They started the ball rolling....how far can we push this? Go Anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/tech/are-fidget-spinners-the-newest-symbol-of-white-supremacy/
heatst.com/topic/Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125554201/
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=giTC1ZM8Qio
youtu.be/uzMSqnwmMz4
shapeways.com/shops/cray-s-shitshow
youtube.com/watch?v=oclFOlwIuQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure.

Why does this work every single time. Why are people so cocksucking stupid.

All things with rotational symmetry have been racist since at least 2015.

heatst.com/tech/are-fidget-spinners-the-newest-symbol-of-white-supremacy/

heatst.com/topic/Sup Forums/

What do you mean? Were you fucking born yesterday? People have always been fucking retarded.

This has been the most forced meme in the history of memes, maybe ever.

These are really good for my temper

Let's push the Israeli psy op narrative that's been floating about here! I.e it was invented to keep Palestinian kids too busy to throw stones at tanks. We could start a new intifada for Keks.

Because they are deeply afraid.

You're talking about a group of people who's entire ideology is based around someones feelings being hurt. You tell me why they're so cocksucking stupid.

I need something to do with my hands whenever I'm on my computer. Lately it's been a yoyo but I'm tired of winding it up. I think I might get one of these.

stop posting a Sup Forums lurking website as if it's the BBC.

It's fun!

The one obvious one that no one is doing/pushing is the "Dab", it literally has a heil as a part of he monve and Hillary and a bunch of other leftists have done it.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=giTC1ZM8Qio

Suck it.

I for one always play with my fidget spinner when thinking about crispy Jews.

Make it happen Sup Forums

They can't be serious, I don't believe that they're actually that stupid.

They must just get a bunch of clicks from accusing shit of being a "hate symbol"

3 Corners:
One for white children
One for the white women who birth and raise them
One for the white men tasked with protecting them

Together they roll to keep the wheels of the white race turning.

ROLL THE FIDGET
SPIN WAR NOW

So when do you think Kim is gonna level you guys?

Someone here needs to make a swastika fidget spinner

SPIN PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

i want one of these where do I buy???

Praise kek.

done right here buddy:

At any white supremacist rally.

My faggot upstairs neighbor likes to pretend to play drums on his desk. His little faggot kid noticed and now kicks the floor all day. Tried to be polite and civil, asked them to stfu, but it continues. So now if they do it tonight I'm calling children's aid and the police saying I hear beatings nightly.

True, quite right

try checking out kendamas, they are tons of fun, and no winding necessary

no idea, just found the gif... could probably make one with decent magnets, pins and a slice of plastic

Communists aren't people, they're braindead drones, essentially cattle. What the fuck do you expect from them, space travel?

They're not falling for anything. They're making money every single time this happens from the clickbait headlines.

Our nazi leader PewDiePie has given his consent. Go forth!
youtu.be/uzMSqnwmMz4

Win win
We get more symbols

You can buy them here:
shapeways.com/shops/cray-s-shitshow

Throw a bunch of them on a playground / leave in parks / or Starbucks etc. Let kids find them....watch parents freak. LOL. Any upcoming marches in D.C.? They have colors to match the cause.

(((William hicks)))

isnt anyone else thinking "this is way to easy"? yes the media is fucking stupid, but they cant be so stupid to fall for every meme thats pushed halfheartedly. one hatesymbol after another. there has to be some underlying reason behind this

you're a wonderful man.

(((They))) want to seize our means of fidget spining.

Yeah it's getting a little fishy a this point.

likely a pen name

>read more Sup Forums

What's a fidget spinner? Is it like a stress thing? I thought that triangular object was the part of an electric razor that holds the blades.

No it doesn't the fag flag is still theirs

What a fantastically unexpected symbiosis

thanks doc

We don't even need to make that much effort. Just buy one that's swastika shaped and post it on social media sock accounts properly tagged. If a thousand of us posts that shit, word will get around.

>muh spies
This is exactly the behaviour that sets us back from doing fun stuff. Fuck off!

99 cents store

That is fucking gold.
*smoochs you on the lips

Have we started the fire?

I did fag.

Checked. Weaponised autism will save us all. Kids will be old enough to be fighing back against their SJW parents soon.

> the Newest Symbol of White Supremacy
Why don't we just start killing these news-makers? I'm tired to see this kind of bullshit. Like really. I feel physical pain when I read such a nonsense.

It doesn't work on symbol reversal, only on making new symbols. There's much less of a barrier to overcome, since people instinctively accept new information that doesn't clash with existing information.

Because they are leftist.

Just called my kid at school to ground her. That fucking racist little shit won't see her friends until she's thirty.

*chortles*

I recently said something similar to a red-pilled family member. If only US news and media could be straightened out. Or stopped completely...

They are actually making their side look insane. They're helping their opposition. also:
>anglo
>killing anyone that Uncle Sam doesn't approve of

kek

kek

noice

*giggles maniacally*

Take up smoking like a real man.

Autists R us

>I am now afraid.

I despise my fellow liberals

>durr - i was only pretending to be retarded

Democrats are just desperately trying to find something that's an injustice so they can keep their power, so they're throwing shit at a wall and praying something sticks. They've seen past examples of a political party losing power once they achieve their goals, and are terrified of that happening to them. We're watching the kicking and flailing of a beast on the verge of death.

Leslee?

>White people
Only in America some white kid would shove this shit in his ass.

It's meant for little spergs to keep their hands busy so they can focus on school work. Normies thought it was cool and they ended up buying them en masse.

t. Father of a teenager.

>William Hicks
>real
this guy is satire. he is in on the joke.
his whole twitter page is straight trolling

but it does help to spread the keks. so good on him

This shit is great and we are jewing the jews. We are applying the culture of critique to white supremacy fears. We force them to cry wolf every single fucking time, we should push it further to complete absurd and deconstruction. When the wolf really come nobody will believe them.

it spins at 1488 RPM !

it's too easy. they just report whatever garbage Sup Forums spits out. just like with Trump the media and comedians go for the low hanging fruit because it's too easy, plus they got to push their narrative

Yes

$25 lol

>William Hicks

Spin heil!

I am going to order one right now desu.
Does anyone know where to get a good quality one for a good price?

Am I the only one who just found out about these about a week ago? Am i the only one so completely fucking confused by current media in the US? Its moving so fast I dont even know where the outrage really is anymore.

Article by Bill Hicks...
He lives. Alex, you write this article?

I was at my grandmothers birthday party when I first saw them. All the kids were playing with them. I was a little concerned as they literally would watch the thing spin and not react to outside stimuli. Part of my feels like they are a psyop to induce autism.

These.

>heatstreet

the fire raises

go buy your stupid little pieces of plastic garbage that the kikes are marketing to you faggots.

I just learned about them a week ago. I asked the guy with it if he liked gyroscopes. He said he'd never heard of a gyroscope before...

>likely a pen name

After Bill Hicks:"Hitler did nothing wrong. He was just an underachiever!" ?
He might be /ourguy/ earning a living in enemy camp.

> Read more Sup Forums
This is bait

for now

youtube.com/watch?v=oclFOlwIuQs

WHY don't you own one of these yet Sup Forums?