to prevent this

What's wrong with legal weed again? It's just extra tax dollars, that's a good thing I would think.

>The bankster says "margin call" and sells your house at massive discount to one of his friends.
actually no he jsut sells it to a chink

>It's still up to you to pay it.
you pay the difference, which wont be millions because that chink who baught it was looking to launder as much money as possible.

why THE FUCK hell else do you think crackshacks sell for $4 million in vancouver?

how are you people this stupid to see whats actually going on here

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/vancouver-house-sale-only-2099-bitcoin

WTF BAN BITCOIN RIGHT NOW

The eternal gook

europe lets in muslims who blow themselves up
canada lets in chinks who blow the real estate market up

>only $4 million dollars
Must be a heck of a home.

>
Who could be behind this post?

Canadian banks well-regulated
>muh safest banks in the world
>muh Tier 1 capital ratios
Housing prices dip slightly 2008, all Big 6 banks instantly bankrupt
>wahhh give us $114B plz

>It says support for Canadian banks from various agencies reached $114 billion at its peak. That works to seven per cent of Canada's gross domestic product in 2009.

The figure is also 10 times the amount Canadian taxpayers spent on the auto industry in 2009.

"At some point during the crisis, three of Canada's banks — CIBC, BMO, and Scotiabank — were completely under water, with government support exceeding the market value of the company," Macdonald said.

But Canadian lenders also dipped into a program set up by the U.S. Federal Reserve aimed at providing cash to keep American banks afloat. CIBC and BMO took almost $3 billion each out of the fund, RBC and TD took out $8 billion and Scotiabank drew down almost $12 billion, the CCPA report found.

That data came from the U.S. Federal Reserve, which released it publicly. But Macdonald's analysis found that Canadian banks got a comparable amount — $41 billion — from Bank of Canada facilities, an agency that has been far less transparent in sharing information.

>'These funding measures were not put in place because banks were in financial difficulty.'
>—Canadian Bankers' Association

To show the scale of the funding, the CCPA report contrasted the total value of the support Canadian banks took against the bank's total value at the time. Under that comparison, CIBC received $21 billion in support — almost 1.5 times the value of the company at the time. BMO maxed out at $17 billion or 118 per cent, Scotiabank peaked at $25 billion or 100 per cent of its value, while TD and RBC maxed out at $26 billion and $25 billion — good enough for 69 and 63 per cent, respectively, of the total value of those companies at the time.

cbc.ca/news/business/banks-got-114b-from-governments-during-recession-1.1145997

3-4000$ for a house
Fuck yea

so by 2100

Europe will be the middle east
US will be Latin America meets Zimbabwe
Canada will be China overflow

Have we started the fire?

It's the (((Chinese)))

>Anyone who thinks Vancouver real-estate is a bubble simply doesn't understand it.

Every single time - we really do need to bring stockades back because you knuckleheads never get the full force face peeled back to the white meat shaming you should.

>The money is being stolen, put into houses and then moved around using bitcoins, this is okay behaviour for you?

There is no conclusion of it being X,Y or Z, you're regurgitating and believing in propaganda that may have been released by the government simply because the money is out of the good goy financial system

>embezzled cash, hot money, or perfectly legal funds

>Despute being immoral, it drives up the price of housing for everyone.
Just like buying a shitton of X or Y product does, suddenly it's a bad thing because kuh housing

I'm not surprised a britfaggot is pushing for statism and governmental control of a market

Well Pedro.

I know it must be hard for you to understand since you're still able to buy a house for a chalupa and a donkey in Mexico, but a house in Canada has become unaffordable for the masses (easily >10 years income for a crap shack in most cities). If you had chinks making an illegal killing off of the houses your people should be living in, while you stuggle to make ends meet, then there's an issue.

Only 5 million for that mansion? That's a steal, user.

Housing is only unaffordable if you want to live with the chinks and poos in vancouver and toronto. East coast is still very affordable.

So is it fair to say Vancouver has been chinked?

We prefer to use the term 'riced'

Then don't buy chink houses that are overpriced, or better yet, build one. This scam doesn't work unless someone is retarded.

Stay subhuman and a bootlicker, leaf

Explain it to me, then.

I see extremely limited available land in a gorgeous temperate rainforest at a location very stable country that not only has a mild climate, ocean, mountains, world-class skiing and yachting, but is a time-saver for access to China, Japan, and the rest of Asia.

It is an international resort city like Hong Kong or Zurich.

It's not Toronto or Halifax, ffs.

Teach me. Show me how real-estate prices will plummet.

We banned poor people from entry at one point, thats real Canadian history, not your garbled marxist horseshit from Trudeau.

Don't worry, forced conscription for WW3 will put everyone back to work.

That thing goes up in value a thousand buckaroo bonzais every day. you've ave to be a fool not to buy it.

It's not the buildings that have the value.
Wtf.
Obviously the land.
Now what?

>only 230 reported murders in the us
>Today there are 230 murder in chicongo every month

yes, more money going to government is good.

Don't buy overpriced chink land.
They lower the price eventually.

Problem solved.

This scams requires some retard to fall for a really high price point instead of looking for better alternatives, no one's forcing you to buy these expensive meth shacks.

o hero my ferrow canadian

jesusfuck you don't even understand the concept of coastal land.
ocean, mountains, land in between.
figure it out.

the interest rises

I don't think you understand that when stuff like this happens basically every single house is overpriced