What's the most redpilled thing to do over summer break?

What's the most redpilled thing to do over summer break?

Suck a dick.

start a business

Work out

>get a trap hooker
>fuck her
>kill her
>eat some tendies
>kill yourself

top kek

Get married and conceive white children.

Typical of Brazil, with your summer queer festivals.

This, desu. Make sure to livestream everything, OP

Lift and study

go on Sup Forums

tell your friends

go to summer school in shanghai and learn mandarin, then join chink master race

work, save, retire as soon as possible

This.
Also hang out with friends and go out, as isolation is harmful to your sanity(i can tell from experience). Playing some sports with them is leaves a good image on normies.
Take a chance to expose your views progressively, as in your age people are quite receptive. Don't go too hard: debunking the dogmas that are told is all the more useful
If you're single, calmly try and find yourself a partner. Even if it ends, the experience you earn may be useful.

In short, try and find a compromise.

Spend a week going >>out. Spend rhe rest of the time working. Save up investment capital.

I wish I had this mindset when I was in school. How's it going so far?

Dropout

never had a summer break, in lower schools i always had a job and in college and grad school i never took time off from research. however, if i could have taken the time off, i probably would have found you op and murdered you for being a faggot

Go to gym, read some books, avoid sluts like a plague.

kill yourself for being a summerfag

1. work or get a job
2. read
3. work out
4. clean your room
5. try to improve the lives of others

I'm 38 and I have been retired for 10 years. I'm going back to a hustle so I can buy more land further away from idiots, though, it's worth my time.

work and save money to travel around the world

stop using pc for useless shit like browsing Sup Forums and actually work on improving yourself

Same age here, although don't plan on retiring until I can save about $200k more. Congrats on what you've been able to do.

getting banned for being underage and going back to reddot to spread the gospel of kek and redpill the normies
now go, hurry so you can convert as many kids as possible to the cause
kek ackbar

do it, fag and hire us neets to help out with a farm or something. i mean start a neet farm/boarding school for neets

Get a job
>inb4 wagecuck
Man's gotta make a living

Restore the Reich

Go hunt/ fish

funny enough, I was kicking around the idea doing exactly this as my usual hustle is to set up IT/dev farm of autists and I'm already skilled at dealing with robots

Get a fucking job

Shitpost on Sup Forums. Bonus points for pretending to be a kike or nigger.

>my usual hustle
Kill yourself degenerate nigger.

Make some white babies, be a good father to them. Pay off your debts and find a job you enjoy and can support your newly formed family.

recognize my trips

FPBP

kill